Author Topic: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe  (Read 24655 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2013, 11:49:51 AM »
Interesting. So you don't believe in the God that's described in the Bible, which repeatedly asserts that God knows all things. Remember, that according to your myth, the Book of Life was written *before* creation and lists the names of all those who will be saved and go to heaven during the events recounted in Revelation.

If we go by the Bible God *had* to know who would turn out saved and who wouldn't. He created people he knew wouldn't be saved. He created people knowing he would then punish them.

And that's a God of love?

BULLSHIT.

Yes, of course God is omniscient which means he knows all. And God is love too. So what if He knew some would not be saved and would have to be punished? God still had to give everybody a chance to live and follow Him. Besides, God is a just and righteous God. He has every right to punish those who failed Him by refusing to obey Him. He loves them to which is why He gave them life and food and drink and clothing and a chance of salvation but they were stubborn in their own evil ways and so He has to punish them. There's no bullshit here, just your lack of understanding.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2013, 11:50:53 AM »
OK, I'm done with "Jon Harridan" for now. I've had enough troll.

My eye's on you, little man. ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »
Argue with Hawkins, that's the theory, he has a greater grip on Physics, m-theory, quantum entanglement and the like.  It's pretty much the same argument as the Theists who argue that God created itself, except the scientists just remove God, and theorise that the universe created itself,  God is just an unnecessary middle man!  But unlike the theorists, the scientists have centuries of knowledge building and wisdom to validate their arguments.  The theists will just tell you to just shut up and accept that's just the way it is and if you don't like it, well you will probably burn in an imaginary furnace for eternity even though in practice eternity cannot exist.

If in practice eternity cannot exist then you and I cannot exist either. That's just rubbish. There's no reason why things cannot go on forever and if God says so then that's the truth.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2013, 12:00:04 PM »
For a Christian, you seem kind of EVIL.  I must admit, you are very angry and in no way Christlike.  Is this normal for people who worship Christ.  Honestly, I don't mix with religious folk, are your peers as equally disturbed as you.

No, evil is what YOU are. Don't mistake righteous wrath, indignation even, for evil. And yes, it is normal for people who worship Christ to be angered at unholy buggers like yourself as you are scum and a disgrace to creation. Nobody is disturbed but you, you sick sack of shit. We pure Christians are not disturbed individuals like atheists and other non-believers are but are rather highly offended at your loathsome turpitude.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »
this website seems to have been taken over by religous nuts.......

Being religious doesn't make you a nut.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2013, 12:04:14 PM »

That's a good looking sandwich Jon.

Primanti bros?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2013, 12:06:30 PM »
Being religious doesn't make you a nut.
your right, but attacking anyone who doesnt have the same oppinion as you does...... nut job

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
your right, but attacking anyone who doesnt have the same oppinion as you does...... nut job

Nope, it doesn't. If that opinion is offensive and evil then it deserves to be attacked. Hehe, methinks you're the nut, you nutcase. ;)

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2013, 12:13:32 PM »
Nope, it doesn't. If that opinion is offensive and evil then it deserves to be attacked. Hehe, methinks you're the nut, you nutcase. ;)
your quite aggressive for a religous person, you ever thought you wont get through those pearly gates because of it?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Idiot atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2013, 12:14:18 PM »
Can you ask your girlfriend for a pic?  Seriously.  No flame, but are you really dating her?  What does he say about it?

Mr. Harridan, what does Bolo think of you dating his daughter?  Why not get lifting advice from him?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2013, 12:43:05 PM »

Who is this disgusting FAT PIG?  Is this you Jon?, if so, it explains everything, I get it now! If GOD gave you free will, why are you such an overeating morbidly obese fat bastard.  Surely GOD doesn't approve of you regularly and wilfully stuffing your face to the point of morbid obesity.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2013, 12:51:38 PM »

Who is this disgusting FAT PIG?  Is this you Jon?, if so, it explains everything, I get it now! If GOD gave you free will, why are you such an overeating morbidly obese fat bastard.  Surely GOD doesn't approve of you regularly and wilfully stuffing your face to the point of morbid obesity.

Kind of kills the argument for intelligent design.  Nothing intelligent about this fellas design.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2013, 12:53:16 PM »

V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2013, 01:30:28 PM »

For God's sake I was just bulking. There's no need to be rude about a little excess fat.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2013, 01:31:48 PM »
Mr. Harridan, what does Bolo think of you dating his daughter?  Why not get lifting advice from him?

He gave me this video to study his fighting techniques.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2013, 01:32:51 PM »
For God's sake I was just bulking. There's no need to be rude about a little excess fat.
*YAWN* A good gimmick account knows to post sparingly.  

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2013, 01:34:38 PM »
*YAWN* A good gimmick account knows to post sparingly.  

But I'm not one. ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »
He gave me this video to study his fighting techniques.

So, how long have you been dating his daughter?  Did you have to ask his permission to date?  Seems like that would be customary.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2013, 01:44:50 PM »
John Harridan, if youre not a gimmick, hold up a sign with the words "Getbig" and signed by you.

I suspect you wont because youre a terrible and unfunny gimmick.
X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2013, 01:46:14 PM »
christians on here

as the bible is the word

and it is the word of god

and is to be believed as it is the word of god

explain noahs ark to us please.

cheers in advance.
PM  MCWAY. Good luck.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2013, 01:46:29 PM »
Security1 and Jon are the same guy.  I'm telling you.  
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2013, 01:50:20 PM »
one can just glance at the bantering back and forth between the trolls here and become bored very quickly and not even read there childish postings, however my posts are always concentrated upon by the paid trolls and non paid alike as well as the scientist in us all. My posts are far superior than the collective consciousness of 90 percent of the board compressed into one system.

here have a read, yes paid trolls that includes you, i want you to enjoy something besides money for a change

A strong theme running through Russell’s schematics, especially evident in his ‘Home Study Course’ is the correspondences of geometric equivalences and orders. The charts resemble sets of musical scales, denoting frameworks of periodicity and harmony within particular natural systems. Many of the diagrams, at first glance, might easily be be misinterpreted as modern musical notation. ‘Stages of Growth in the Nine pairs of Radar Mirrors’ is a prime example. The top half insinuates a time-line while the bottom half connotes a wiring schematic for a multi-channel electro-acoustic performance!

Controlled Power Multiplication Principle as Recorded by Gravity Bar - Walter Russell
Controlled Power Multiplication Principle as Recorded by Gravity Bar – Walter Russell

The pseudo-science and religious ideas served up by Russell, and his wife Lao, at the University of Science and Philosophy paint a patchwork pattern of fuzzy utopianism, idealism and at times naivety. As Art-Brut is to Art, so characters like Russell and Lao are to traditional mainstream science and so they are essential. It might just be the case that Walter Russell’s genius, and his diagrams, can only be decoded at a later moment in time. His friend Nikola Tesla had advised him to lock away his work in a safe for 1000 years – because humankind was not yet mature enough for it.

‘The glory of becoming a transcendent being is the only reason for living’ – Lao Russell

‘Mediocrity is self-inflicted and genius is self-bestowed’ – Walter Russell
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »
Falcon,  you're only a couple steps away from joining a cult.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2013, 01:52:17 PM »
Security1 and Jon are the same guy.  I'm telling you.  
Security1 is Barney fife.