Author Topic: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No  (Read 10648 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:57:46 PM »
V

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Re: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 05:10:20 PM »
The cats will let you know when its NOT ok

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 05:13:21 PM »

This!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 05:14:58 PM »
Cats are not afraid to start some shit with humans. The kid will know when you've crossed the line.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »
I feel sorry for that poor cat.  You know that stupid kid is torturing that cat like that everytime she sees it.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 05:58:45 PM »
Cats are not afraid to start some shit with humans. The kid will know when you've crossed the line.

That's true of all cats. My two cats are extremely sweet nature'd and would never be vicious to anyone or anything. They're not nasty animals. In fact quite the opposite.

Once again people rewarding bad behavior simply because its a child. And no its not okay to handle ANY animal like this. It could cause damage to the cat unnecessarily. It happens.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 08:09:35 PM »
I feel sorry for that poor cat.  You know that stupid kid is torturing that cat like that everytime she sees it.

the stupid mother fucker is you to say shit about a little kid playing with his cat..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 08:12:22 PM »
RON some good ppl here asked me to send to you because some assholes here keep saying shit about my kid.. i posted this video on the pets board and those arabs haters kept saying shit about my kid who was 2 and 3 in these videos..

plz check the videos yourself if you want and in all cases take an action with these ill minded ppl..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 08:17:27 PM »
that piece of shot e kul spent hours collecting many of my old pics and started some threads about me.. and the son of bitch john sent me hatred PMS wishing to beat my son who was 2 in that video..

there problem ron is as you see not my kid and the cat or the dog,.. they just want to convert any topic to attack me because i am arab/muslim..

this cat sleeps with my son on the same bed every day,.. animals never sleep close to any source of danger..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 08:18:27 PM »
I haven't seen the video but based on the pics in this thread as a cat lover I am not comfortable with the way your child is handling the cat.  I am sure she has no bad intent, but YOU as a parent should teach her better.

The cat is ALLOWING it because the cat is good natured.

RON some good ppl here asked me to send to you because some assholes here keep saying shit about my kid.. i posted this video on the pets board and those arabs haters kept saying shit about my kid who was 2 and 3 in these videos..

plz check the videos yourself if you want and in all cases take an action with these ill minded ppl..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 08:25:59 PM »
I haven't seen the video but based on the pics in this thread as a cat lover I am not comfortable with the way your child is handling the cat.  I am sure she has no bad intent, but YOU as a parent should teach her better.

The cat is ALLOWING it because the cat is good natured.

firstly this is a boy not a girl.. if you see the video of him in red,.. it was me and my wofe asking him to hug and kiss the cat and he did in his own way as a baby and when i found him pressing hard on her i immediately took the cat away.. the son of bitch sure didnt post this part.. as for the first video i think he was one and half and was trying to brush her teeth.. the last one he was swinging here and she was ok.. if she didnt like it she would show any sign as some ppl here said.. the problem is that these assholes bedide being arab haters which is the main thing here they dont know a shit about animals..

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 08:29:27 PM »
Whoa guys, family should be off limits.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 08:29:39 PM »
dear jesus, you motherfuckers are boring me to tears with this cat shit.  fuck off e-kul - you're as ridiculous as uberman.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 08:30:51 PM »

EKul
your being
watched

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »
Sorry about mistaken you boy for a girl.  Just be aware the cat may be OK with it at one moment,  but in the next moment the cat can be hurt.  Imagine that was a human baby being handled like that.  Same difference.  Children should be TAUGHT how to handle animals, not left to their own means.

firstly this is a boy not a girl.. if you see the video of him in red,.. it was me and my wofe asking him to hug and kiss the cat and he did in his own way as a baby and when i found him pressing hard on her i immediately took the cat away.. the son of bitch sure didnt post this part.. as for the first video i think he was one and half and was trying to brush her teeth.. the last one he was swinging here and she was ok.. if she didnt like it she would show any sign as some ppl here said.. the problem is that these assholes bedide being arab haters which is the main thing here they dont know a shit about animals..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 08:33:09 PM »
I did not see the cat scratching back, normally if they feel pain they will scratch or meow loudly so it appears to me the cat was having fun as well as Sherief's son.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 08:35:50 PM »
I did not see the cat scratching back, normally if they feel pain they will scratch or meow loudly so it appears to me the cat was having fun as well as Sherief's son.

Like I said, the cat is good natured.

Watch it's paw in this gif, it senses danger and then relaxes.  The cat knows the kid could hurt it.  It is a very good natured cat and clearly loves the kid, but the parents should teach better animal handling skills.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 08:36:43 PM »

yes bro. also he was very young there now he is 5 and has stopped hugging her this way.. he also teaches his little sister to be nice with the cat..

as i said these sick minded ppl have a problem with arabs/muslims and not with the cat..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 08:41:41 PM »
Like I said, the cat is good natured.

Watch it's paw in this gif, it senses danger and then relaxes.  The cat knows the kid could hurt it.  It is a very good natured cat and clearly loves the kid, but the parents should teach better animal handling skills.

believe it or not he was not doing this all the time,.. at the time of this video in particular he was one a half and was very exited about the cat.. it was before he went to the nursery so may be the cat was his only friend then and if he was a little harsh with her in a couple of videos this doesnt mean he was like this all the time..

any way i accept your comment/advice because you presented it in a good way.. not like the ill shit john who sent me a PM wishing to beat a 2 years old kid..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 08:45:52 PM »
You should teach your child how to be gentle with the cat or animal for that matter. I wish the cat wasn't so nice natured and lashed out and taught you a lesson. I have an older grumpy male cat and he doesn't have a nice nature. I would love to give him to you for one day. You would never mistreat an animal ever again.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 08:46:53 PM »
You should teach your child how to be gentle with the cat or animal for that matter. I wish the cat wasn't so nice natured and lashed out and taught you a lesson. I have an older grumpy male cat and he doesn't have a nice nature. I would love to give him to you for one day. You would never mistreat an animal ever again.

wtf are you goin on about, ancient trollop?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 08:48:25 PM »

i wont repeat all what i wrote above,.. read it again..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 08:48:44 PM »
yes bro. also he was very young there now he is 5 and has stopped hugging her this way.. he also teaches his little sister to be nice with the cat..

as i said these sick minded ppl have a problem with arabs/muslims and not with the cat..
Well the cat doesnt seem to mind it at the time it was used to it and maybe even liked being groomed like that I don't see a problem the cat is still around I assume.