Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - What's his story?  (Read 20252 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: What's Levrone's story?
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2013, 01:40:29 AM »
This. The fuck you lie about your age? It's literally lying to yourself. Can't help but wonder what else such an individual lies about.

I lie all the time about my age.  I just turned 20 but most women want nothing to do with a man under 21 ..... IF you cant buy alchohol your Still a "baby".
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2013, 06:42:11 AM »
This. lying about one's age is commonplace, especially amongst the vain and self centered...like BBers for example
Is lying about one's dosages or claiming natural due to the same reasons?

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2013, 07:05:14 AM »
Rome and Lazio are two different cities. Weird how it is listed.
HAHAHAH ROME is a city and LAZIO is a region
LEVRONE IS 47 years old,SHAWN RAY said it on MD radio show of summer of 2012

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2013, 07:09:25 AM »
I was Hoping Levrone's Hollywood Dreams would last a little longer.. :(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2013, 07:14:11 AM »
tx creamydreads

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2013, 07:57:58 AM »

I wouldn't know Sev.  unlke you i have great genetics for BBing.  The funny thing is years ago you said the same thing, before you decided to be a douche.

Again I really DON"T get why you think I'm lying...i maintained my natural status for a decade on this board, in the face of being called a liar daily...when i hopped on gear I posted pics of the gear and happily told the board I was juicing, completely out of the blue...  nobody "made" me do it.

and I LOST 20 pounds and got cut......i could have easily spun some bullshit about how i have been on a keto diet for three months, and this is the result of my hard work. And if a few people didn't believe me, so fucking what....they didn't believe me anyway, no skin off my ass  ;)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2013, 09:51:14 AM »
groink, hopped on gear and lost 30 lbs, defeated the purpose bro, wasted money and time in the gym, the doctor called and said your suffering from a severe case of NSS, No Size Syndrome, actually multiple diagnosis.........PMS, puss man syndrome, SMS, small mans syndrome, and NSS.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2013, 11:06:48 AM »
I was joooking  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2013, 11:17:42 AM »
groink, hopped on gear and lost 30 lbs, defeated the purpose bro, wasted money and time in the gym, the doctor called and said your suffering from a severe case of NSS, No Size Syndrome, actually multiple diagnosis.........PMS, puss man syndrome, SMS, small mans syndrome, and NSS.

LOL....says the fat moron who shoots sustanon and "dbol"  and walks around with a 40 inch waist, a moon face on a purple head... and not a cut in sight.

But you're "huge" dude. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2013, 11:18:48 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2013, 11:19:34 AM »
sev has really dropped the ball

what a fucking beta male

T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2013, 11:22:50 AM »

no....I think he twists the truth but i dont think he is the huge abuser everyone makes him out to be .....the guy has great genetics. you dont have arms like that without great genetics.......you dont look like that facially at 47 abusing shit for decades.   Dont even fucking argue with me I know way more about gear than you sev

and my physique crushes yours ;)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2013, 11:29:51 AM »
sev has really dropped the ball

what a fucking beta male

sev embaresses himself every day just by leaving his house. I dont mean to pick on him but Im in a bad enough mood  just got a $500 watch from a friend and my writs is too fucking big lol
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2013, 11:17:06 PM »
Relax folks...Groink is one of the cool dudes on this site.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2013, 11:35:50 PM »
no....I think he twists the truth but i dont think he is the huge abuser everyone makes him out to be .....the guy has great genetics. you dont have arms like that without great genetics.......you dont look like that facially at 47 abusing shit for decades.   Dont even fucking argue with me I know way more about gear than you sev

and my physique crushes yours ;)

yup,  if i had groink's arms, i probably would have my pro card

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2013, 12:02:47 AM »
Lmao, OK there pal. Are you a noob or just dumb?

We know of that one and we know of at least 3 more radio shows that state his age and we know of 5 interviews that state his age and wiki and countless biographies and magazines that state his age and law documents and traffic tickets and not to mention a conversation I had with him where he told me his age as well Einstein, THAT IS THE PROBLEM non of them match. There are 4 different years he was born in all these scenarios including Shawn Ray on MD radio. Wooooooooooooooooooooooo ooosh

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2013, 12:23:25 AM »
Lmao, OK there pal. Are you a noob or just dumb?

We know of that one and we know of at least 3 more radio shows that state his age and we know of 5 interviews that state his age and wiki and countless biographies and magazines that state his age and law documents and traffic tickets and not to mention a conversation I had with him where he told me his age as well Einstein, THAT IS THE PROBLEM non of them match. There are 4 different years he was born in all these scenarios including Shawn Ray on MD radio. Wooooooooooooooooooooooo ooosh

We're finally agreeing ;D exactly I remember flex mag in one of the issues had it at 1966 lol

U r looking at

;D 64 and 65 is more believable...

http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=resultsmobile

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2013, 12:45:53 AM »
We're finally agreeing ;D exactly I remember flex mag in one of the issues had it at 1966 lol

U r looking at

;D 64 and 65 is more believable...

http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=resultsmobile

I have narrowed down to 64 or 65, Parker has me convinced it's 64 cause of not just 1 ticket but at least 3 so pretty convincing, but not 100% yet, I would say 80% in favor of 64 and 20% in favor of 65, lmao the things we do here on getbig, lol ;D.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2013, 12:53:33 AM »
I have narrowed down to 64 or 65, Parker has me convinced it's 64 cause of not just 1 ticket but at least 3 so pretty convincing, but not 100% yet, I would say 80% in favor of 64 and 20% in favor of 65, lmao the things we do here on getbig, lol ;D.

I did the people search thing and it came up 48 years old making it 64. I also searched for a bunch of friends on there and came up with the right ages  ;D

Yes the things we do haha but u gotta admit he looks damn good nearing 50 :o no homo

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2013, 01:27:27 AM »
Groink has one of the best builds on this site. Except legs of course. I bet he is much more impressive in person. He also hav very good shape. Anyone who knows anything about AAS can spot a psysique that need far more than 2 grams of aas .. he looks like a gh AND slin user. Maybe some people underestimate the amount of muscle he carries. His arms alove are better than some top competitors. Post some pics and you will see.

I like him and he has a great sense of humor. In the past, when he was really big and covered he carried serious size. He also claimed natural until recently. That was my only reason for fucking with him. But if idiots believe that a guy carries that much muscle naturally then gets cut at 220 lbs on 300 mg tren...I would probably fuck with them the same way.

He used and uses major amounts just prefers not to disclose which is fine by me. But he is not fooling those who were there before  ;D

He aslo is a big breast and big nipple enjoyer and you cannot knock on him for that reason alone.