Author Topic: Insulin query  (Read 4221 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Insulin query
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 05:23:49 AM »
Toxicology and risk assessment of coumarin: focus on human data.

Abstract

Coumarin is a secondary phytochemical with hepatotoxic and carcinogenic properties. For the carcinogenic effect, a genotoxic mechanism was considered possible, but was discounted by the European Food Safety Authority in 2004 based on new evidence. This allowed the derivation of a tolerable daily intake (TDI) for the first time, and a value of 0.1 mg/kg body weight was arrived at based on animal hepatotoxicity data. However, clinical data on hepatotoxicity from patients treated with coumarin as medicinal drug is also available. This data revealed a subgroup of the human population being more susceptible for the hepatotoxic effect than the animal species investigated. The cause of the high susceptibility is currently unknown; possible mechanisms are discussed. Using the human data, a TDI of 0.1 mg/kg body weight was derived, confirming that of the European Food Safety Authority. Nutritional exposure may be considerably, and is mainly due to use of cassia cinnamon, which is a popular spice especially, used for cookies and sweet dishes. To estimate exposure to coumarin during the Christmas season in Germany, a telephone survey was performed with more than 1000 randomly selected persons. Heavy consumers of cassia cinnamon may reach a daily coumarin intake corresponding to the TDI.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20024932

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 03:01:13 PM »
I grind my own fresh cinnamon, tastes way better. I don't eat any manufactured or processed foods

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
yes, eating too much carbs with too much insulin presence will put fat even into the muscle.

and guess where else.....into the abdomen area, known as visceral fat.

known as "gut"
I am not disagreeing with this at all but a much bigger culprit for visceral fat is actually taking slin then consuming fat in high content. This is what causes the enormous bellies.

I follow rules for my guys and I have been making slin protocols for people since 07, Do not consume fat intake in the meals proceeding your slin sot and for those who take slin before every meal which seems to be the norm among pros, then keep fat intake to a minimum.

Now is it harder to diet, I think bigro asked this question, well depends if you are taking slin while dieting and if you are then yes of course it is harder because you are taking in more calories to support the slin. If you are not dieting on slin then it is simply the same, it is that simple.

One more point to address here someone else asked what the body produces and to look at wat a diabetic take to know what the body produces, well although this seems logical it does not work that way. the body can produce less slin then what we take as a pre workout slin shot of 10IU, however some diabetics take in as high as 30 + iu, even way more, this is way more then the body produces, why they need this ? I have no idea but they just do.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 05:11:13 PM »
i thought i do the same insulin ,growth steroids,worked a treat...untill 3 yrs down the line my  natural testosterone is gone for good .i have a growth on piturity gland and my hormones are shatterd .and ive lost all my muscular gains..my mind and nearly my wife.hey ho role on surgery and hrt for life.think it never happen 2 you? it can.make sure you have carbs i ya tank at least 15 mins,before you pin the slin.if its a fast acting 1,best of luck :o

Your case is rare and the luck of the draw, I know guys who juice for 15 years and still have there natural production back, 3 years only and you do not get it back, wow, sorry about your luck bro.

This is why it is a horrible idea for anyone to take HCG while on juice, this will shut your production down in the long run, not saying that is the cause for the guy above but it simply is a horrible idea, PCT should be exactly that PCT.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 09:48:50 PM »
I am not disagreeing with this at all but a much bigger culprit for visceral fat is actually taking slin then consuming fat in high content. This is what causes the enormous bellies.

I follow rules for my guys and I have been making slin protocols for people since 07, Do not consume fat intake in the meals proceeding your slin sot and for those who take slin before every meal which seems to be the norm among pros, then keep fat intake to a minimum.

Now is it harder to diet, I think bigro asked this question, well depends if you are taking slin while dieting and if you are then yes of course it is harder because you are taking in more calories to support the slin. If you are not dieting on slin then it is simply the same, it is that simple.

One more point to address here someone else asked what the body produces and to look at wat a diabetic take to know what the body produces, well although this seems logical it does not work that way. the body can produce less slin then what we take as a pre workout slin shot of 10IU, however some diabetics take in as high as 30 + iu, even way more, this is way more then the body produces, why they need this ? I have no idea but they just do.

insulin resistance.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2013, 03:47:17 AM »
i thought i do the same insulin ,growth steroids,worked a treat...untill 3 yrs down the line my  natural testosterone is gone for good .i have a growth on piturity gland and my hormones are shatterd .and ive lost all my muscular gains..my mind and nearly my wife.hey ho role on surgery and hrt for life.think it never happen 2 you? it can.make sure you have carbs i ya tank at least 15 mins,before you pin the slin.if its a fast acting 1,best of luck :o

That is sad. What protocol did you follow?
$

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2013, 06:36:42 AM »
I grind my own fresh cinnamon, tastes way better. I don't eat any manufactured or processed foods

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/260430.php

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2013, 01:05:30 PM »
Come on now Borracco, lets be sensible here

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
Come on now Borracco, lets be sensible here

;D

Just so people know which kind can have that affect. We tend to think that if something is natural it has no potential side effects.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »
I think on a board where people regularly talk about injecting +2g of AAS a week on a regular basis, you're focusing on all the wrong shit

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2013, 04:02:59 AM »
I think on a board where people regularly talk about injecting +2g of AAS a week on a regular basis, you're focusing on all the wrong shit

And who's the one that brought up cinnamon on a thread about guys injecting insulin?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2013, 01:08:21 AM »
And who's the one that brought up cinnamon on a thread about guys injecting insulin?
lol. A true natural .
;D
$