Author Topic: Bloody stool...seriously  (Read 2807 times)

BigFella

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Bloody stool...seriously
« on: November 24, 2005, 07:54:51 PM »
Hey, I don't whether this is the right board, however I have an interesting question.  This is a serious question, not trying to make ppl laugh.  I eat every 2hrs and drink lots of water.  I eat very clean.  However, lately I've been having blood in my stools.  I don't whether its because I eat so much or what.  I would like your advice.

Thanks, Matt

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: Bloody stool...seriously
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 11:48:32 PM »
ok, if you're 'on', then you may have developed colitis (which is common among heavy users).  You may have torn your colon by eating too much.  You may have an infection caused by certain food poisoning.   You could have cancer.  There are a lot of possibilites.  Go to a doctor.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 11:56:55 PM »
If it's just on the TP it's probably just hemeroids.

BigFella

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 07:08:54 AM »
However, I am not "on" the gear.  I had just recently started a new protein powder and haven't used a PP for awhile, could that be the case?  Are the infections serious?

Thanks again

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 09:06:14 AM »
Didnt someone else post a question like this a few months ago?  Go to the doctor or the ER.  There are so many possible explanations like Weed said.  You might just have a little tear in your colon or rectum or maybe you have cancer either way the sooner you get it checked the wiser.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 11:39:56 AM »
Well if it on your stool then just wipe it off with some 409.  But stay off your couch.  Blood is harder to get out of fabric.  Hope this helps.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 02:45:52 PM »
I suggest going to a doctor.  It may be from food, or like someone said a tear or fissure in the rectum.  Hemorriods can cause this as can polyps.  best be is to go see a doctor.  My sister recently had the same problem and it was due to the fact that she ate a lot of peanuts and didn't drink enough water.  She had to get a rectal foam to heal it. 

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 08:00:51 AM »
happen to me randomly once a  year, went to see a doctor who told me it was only hemorids because id didnt eat enough fibers from cereals,vegetables, fruits. (I used to not eat fruits or vegetables for years...  ::) )

Happened again to me 3 months ago, didnt eat a  fruit or vegetable (hate em!)since months, only tuna, chicken and rice.... I got what I deserved! lol.So i started to eat vegetables and fruits again, and it disapeared in only two or three days.

But you should check it by a proctologue, you never know, maybe it's actually worse than just hemoroids.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 07:12:03 PM »
is the blood in the crap or on the toilet paper? if it's just on the toilet paper it may just be that you're going to the bathroom so much and whiping so much from EATING so much that you're destroying your poopoo hole.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 07:56:04 AM »
is the blood in the crap or on the toilet paper? if it's just on the toilet paper it may just be that you're going to the bathroom so much and whiping so much from EATING so much that you're destroying your poopoo hole.

Goddamn I know thats right. If you use public bathroom that toilet paper is horrible.

John Wayne Toilet Paper. Rough , Tough, and don't take shit off of no body.