Author Topic: What's best in life? *Adult situations being discussed in this thread*  (Read 3916 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
For me it's when an extreme attractive young lady decides, of her own free will, that she want's to suck my cock.  Bonus points if she deepthroats it, gags on it, lets me skeet on her face and then swallows my man-gravy.  That's enjoyable and quite a boost to ones ego.  I don't know of anything I'd rather do.  Looking back on all the impromptu blow jobs I've gotten brings me a lot of pride.  

Now just about any guy that's in a relationship can eventually talk their significant other into going down on them.  No big deal.  What I'm talking about is when a hot chick that you barely know is eager to put her mouth on your penis.  No begging or manipulation required.  Cocks are pretty disgusting.  All that pubic hair and the stench of ball-sweat.  Also, she has no idea how many bitches that thing has been inside of or when the last time I showered was.  I think this is a great accomplishment and one that doesn't get the credit that it deserves.  

What would inspire women to do this?  You've pretty much gotta be either rich or extremely good looking.  Now maybe she is just a super good looking slut but how often do those come around.  Gentlemen, I think you should pat yourself on the back the next time this happens.  Anyone who has gotten this happening give yourselves a round of applause.  Also, let us give thanks to those falacio loving hotties (especially the ones with double jointed jaws).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: What's best in life? *Adult situations being discussed in this thread*
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 09:36:48 PM »
Quote from: tbombz on February 05, 2013, 08:58:04 PM
thanks daddy waddy.. i wish you would go back on some steroids and get that killer body back.. if you do.. i can deep throat 12 inches..

X

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 09:47:35 PM »
For me it's when an extreme attractive young lady decides, of her own free will, that she want's to suck my cock.  Bonus points if she deepthroats it, gags on it, lets me skeet on her face and then swallows my man-gravy.  That's enjoyable and quite a boost to ones ego.  I don't know of anything I'd rather do.  Looking back on all the impromptu blow jobs I've gotten brings me a lot of pride.  

Now just about any guy that's in a relationship can eventually talk their significant other into going down on them.  No big deal.  What I'm talking about is when a hot chick that you barely know is eager to put her mouth on your penis.  No begging or manipulation required.  Cocks are pretty disgusting.  All that pubic hair and the stench of ball-sweat.  Also, she has no idea how many bitches that thing has been inside of or when the last time I showered was.  I think this is a great accomplishment and one that doesn't get the credit that it deserves.  

What would inspire women to do this?  You've pretty much gotta be either rich or extremely good looking.  Now maybe she is just a super good looking slut but how often do those come around.  Gentlemen, I think you should pat yourself on the back the next time this happens.  Anyone who has gotten this happening give yourselves a round of applause.  Also, let us give thanks to those falacio loving hotties (especially the ones with double jointed jaws).

So what you are saying is you met some girls in the past that enjoy beasteality. I guess they got off on being groped / pawed or in your case hooved by a herbivore - the nasty factor got them aroused. Looks play no part in these kind of kinky, humiliating felatio events (for the girls) you experienced obviously.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 09:50:12 PM »
So what you are saying is you met some girls in the past that enjoy beasteality. I guess they got off on being groped / pawed or in your case hooved by a herbivore - the nasty factor got them aroused. Looks play no part in these kind of kinky, humiliating felatio events (for the girls) you experienced obviously.

quadzilla- That's possible but I choose to remember it my way.  You've obviously never met me because I look like David Hasselhoff on steroids.  Bitches love me. 

SF1900- I am disappoint.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 09:59:34 PM »
Tbombz: February 05, 2013, 10:59:22 PM »

i think its hot just to watch.

i wouldnt mind taking turns with my bf as we tag team our gf.

sounds pretty legit to me.

us guys would have the benefit of 'a-mouth-sucking-on-each-ball' blowjobs.
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 11:05:21 PM »
 ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 06:55:31 AM »

I think a lot of women find blowjobs much less intimate than intercourse! And or they just like to give head!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 07:10:11 AM »
tbombz really posted that picture? that guy is insane

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 07:48:43 AM »
tbombz really posted that picture? that guy is insane

Yes. And Kwon added the subtitle  :D
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 07:58:32 AM »
cant wait until our resident blowjob police officer herridab sees this

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 07:58:51 AM »
remind you of how many crazy people are walking around freely

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 08:02:47 AM »
remind you of how many crazy people are walking around freely

But if I would have shopped out his body from the waist up, and removed the hair from his ass, I bet you would have said, "Id hit that"  ;D ;D Lmao!
X

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 08:07:18 AM »
In before Jon Harridan. YES!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 08:08:54 AM »
quadzilla- That's possible but I choose to remember it my way.  You've obviously never met me because I look like David Hasselhoff on steroids.  Bitches love me. 

SF1900- I am disappoint.
HAHA ok bro - just messing with ya!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 09:19:39 AM »
When you and the girl you really love are having sex and have a powerful orgasm together while looking deep into each others eyes. Nothing beats that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 09:55:47 AM »
The best in life?

Killing a man with your own hands, watching the life drain from his eyes while you choke every last breath out of him.  Nothing better.  I get a hard on just typing this.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 09:57:53 AM »
The best in life?

Killing a man with your own hands, watching the life drain from his eyes while you choke every last breath out of him.  Nothing better.  I get a hard on just typing this.

You need Jesus friend.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 10:06:51 AM »
The best in life?

Sociopath!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »
Quote from: tbombz on February 05, 2013, 08:58:04 PM
thanks daddy waddy.. i wish you would go back on some steroids and get that killer body back.. if you do.. i can deep throat 12 inches..

hahahahahhahaha!!

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 02:38:38 PM »
 ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 02:40:17 PM »
Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »
A sixsome with a grandmother, mother , twin daughters, younger daughter.  Grandmother must be 55 max. Mother must be 30 and daughters preferably 16-18 max and well developed and a younger daughter about 10.

I would have the mom eat out grandma while one twin eats out mom and her sister eats her out with the younger daughter   while I eat her out.

I would call this

THE ARISTOCRATS

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 04:26:10 PM »
An afternoon nap on the couch wile your lass cooks your dinner.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »
A well timed blumpkin where climax and quality prostate stimulation are achieved simultaneously.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »
Best in Life…

• The moments in my life when ennui rears it’s ugly head…  I hearken to the
  • harmonious passages in my past when during
  • black moments, I would reflect on tone
  • smith Handel’s legacy to the ages.

Let’s see who “gets” this…it will probably be a Brit...if anyone.