Author Topic: do you beleive in a "wave feild" thats is around you and through all the things  (Read 626 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
do you think it is electric/magnetic?

if yes do you think it has to do with the dual polarity of nature?

A

NotSure

• Getbig III
do you think it is electric/magnetic?

if yes do you think it has to do with the dual polarity of nature?

thanks daddy waddy..  :) i wish you would go back on some steroids and get that killer body back.. if you do..  i can deep throat 12 inches..  :)
Do you think candy can take the whole 12 inches? Why have you not responded to this quote?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do you think candy can take the whole 12 inches? Why have you not responded to this quote?

why are you obsessed with this matter, are you a paid poster against the work i do here?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
At this meeting Russell expalined the workings of a device he proposed to build to take advantage of the vacuum state energy, and the two directional movement of energy from gravitation, (generation), to radiation, (degeneration).
During the following year Russell, his wife Lao, and their assistants built the device.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Nature's first principle of power production and the construction of matter is to produce heat from the cold of space
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I don't grasp what an electromagnetic wave is.

Throw a stone in the pond, get waves in the water composed of water.  The water itself is the material in which waves are manifest.

Electromagnetic waves get talked about like they exist independently of the space through which they propagate.  If that's because it's a particle, a photon, fine.  If particles display wave-like young's co-interference but are still particles, ok I guess.  But if you say it's a wave then it's a wave in... what?  What is the thing that has these waves in it?  In what are they manifest?  What's waving?

Help.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
There are wave fields all over the place. As far as one all pervading one, that has yet to be seen

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Throw a stone in the pond, get waves in the water composed of water.  The water itself is the material in which waves are manifest.

Okie dokie...

Electromagnetic waves get talked about like they exist independently of the space through which they propagate.  If that's because it's a particle, a photon, fine.  If particles display wave-like young's co-interference but are still particles, ok I guess.  But if you say it's a wave then it's a wave in... what?  What is the thing that has these waves in it?  In what are they manifest?  What's waving?

Wow... I guess you aren't.

thepest

• Getbig II
Johnny I think my arms will grow if I jizz on you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Okie dokie...

Wow... I guess you aren't.

???  Help me out here, Maxwell.

There exists a lake in which water waves may stand.  There exists a _____ in which electromagnetic waves may stand.

The lake exists whether waves ripple in it or not and water waves rippling imply the existence of the lake in which they stand.  What exists in which light waves ripple, and exists at rest, all the time, everywhere, even when they're not around?  "Potential?"  

What confuses me is that a field and a wave get talked about as if they showed up together and fucked off together once the wave is no longer doing its thing.  The notion of a field only seems to apply to a space where there are electromagnetic goings on.  The electromagnetic lake would would have to be pervasive, but no one seems to talk about a 'field' where there's no electromagnetic phenomenon manifest.

I could research it, I guess, but it's easier to just ask Getbig.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
???  Help me out here, Maxwell.

There exists a lake in which water waves may stand.  There exists a _____ in which electromagnetic waves may stand.

The lake exists whether waves ripple in it or not and water waves rippling imply the existence of the lake in which they stand.  What exists in which light waves ripple, and exists at rest, all the time, everywhere, even when they're not around?  "Potential?"  

What confuses me is that a field and a wave get talked about as if they showed up together and fucked off together once the wave is no longer doing its thing.  The electromagnetic lake would would have to be pervasive, but no one seems to talk about a 'field' where there's no electromagnetic phenomenon manifest.

I could research it, I guess, but it's easier to just ask Getbig.

uh...I dont think there is an actual answer right now for the wave/particle duality. We do have statistical physics however which explains why for example your table does not sometimes become transparent to your arms due to its wave/particle duality, which is basically due to "strength in numbers".

When you are talking about the field are you talking about vacuum? Vacuum in space or absolute vacuum?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
When we talk about electromagnetic waves we are talking about this:

A self propagating transverse oscillating electromagnetic wave. Ignore that sentence if you like, it contains some physics math stuff.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
uh...I dont think there is an actual answer right now for the wave/particle duality. We do have statistical physics however which explains why for example your table does not sometimes become transparent to your arms due to its wave/particle duality, which is basically due to "strength in numbers".

When you are talking about the field are you talking about vacuum? Vacuum in space or absolute vacuum?

I'm looking for a way to understand the nature of whatever you call the noumena in which electromagnetic phenomena are manifest.

Like if you removed everything except the Earth from space, and went a long way away with exceedingly sensitive instruments, I guess you'd detect the Earth electromagnetically.  Its magnetic field, photons from glowing aglae or someone's flashlight, etc.

Detecting it says there's a source of what you're detecting.  Sure, the Earth.  But it also says that the space between you and the Earth can carry what you're detecting.  And if we removed the Earth then that potential would still exist, even though nothing is running through it, no?  So what is that?  "The nature of shit?"  Idk what you call that?

But whatever is carrying the waves is the stuff that's waving, so it must be universal and Falcon has his answer.