Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman have 3 sisters and 1 brother-all them are from different father  (Read 3669 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
on the rx power radio i listened to ronnie coleman saying he have 3 sisters and 1 brother but all of them are from a different father!
so ronnie just followed the family footsteps hehehe
how can we call ronnies mother then?shes not a real role model for her kids thats for sure

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
on the rx power radio i listened to ronnie coleman saying he have 3 sisters and 1 brother but all of them are from a different father!
how can we call ronnies mother then?shes not a real role model for her kids thats for sure
Duh....

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV

Ronnie's mother was a slut before it was popular.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
CandidMadrid expecting Ronnie to come up as a great father figure with a positive background on top of it. Gayer than putting pink silk pillowcases on your wedding list.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

nice that you caught up

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wao

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
A buddy of mine was in the marines with Ronnie's cousin. Said the dude juiced and was the biggest dude he'd seen. All genetics.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Who cares?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Seems like this crealmadrid is jealous that someone else besides him has been taking Ronnies semen :-\