Author Topic: British Teen has higher IQ than Einstein  (Read 5698 times)

f450

• Getbig IV
Re: British Teen has higher IQ than Einstein
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 10:09:36 AM »
this has to be some kind of gag

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2013, 10:12:54 AM »
It adds to the element of disbelief and throws doubt on whether or not a genuine mistake was made during the testing or the more likely possibility the Mother had an affair with a professor and the daughter isn't his.

HAHAHA, the dad is white, he drives a black cab.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 11:11:13 AM »
Oh, I was just responding to the post by Sweede that said "She is the daughter of a black cab driver"  ...how relevant the color of her father is.  Over here all cabs are yellow, and I assumed the black referred to the colour of the cab driver and not the colour of the cab (lol).  It should have been worded "She is the daughter of a driver of a black cab"
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 11:15:51 AM »
clearly pro gun

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 11:34:31 AM »
Are all yellow cab drivers chinese?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 11:50:33 AM »
-Nose hangs too low
-Hair color uneven
-Lipstick is too red and trashy
-Mouth weirdly shaped
-Eyes too far apart
-Hairline starts too far back
-Big forehead
-Smart-ass attitude
-Comes from a poor family
-No ambition in life (thinks she can be a trashy real housewife celebrity)

Would not hit  :-X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »
This topic is about BikiniSlut.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
Now she can take a career in solving IQ tests and become a millionaire.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 12:07:14 PM »
"She is the daughter of a black cab driver"  ...how relevant the color if her father is lol.
i wondered why that was in the article

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2013, 12:48:14 PM »
Not to sound degrading but I don't believe in this IQ testing business... I had an IQ test done in my early teens and got 128 which supposedly is above average in the higher end but still the way the tests are designed does not take into account many factors. The questions being posed, etc... culture, society, upbringing, etc... as well as application of what's on the test. What if at one point in life you're good at that, and later in life you forget these things? I was pretty damn good at math at one point then I just stopped doing math (seriously). Or vice versa? What about the presentation of the questions taking into account the understanding of other cultures and societies? The same cannot be asked or assumed of all people.

Our God given intellect is unique and everyone has certain abilities, scopes, etc... it could be anyone, however intellect can be of a variety of applications and scopes... someone who never went to school could have intellect that does not get recognized and yet?... Someone who doesn't do well in an IQ test could be intelligent, wise, etc... and yet?

Likewise I don't believe in formal education as something that guarantees intellect either, some people believe if they get so and so degrees and they plaster these papers in their house, office, etc... it does not necessarily mean they are adept at what they could do.

And finally someone could be intelligent or wise enough to invent things, lead people, etc... and never have done an iq test or done poorly on one and they may be more valuable to mankind than someone who just scores high on an iq test?

being a bright person, you probably should do some research on IQ before making posts like this. Then you would realise that its evolved over many years to take into account the things you speak of. Its a pretty good indicator of a person's genetic ability to reason.

it doesnt- nor does it try to measure how effective you will be in society, or how many degrees you might have. But it does give a standardised, consistent measure of your aptitude.

not sure what test you had but mensa only accept controlled tests, and you can only do them one time- ever- in a controlled environment, with a proctor. I'm actually a bit surprised that mensa have enrolled this person if their test was "just for fun"...i was under the impression that mensa only accepted those who had arranged to do official testing supervised by mensa proctors...

i think maybe this article is a beat up...cos many people who paid for the mensa test might not be impressed if it can be administered this way..

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2013, 12:53:21 PM »
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/16128778/teen-busts-essex-girl-stereotype-with-161-iq/

hopefully this means that she is able to cook food without a recipe.

smart chicks...gayer than respecting women
I

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2013, 01:19:53 PM »
Not to sound degrading but I don't believe in this IQ testing business... I had an IQ test done in my early teens and got 128 which supposedly is above average in the higher end but still the way the tests are designed does not take into account many factors.
You are so full of shit, even more so than the average Muslim, only 5% of the population have an IQ higher than 130, Their is no way you are even close to the top 5% of intelligent people in your Country.  The only thing the IQ test didn't take into account, is that you are a raving pathological hypocritical LIAR.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2013, 01:24:07 PM »
Not only is her father black but he's also a black driver (aka driving under the influence) and is driving a black cab (the nerve! classless people!), what is the world coming to?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2013, 03:23:04 PM »
its what you do with the IQ that holds the value.. mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2013, 03:25:54 PM »
I am fairly certain that Einstein never took any IQ test and any numbers that people throw out for Einstein's IQ level are total estimates.
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2013, 03:26:34 PM »
I heard her father also likes Black Cats

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2013, 03:29:17 PM »
not sure what test you had but mensa only accept controlled tests, and you can only do them one time- ever- in a controlled environment, with a proctor. I'm actually a bit surprised that mensa have enrolled this person if their test was "just for fun"...i was under the impression that mensa only accepted those who had arranged to do official testing supervised by mensa proctors...

i think maybe this article is a beat up...cos many people who paid for the mensa test might not be impressed if it can be administered this way..

Yeah, to be accepted into Mensa it has to be an officially sat test, although I didn't realise it could only be done once?  I got accepted back in 2001 with an IQ of 146, but I didn't bother keeping up my membership fees.  £45 per year at the time, and all you get is a monthly/bi-monthly(?) magazine, not much value for money when you're a student and need beer money...  ;D  I've still got the little badge in the loft somewhere though!

As to the point of them, I've never seen any evidence of IQ scores being of any use in everyday life.  It doesn't win you any jobs, you don't get a payrise because of it.  You can stick it on your CV, but I always thought that would come across as big-headed, so didn't bother.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2013, 03:34:14 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »
  Iwhi

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2013, 06:19:43 PM »

Took me a minute.   ;D  

"Huh, she doesn't look half black."

Ohhhhhh.

No mensa for me.  :(

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2013, 06:24:01 PM »

Where she was conceived.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2013, 07:36:03 PM »
LOL that article was an IQ test in itself., and a few people failed  ;D

A hackney or hackney carriage (also called a cab, black cab, hack or London taxi) is a carriage or automobile for hire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackney_carriage

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2013, 07:45:33 PM »
Iq don't mean shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2013, 07:50:51 PM »
Not to sound degrading but I don't believe in this IQ testing business... I had an IQ test done in my early teens and got 128 which supposedly is above average in the higher end but still the way the tests are designed does not take into account many factors. The questions being posed, etc... culture, society, upbringing, etc... as well as application of what's on the test. What if at one point in life you're good at that, and later in life you forget these things? I was pretty damn good at math at one point then I just stopped doing math (seriously). Or vice versa? What about the presentation of the questions taking into account the understanding of other cultures and societies? The same cannot be asked or assumed of all people.

Our God given intellect is unique and everyone has certain abilities, scopes, etc... it could be anyone, however intellect can be of a variety of applications and scopes... someone who never went to school could have intellect that does not get recognized and yet?... Someone who doesn't do well in an IQ test could be intelligent, wise, etc... and yet?

Likewise I don't believe in formal education as something that guarantees intellect either, some people believe if they get so and so degrees and they plaster these papers in their house, office, etc... it does not necessarily mean they are adept at what they could do.

And finally someone could be intelligent or wise enough to invent things, lead people, etc... and never have done an iq test or done poorly on one and they may be more valuable to mankind than someone who just scores high on an iq test?
You went full retard and converted to islam.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2013, 07:53:53 PM »
Did someone mention my IQ of 372?
a