Author Topic: Third Law of Motion - "To every action there is always an equal and opposite  (Read 845 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
reaction

so if you want to get bigger you must simulation the reaction of the exterior environment on a theoretical bigger muscle that you havent acheived yet. how could this be done generating a wave feild that would do such mimmicking the "reaction" to a larger muscle. perhaps a light spectrum emission could do this

could we appy the third law of motion to our muscle builds
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Every action-reaction in Nature is voided as it occurs,is recorded as it is voided, and repeated as it is recorded.
A

NotSure

• Getbig III
thanks daddy waddy..  :) i wish you would go back on some steroids and get that killer body back.. if you do..  i can deep throat 12 inches..  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

now you are one of the obsessed along with OMR nzmusclmonster, MattC rip, and many others, damn its gotta suck having dick on the brain
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you seem on a full moon the center of gravity is more proufound effect on you by this dagram

the energy twice as far from the source is spread over four times the area,hence one-fourth the intensity
A

NotSure

• Getbig III
you seem on a full moon the center of gravity is more proufound effect on you by this dagram

the energy twice as far from the source is spread over four times the area,hence one-fourth the intensity
I will not cease til you respond to the tbombz quote. I demand a response.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I will not cease til you respond to the tbombz quote. I demand a response.

go hang out with the resident queers here if you want to talk about dicks bro
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
With every Full Moon it's a chance for a fresh new start in life. A full moon causes extra-high tides, because it has a stronger magnetic pull on the earth. It can affect people - after all, we are 70% water. The equinox is the date at which day and night are of equal length. March is the next one and effects Aquarius and other water signs.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
With every Full Moon it's a chance for a fresh new start in life. A full moon causes extra-high tides, because it has a stronger magnetic pull on the earth. It can affect people - after all, we are 70% water. The equinox is the date at which day and night are of equal length. March is the next one and effects Aquarius and other water signs.
8)
A

NotSure

• Getbig III
The only fluid affected is johnny Failcans diarrhea. As he says "That's duh dayum enuhgee right there"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

what day of march is it?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
what day of march is it?

Friday March 25th.