Author Topic: Joe Arpaio hired a convicted child-sex criminal for armed school “posse”  (Read 435 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Responding to calls from the National Rifle Association to arm teachers and school officials, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio vowed to deploy his gun-toting volunteers to monitor Arizona schools. Members of the 3,450-strong group began patrolling in January, and the sheriff’s office announced recently that the program will continue into next year. But the thing is, no schools have actually requested this service from Sheriff Joe, and it’s easy to understand why.

Local news affiliate KPHO reported on Arpaio’s “posse” and found that the sheriff hired sex offenders, domestic abusers and other members with criminal records to “serve and protect” Phoenix-area schools.

Read more: http://www.salon.com/2013/02/13/joe_arpaio_hired_a_convicted_child_sex_criminal_for_armed_school_%E2%80%9Cposse%E2%80%9D/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheriff Joe hires role models for his posse to monitor schools. Role models like drug ubusers and domestic violence offenders... and of course sex offenders against children.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
thats it, its obvious that the only option is to ban assault weapons and make the gun free zones around the schools even larger as they work so well.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahahahaha    thats it   :D :D :D :D  this is a guy you want walking around a school  hahahahahah

Boulter began using an online service called Phonezoo.com in early 2005 to meet young girls between 13 and 17 years old. Boulter ultimately exchanged nude photos and text messages with at least eight underage girls from around the country. Boulter also suggested that he meet the girls in person to engage in sex acts and to get married, according to court documents.

During the encounters, Boulter told the girls he was 15 years old, 27 years old and 32 years old, according to the document.

Boulter admitted to detectives that he had sent harmful images to one underage girl and that he chatted with another via text message and Web cam as he encouraged the child to masturbate, according to court documents.”

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
and another 'joe' that makes me laugh.
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
and another 'joe' that makes me laugh.

Yes. Joe Biden is a clown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
thats it, its obvious that the only option is to ban assault weapons and make the gun free zones around the schools even larger as they work so well.

i'm pretty sure the solution is NOT

1) Hire pedo bears to guard schools
2) ban all the guns

I think there has to be some answers in the middle somewhere.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

i'm pretty sure the solution is NOT

1) Hire pedo bears to guard schools
2) ban all the guns

I think there has to be some answers in the middle somewhere.

Hold on there 240

Offering False Choices is what the right wing on this board (and in the media and in politics) does best

If stricter gun legislation can't prevent all gun violence then the only rational choice is to do nothing. 

If the first attempt at an assault weapons ban didn't work (i.e. prevent all gun violence) then there is no point in trying again.  Isn't that what our parents taught us.  If you don't succeed the first time you try something then there is no point in every trying again.  Just give up

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Hold on there 240

Offering False Choices is what the right wing on this board (and in the media and in politics) does best

If stricter gun legislation can't prevent all gun violence then the only rational choice is to do nothing. 

If the first attempt at an assault weapons ban didn't work (i.e. prevent all gun violence) then there is no point in trying again.  Isn't that what our parents taught us.  If you don't succeed the first time you try something then there is no point in every trying again.  Just give up
the problem the left has is they are focusing on guns like they are the issue. Take away guns and violence will still happen. How about we focus on the cause?

instead of taking away guns from law abiding citizens and further limiting the 2nd ammendment?