Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day  (Read 51839 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Paralympic star shoots & kills girlfriend on Valentines day...
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51:06 AM »
athletes...  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51:15 AM »
Nudes... Or it didn't happen.

Too soon?

Just a guy without legs, nothing to see really.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Oscar Pistorius - BLADE RUNNER Arreste for Murdering his GirlFriend on Val Days
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51:22 AM »
Reports are that she Broke into his home at 3am to surprise him for Valintines Day , he was so surprised that he thought she was an intruder and put some bullets in her

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/15/sports/oscar-pistorius-shooting-south-africa.html?_r=0

Pistorius Charged With Murder in Shooting of Woman

JOHANNESBURG — The Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius, who made sporting history by becoming the first double amputee sprinter to compete in the Olympics, was charged with murder on Thursday after a woman was fatally shot in his home in Pretoria, according to South African police officials.

The development stunned a nation that had elevated Mr. Pistorius to iconic status because of his ability to overcome acute adversity and represent South Africa’s achievements on the world stage.

Confirming the charges, police officials said they planned to oppose Mr. Pistorius’s expected application for bail at a court hearing scheduled for Friday. The police had initially said he would appear in court later on Thursday.

South African and other media quoted associates of the victim as identifying her as Reeva Steenkamp, a model whose Twitter page described her as a “cover girl” and a law school graduate. Ms. Steenkamp and Mr. Pistorius had frequently been seen together at society events and South African media identified her as his girlfriend, giving them the aura of a golden couple beloved by the society pages and photographers.

Mr. Pistorius, 26, won two gold medals and a silver at last year’s Paralympic Games in London. In the 2012 Olympics, he reached the 400-meter semifinal and competed in the 4x400 meter relay. Known by the nickname Blade Runner, he races using carbon fiber prosthetic blades.

Early Thursday morning, the police responded to a report of gunshots in the upscale housing complex where Mr. Pistorius lives, said Col. Katlego Mogale, a police spokeswoman. When they arrived, they found paramedics treating a 30-year-old woman for gunshot wounds. The woman was pronounced dead and a 26-year-old man was taken into custody, Colonel Mogale said.

Colonel Mogale would not comment on a possible motive for the shooting.

“A case of murder has been opened,” she said before the police said they had formally charged Mr. Pistorius.

Reports from local media said that Mr. Pistorius told the police that the shooting was an accident and that he had mistaken the victim for an intruder.

But speaking to reporters in Pretoria, another police spokeswoman, Brig. Denise Beukes said those reports had taken her by surprise.

She also said that the police had responded previously to complaints of a “domestic nature” at the runner’s home but declined to give further details.

South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of violent crime, and break-ins by armed robbers are relatively common. Legal handgun ownership is also common, with some restrictions.

Mr. Pistorius’s father, Henke Pistorius, said in a telephone interview from South Africa: “I wasn’t there; I have too much respect for Oscar to speculate. I have no clue what happened. The only person who can make any statement will be Oscar himself.”

Asked if his son’s relationship had been troubled, Mr. Pistorius said, “Not as far as I know. But I don’t discuss my son’s relationships. I have in fact not met the lady. I don’t know.”

He said that his son had “been in an excellent frame of mind” and had been training, but did not know whether he planned to try to compete at the world track and field championships in August in Moscow.

Adele Kirsten of Gun-Free SA, an anti-gun violence organization, said that whatever the motive, the shooting was an avoidable tragedy.

“The idea that you have a gun to protect your family against intruders, the data doesn’t bear that out,” Ms. Kirsten said. “What it tells us is that having a gun in your home puts you and your family at risk of being shot.”

In the Paralympics last September, Mr. Pistorius won individual gold, when he successfully defended his Paralympic 400 meter title. He had lost his 100- and 200-meter titles, but was part of the gold medal-winning 4x100 meter relay team. He came second in the 200 meter race.

After that contest, Mr. Pistorius damaged his reputation among his followers by criticizing the winner, Alan Oliveira of Brazil, raising questions about the length of the winner’s blades. Mr. Pistorius later apologized and praised the gold medalist in the 100 meter race, Jonnie Peacock of Britain.

Mr. Pistorius, who was born without fibulas, had both legs amputated below the knee before his first birthday and he battled for many years to compete against able-bodied athletes. In 2008, he qualified for the Beijing Games but was ruled ineligible by track’s world governing body because his blades were deemed to give him a competitive advantage.

South African journalists said Mr. Pistorius lived in a walled complex near the South African capital, Pretoria. A reporter outside the compound on Thursday said it was protected by high walls and razor wire.

In a statement, the International Paralympic Committee said it would not comment “until the official police process has concluded” but it offered “its deepest sympathy and condolences to all families involved in this case.”

Sarit Tomlinson, Ms. Steenkamp’s publicist, told Sky News that the couple had a “healthy, fabulous relationship.”

On her Twitter account, Ms. Steenkamp post a message on Wednesday alluding to Valentine’s day on Feb. 14 and saying: “What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow???”

She also mentioned a South African reality TV show and described herself as “SA Model, Cover Girl, Tropika Island of Treasure Celeb Contestant, Law Graduate, Child of God.”

Lydia Polgreen reported from Johannesburg, and Alan Cowell from Paris. Jere Longman contributed reporting from Philadelphia.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
WTF

anything to avoid buying a VDay present

Stark

• Getbig V
you are a little late today brah

Nails

• Getbig V
you are a little late today brah

i didnt realize it was already posted i searched and didnt see anything on the front page of G&O

Mods Merge this Great Love story please with the other thread

What woman in her right mind would try and surprise (scare the living shit out of) a man with no legs , what a dumb bitch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i didnt realize it was already posted i searched and didnt see anything on the front page of G&O

Mods Merge this Great Love story please with the other thread

What woman in her right mind would try and surprise (scare the living shit out of) a man with no legs , what a dumb bitch

charging him with murder... there's probably more to it, and they aren't buying his story about surprising him.

Nails

• Getbig V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2013, 09:22:55 AM »
Maybe she asked him to get a haircut that is appropriate for a full-grown adult.

damn, them's some high foreheads.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Don't buy the surprise-business at all

She was probably going to leave him, she found a man with functional knees and real toes etc

Made him jealous

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
lol - this is a weird one. I doubt she was coming over to break up with im at 4 am. but seriously what kind of surprise requires someone to come over at 4 am.  Looking forward to developments in this case. I suspect cocaine had something to do with it.

Nails

• Getbig V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
We have an extensive thread on this already "big" "guy".

Nails

• Getbig V
We have an extensive thread on this already "big" "guy".

ill bump the other one just for you stud

MOD DELETE THREAD

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2013, 09:43:09 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2013, 09:56:03 AM »
Maybe she was having an affair with a gentleman of Wigg's color.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2013, 10:15:44 AM »

Probably a Mudshark.

What else would have driven Blade Runner into shooting her?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
So what.  If I were a negro I'd bone her.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2013, 10:16:58 AM »

Wiggs is a white gentleman. The color of his skin is just a decoy. He can go on missing job interviews and people will blame it on the race factor.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
". . . She was shot four times in the head. . . "

How could he fucking miss?
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2013, 10:21:53 AM »

What do you mean Tommy?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2013, 10:24:26 AM »
He's fucked. Legally he hasn't got a leg to stand on.

lolz

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2013, 10:24:48 AM »

You're deadly!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2013, 10:27:51 AM »
she probably was whining too much,

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2013, 10:29:37 AM »
Maybe he thought she was a replicant