Author Topic: Steven Segal trains security team.  (Read 5519 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Steven Segal trains security team.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 11:02:28 AM »

Hope I never have to face these brutally trained monsters face to face.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:05:09 AM »
So Steven Seagal is behind Security1's trolling skills? Makes much more sense now.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:14 AM »
Just when you thought Segal couldn't look any more ridiculous.  He grows the gayest goatee known to man.  Surely nobody takes this fat bloated bullshido expert seriously.  Must be just another one of Segal's Publicity stunts

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »
HA HA I was right, nobody takes this fat piece of shit seriously!
Check out the Interview

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21089079/2013/02/08/arpaio-and-seagal

Transcript:

Seagal's presence has invited criticism that the sheriff is turning a serious subject into a publicity stunt. FOX 10's John Hook talked to them Friday night.

"I don't want to insult Steven but I don't think I need Steven," said Joe Arpaio.

Hook: "Do you worry you detract from the serious business tomorrow?"

"When I am with a SWAT team or another team and we kick in a door and there's a bunch of bad guys in there with guns, do you think for a second out of the thousands of times this has happened, a bad guy looks up and says ‘hey there's a movie star?' They don't have time! [Guys on my team] know me as one of them. None of us have time for that nonsense," said Seagal.

Hook: "You've taken some heat over bringing Steven in for this."

"What else is new? Hey I'm the sheriff let ‘em go criticize and that's sad. I'm going to tell you something. He's here to help. But you know what, if I take all the heat it's worth it if they come to see him, great. Let them all come I don't care," said Arpaio.

"We will be using flash bangs, we'll have hostages, we'll have hostage takers. I'll be one of the ones leading the training," said Seagal.

Hook: "And he is every bit as qualified as any of your top guys at MCSO to lead the training?"

"Yeah and also don't forget we have 3,050 volunteer posse persons from all different walks of life," said Arpaio.

Hook: "Steven, do you ever feel that you're a prop for the sheriff?"  <---- Serious lol

"No. Once again, that kind of thing never entered my mind. The sheriff wasn't the only person to call me, there were other people that called me from SWAT, and different areas of Maricopa County who are aware of my skills, they said 'man we'd really like you to come help us with this.' So it wasn't just the sheriff at all… other people were the first people to ask me," said Seagal.

"None of us think this is a joke. Especially him, especially me and all of my SWAT brothers and sisters and all of my deputies and all of these volunteers that risk their life -- none of them think this is a joke."
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 11:23:47 AM »
LOL

V

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 11:46:19 AM »
Just when you thought Segal couldn't look any more ridiculous.  He grows the gayest goatee known to man.  Surely nobody takes this fat bloated bullshido expert seriously.  Must be just another one of Segal's Publicity stunts

At least he wears the scarf like some Murican soldiers I've seen during my recon missions.

That compensates for the fatness and senile look and makes him appear as tough mofo.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 12:55:10 PM »
Just when you thought Segal couldn't look any more ridiculous.  He grows the gayest goatee known to man.  Surely nobody takes this fat bloated bullshido expert seriously.  Must be just another one of Segal's Publicity stunts

I heard he likes to kick the arses of lying sacks of shit like yourself who deliberately misrepresent his qualifications, you Aussie bastard.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 01:41:13 PM »
I heard he likes to kick the arses of lying sacks of shit like yourself who deliberately misrepresent his qualifications, you Aussie bastard.
Now you have exposed yourself as fully delusional.  I'll admit, Steven is a master in the art of Bullshido and a black belt if the art of deception, but other than that his only qualification is as a pathetic B Grade actor, not unlike yourself.

V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »
Now you have exposed yourself as fully delusional.  I'll admit, Steven is a master in the art of Bullshido and a black belt if the art of deception, but other than that his only qualification is as a pathetic B Grade actor, not unlike yourself.

As a martial arts expert and streetfighting instructor specially trained in weapons tactics, I can vouch for Steven's combat abilities, you brainless paedophile and murderer. I mean you're wrong about everything and even wanted to have innocents killed 'for the greater good' so I gues your disapproval means Steven is fully legit. Thanks, punk. And Steven has attained many levels of black belts unlike you who can only stuff your mouth with gobs of shit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 02:07:29 PM »
As a martial arts expert and streetfighting instructor specially trained in weapons tactics, I can vouch for Steven's combat abilities, you brainless paedophile and murderer. I mean you're wrong about everything and even wanted to have innocents killed 'for the greater good' so I gues your disapproval means Steven is fully legit. Thanks, punk. And Steven has attained many levels of black belts unlike you who can only stuff your mouth with gobs of shit.
LOL, Old Man Gene lebell choked Steven out and Segal actually shit his pants right there in front of everyone, I mean literally dumped a massive pile of shit in his pants.  You have exposed yourself as Ignorant, nobody in martial Arts takes Segal seriously.  Aikido is a bullshido, and considered the martial art of choice for delusional people who believe in nonsense, like chi and the like.  Since you obviously love to believe in nonsense it is probably something you would enjoy.  Expect to get your arse handed to you the moment you attempt to use it in a real fight though.  Randy Couture offered to come out of retirement to fight him in the Octagon, and Segal said that he wanted to fight him to the death in a secret location with no witnesses.  In other words, he shit himself and made up some nonsense scenario instead of stepping up and getting embarrassed in front of the whole world at the hands of Randy Couture.  Ronda Rousey offered to fight him, Steven refused, because even he knows she would kick his old arse into an early grave.  Segal is a bigger wanker than you Jon, and that's saying something.

LOL

V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:05 PM »
 ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 02:32:01 PM »
The bad guys don't stand a chance.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 02:42:09 PM »
LOL, Old Man Gene lebell choked Steven out and Segal actually shit his pants right there in front of everyone, I mean literally dumped a massive pile of shit in his pants.  You have exposed yourself as Ignorant, nobody in martial Arts takes Segal seriously.  Aikido is a bullshido, and considered the martial art of choice for delusional people who believe in nonsense, like chi and the like.  Since you obviously love to believe in nonsense it is probably something you would enjoy.  Expect to get your arse handed to you the moment you attempt to use it in a real fight though.  Randy Couture offered to come out of retirement to fight him in the Octagon, and Segal said that he wanted to fight him to the death in a secret location with no witnesses.  In other words, he shit himself and made up some nonsense scenario instead of stepping up and getting embarrassed in front of the whole world at the hands of Randy Couture.  Ronda Rousey offered to fight him, Steven refused, because even he knows she would kick his old arse into an early grave.  Segal is a bigger wanker than you Jon, and that's saying something.

LOL

Sometimes that shit happens. It's called REALITY, son. I know because I've fought before. Now you're trying to make Gene Lebell out to be some incompetent (which would of course make Seagal look even worse) when at the time he could quite possibly have been the most lethal fighter in the country; he's a fuckin' LEGEND for God's sake. And there you go again with your lies. You've got a real nerve blaspheming God and calling the truth nonsense like a son of a whore when nonsense is the bullshit you love to spout (but that's another story). Seagal has TONS of followers; just see the comments for his movies and videos on Youtube. Even a chimpanzee can see that Seagal has some serious skills; even if he was scared of those guys as you claim I CAN GUARANTEE THAT HE WOULD PUT YOU DOWN in THREE SECONDS FLAT MAXIMUM. Just one TOUCH from him and it would probably be over, you little girl! Don't forget Seagal's a beast of a man like me in terms of size and strength; even Keith Jones (onlyme) said so.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 02:49:41 PM »
Sometimes that shit happens. It's called REALITY, son. I know because I've fought before. Now you're trying to make Gene Lebell out to be some incompetent (which would of course make Seagal look even worse) when at the time he could quite possibly have been the most lethal fighter in the country; he's a fuckin' LEGEND for God's sake. And there you go again with your lies. You've got a real nerve blaspheming God and calling the truth nonsense like a son of a whore when nonsense is the bullshit you love to spout (but that's another story). Seagal has TONS of followers; just see the comments for his movies and videos on Youtube. Even a chimpanzee can see that Seagal has some serious skills; even if he was scared of those guys as you claim I CAN GUARANTEE THAT HE WOULD PUT YOU DOWN in THREE SECONDS FLAT MAXIMUM. Just one TOUCH from him and it would probably be over, you little girl! Don't forget Seagal's a beast of a man like me in terms of size and strength; even Keith Jones (onlyme) said so.
Judging by the photos you post of yourself, I will admit, both you and Segal are beasts of men, I would go as far as too say a whale of a man.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 02:51:15 PM »

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 02:52:50 PM »

He's old dude. When he was younger he was much leaner.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 11:31:54 PM »
LOL @ Hindenburg Melahomo JR adding his support to the cause

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael