Author Topic: Pic of tonymctones & shockwave with their guns  (Read 4334 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Pic of tonymctones & shockwave with their guns
« on: February 07, 2013, 03:45:22 PM »
this explains a lot :-\
w

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Pic of tonymctones & shockwave with their guns
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 04:29:37 PM »
Looks more like Obama and biden when they went skeet shooting

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 04:33:47 PM »
 :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 04:34:44 PM »
Don't be mad because we won't let you join in short stuff.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 04:39:15 PM »
hahah tell us all again how taking guns away from the law abiding citizens while the criminals keep theirs is going to make us safer?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »
who's who  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 05:28:00 PM »
hahah tell us all again how taking guns away from the law abiding citizens while the criminals keep theirs is going to make us safer?

i thought you were AGAINST gay marriage?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 05:34:16 PM »
I don't think those guns are on the restricted list.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »

*crickets*

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 02:46:36 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 05:27:19 AM »

Ban crickets
I got shocked by a 220VDC power cable yesterday... ban electricity.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 08:36:35 AM »

The Sandy Hook shooter got his guns from a "law abiding citizen".  In fact, he killed that law abiding citizen (his mom) and then 20 little kids.

I know you believe that your right to own guns is more important than the lives of humans, but most of us don't.

The data & stats are out there.  I've given them to you.  But, you will conveniently ignore all of the evidence and keep clinging to your guns and ammo.  Oh well.
w

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 08:51:34 AM »
I wouldn't know anything about Sandy Hook if it wasn't for these shit threads from my American bro's on getbig. Ban threads.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 09:01:16 AM »
The Sandy Hook shooter got his guns from a "law abiding citizen".  In fact, he killed that law abiding citizen (his mom) and then 20 little kids.

I know you believe that your right to own guns is more important than the lives of humans, but most of us don't.

The data & stats are out there.  I've given them to you.  But, you will conveniently ignore all of the evidence and keep clinging to your guns and ammo.  Oh well.

He broke over 40 laws in the process , so not allowing people to legally own them would have solve this how? Should we enact more laws that people like this will never follow? So you're claiming if his mother never owned firearms he wouldn't be able to murder 20 people?  ???

Wrong , owning guns is important protecting the lives of human beings , especially the ones I care about. Guns are like abortions , don't want one? don't get one. But please don't tell people who can and can't

The data and stats is out there and it's NOT the junk you get from the antigun crowd that's for sure. You're another one who really had no opinion on firearms until Sandy Hook which makes you a douche bag for jumping the antigun bandwagon after children were killed, makes for good Facebook fodder to show how ' evolved , enlightened and empathetic ' you are  ::)

300 million guns in private hands of about 100 million citizens , NOW you're concerned about guns and the violence  ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 09:03:50 AM »

How many millions have been killed by evil regimes in "unarmed" societies?    And millions of them were little kids.  So your math does not add up.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 09:08:00 AM »
How many millions have been killed by evil regimes in "unarmed" societies?    And millions of them were little kids.  So your math does not add up.

We've already established that Shortspin used wimenz logic;

Midgespin logic -
Lives of 20 dead kids > rights of millions of law abiding citizens, because WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDRENZ!!!!!!

Especially hilarious considering that there is no evidence that an AWB would have stopped Lanza from killing any of those children.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 09:12:35 AM »

Midgespin logic -
Lives of 20 dead kids > rights of millions of law abiding citizens, because WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDRENZ!!!!!!

Especially hilarious considering that there is no evidence that an AWB would have stopped Lanza from killing any of those children.

Let us all hold hands and sing this song. Only the children matter: ::)
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 09:21:48 AM »

Midgespin logic -

Especially considering the state of Connecticut already has an ' Assault Weapons Ban ' in effect , especially considering we need to think of the children but NOT our own children  ::)

What the antigun morons want if some other way for 20 kids to be murdered preferably with a suicide vest or I.E.D or sword

it took the police TWENTY-FUCKING-MINUTES to respond to Sandy Hook , let that soak in , TWENTY-FUCKING-MINUTES !! That's an eternity , he could have killed all 20 children with any bladed instrument in that same time span or with a blunt instrument 20-fucking-minutes

Disarm all the law-abiding people , let them rely on 911 and hope for the best , yes that's a wonderful alternative to being your own first responder.   ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
I was going to respond to mindspins usual ignorant filled emotional response but I think you guys all put him in his place quite nicely

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 10:49:54 AM »
this explains a lot :-\
You fucking hippy gun grabbers disgust me. Every few years you pull a dick out of your mouth just long enough to annoy the general public.  Do the world a favor, shut the fuck up and get back to gobbling all those cocks.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 03:34:49 PM »
USA
USMC
NRA

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 07:15:51 PM »

Another clueless lib. What are you going to do if someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night and threatens your kids? Wrestle the gun away, ground and pound and finish him off with a rear naked? Good thinking ::)