Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day  (Read 51817 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day
« Reply #175 on: February 17, 2013, 11:04:50 AM »
OSCAR EXPERIENCED ROID RAGE

The paper said he could have experienced "roid rage'', aggressive behaviour linked to taking large doses of steroids, describing the case against Pistorius as "rock-solid''.

Other reports suggested there had been a fight between the two lovers that had spilled over from Wednesday night when neighbours called security guards complaining about a "commotion'' inside the Pistorius house.

South African police have found a bloodied cricket bat at the home of Oscar Pistorius, a local newspaper reported Sunday, following the Valentine's Day killing of his model girlfriend.

Police sources close to the investigation told South Africa's independent City Press newspaper that Steenkamp's skull had been "crushed''.

"There was lots of blood on the bat,'' one source said.

Police are investigating whether the bat was used to assault Steenkamp, who was shot four times in the early hours of Thursday, or if she used it to defend herself.

"The suspicion is that the first shot, in the bedroom, hit her in the hip. She then ran and hid herself in the toilet... He fire three more shots,'' a police source told City Press.
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #176 on: February 17, 2013, 11:07:18 AM »
How's the girl doing? Is her head still scheduled for the 8pm showing of The Road Warrior?
a

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #177 on: February 17, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
lots of speculation - very few facts. wouldn't expect less from safrica

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 17, 2013, 12:15:18 PM »
Both ends of that story are missing for now.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #179 on: February 17, 2013, 12:21:38 PM »
unless his woman dressed up as a burgular fully masked...
i dont see how he could mistake and shoot her in the head...
choice is an illusion

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 17, 2013, 01:09:41 PM »

She robbed him of his self esteem.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »
She robbed him of his self esteem.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
and his manhood.....
choice is an illusion

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Paralympic star shoots & kills girlfriend on Valentines day...
« Reply #182 on: February 17, 2013, 02:04:29 PM »
Because you practice an EVIL ideology.  Just as the world didn't tolerate NAZISM, nor should they tolerate ISLAM.
And Zionism

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #183 on: February 17, 2013, 02:06:04 PM »
he beat her head in AND shot her too??

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: February 17, 2013, 02:10:25 PM »
So far we have not heard his side of the story. Who knows nowadays what happened with the Media just running wild providing inaccurate reports. For example, the neighbors  said they were fighting - how do we know this is even true? They could report this and the only way to really know is if you were there yourself.

Why would they lie about this? Perhaps they wanted a famous incident to further illustrate how guns are dangerous and that the general public needs to be disarmed. Not saying this is a conspiracy but just keeping an open mind as usual. And I did read some anti-gun advocates were all ready using this incident as a reason for EVEN MORE tighter gun control in SA. Eventually guns will be only in the hands of criminals and police.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #185 on: February 17, 2013, 03:13:19 PM »
I could only see one reason he'd want to smash her skull in with a bat.

Mudshark

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2013, 03:28:29 PM »
So far we have not heard his side of the story. Who knows nowadays what happened with the Media just running wild providing inaccurate reports. For example, the neighbors  said they were fighting - how do we know this is even true? They could report this and the only way to really know is if you were there yourself.

Why would they lie about this? Perhaps they wanted a famous incident to further illustrate how guns are dangerous and that the general public needs to be disarmed. Not saying this is a conspiracy but just keeping an open mind as usual. And I did read some anti-gun advocates were all ready using this incident as a reason for EVEN MORE tighter gun control in SA. Eventually guns will be only in the hands of criminals and police.
^^^^ Gun Nutters - Oh Brother, every Gun tragedy is about them, they're the real victims every time someone is murdered with a gun.  What a way to look at the World!  And I'd like to hear her side of the story, Oh wait!...  And Police don't charge someone with Murder if they think the person is Innocent.
V

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2013, 05:21:11 PM »
I heard his girlfriend got drunk and decided to play this tune, a crime punishable by death in their relationship contract

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2013, 07:28:14 PM »
he ll probably be out soon, system is corrupt there and his family is rich i guess...and he s the poor amputee seen at the olympics you know.. Not really a big waste considering she was a whore anyway. Still, lol at explaining how you shot someone several times in the body/head, and apparently, crushed her skull with a bat..by "accident".

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2013, 11:34:11 PM »
he ll probably be out soon, system is corrupt there and his family is rich i guess...and he s the poor amputee seen at the olympics you know.. Not really a big waste considering she was a whore anyway. Still, lol at explaining how you shot someone several times in the body/head, and apparently, crushed her skull with a bat..by "accident".
One would think so, rich and a national hero that overcame disability, but I think they're gonna successfully prosecute him.

In recent times a police chief and former interpol head (black) was convicted of fraud, corruption, embezzelmant

A popular singer was convicted of illegal drag racing whilst drunk and high, killing onlookers(black)

The black killer of Eugene Terblanche, a very hated man, was convicted with a harsh sentence and not much lenience due to supposed circumstances in his defence

Oscar is white, well-off, arrogant, pretoria afrikaans boy, I don't see a chance in hell for him
Then again the current president of the country and his buddies have evaded arms dealing, rape, corruption, so anythings possible...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: February 17, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »
what about that rugby player that killed the cop? thought he didnt get any jail time.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #191 on: February 18, 2013, 02:07:27 AM »
Prophetic video  :'(

He's fucked! Suicide would be the honourable thing to do...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2013, 02:18:24 AM »

He's fucked! Suicide would be the honourable thing to do...
He's not the type, he is the type to believe all his own bullshit, literally convince himself that his own lies are true and dismiss any suggestion or evidence that shows them to be false, no matter how much pain he inflicts on others, he will always be the victim.  I look forward to the day they lock this cun+ up and throw away the key.
V

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2013, 02:19:18 AM »
OJ looked fucked...
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Paralympic star shoots & kills girlfriend on Valentines day...
« Reply #194 on: February 18, 2013, 02:37:25 AM »
Probably a Mudshark.

What else would have driven Blade Runner into shooting her?

maybe she was fucking with him and started doing the riverdance ?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2013, 04:41:38 AM »
i ve never understood humans who kill their toys.. why didnt he just beat the shit out of her? its more fun and last longer

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2013, 04:51:00 AM »
He's not the type, he is the type to believe all his own bullshit, literally convince himself that his own lies are true and dismiss any suggestion or evidence that shows them to be false, know matter how much pain he inflicts on others, he will always be the victim.  I look forward to the day they lock this cun+ up and throw away the key.

this

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2013, 05:14:59 AM »
I heard his girlfriend got drunk and decided to play this tune, a crime punishable by death in their relationship contract

Fixed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2013, 06:29:58 AM »
Report: Steroids Found In The Home Of Oscar Pistorius

Aislinn Laing , The Telegraph|25 minutes ago|46|

Oscar Pistorius, the South African Paralympic athlete will reportedly be tested for steroids after the banned drug was found at the home where he is accused of murdering his model girlfriend.

Mr Pistorius, 26, is accused of murdering his model girlfriend, Reena Steenkamp, 29, in the early hours of Valentine’s Day. He will appear in court on Tuesday.

Police asked for blood taken from Mr Pistorius to be tested for steroids, City Press claimed, in anticipation that his defence team might claim he acted in “roid rage” – an aggressive condition associated with taking large doses of performance-enhancing drugs.

A source told The Sun : “Steroid drugs were found at Pistorius’s home together with evidence of heavy drinking. That’s why police have specifically ordered that he be tested for steroids.”

There was no immediate comment from police of the reported discovery of steroids.

The mother of Miss Steenkamp has told of her desperation for answers about why her daughter was killed.

June Steenkamp wept as she described the loss of "the most beautiful person who ever lived" through a "horrendous death".

"She loved like no one else could love. She had so much of herself to give and now all of it is gone. Just like that, she is gone. In the blink of an eye and a single breath, the most beautiful person who ever lived is no longer here," she told South Africa's Times newspaper.

"All we have is this horrendous death to deal with, to get to grips with. All we want are answers, answers as to why this had to happen, why our beautiful daughter had to die like this."

Miss Steenkamp, 29, was declared dead shortly after 3am on Thursday morning at the home of Mr Pistorius in a gated compound outside Pretoria. She had been shot in the head, hand, hip and arm, and her skull was reportedly fractured. Mr. Pistorius, 26, was arrested shortly afterwards. He is reported to have claimed he shot Miss Steenkamp thinking she was an intruder but he faces a charge of premeditated murder.

The case has provoked an intense bout of soul-searching in South Africa about the high violent crime rates that lead many people to keep guns at their homes.

But Mrs Steenkamp said her daughter was "so proud of being a South African". "She loved this country and all its people. This was the only place she called home," she told The Times.

On Tuesday, she will be buried near her home in Port Elizabeth following an "intimate" family funeral. On the same day, Mr Pistorius will appear before Pretoria Magistrates Court for a bail hearing – he is expected to make a short statement.

Miss Steenkamp's uncle Michael said the family would focus on saying farewell to her. "For now, we are just focusing on getting over the funeral ... on getting this part of the difficult journey behind us," he said.

"We're trying not to think about Oscar or the court appearance. We have deliberately not watched TV or listened to the radio. We just don't want to think about it. We want to blank it all out and focus for now on the here and now."

Whatever the result of the case, he added, nothing would "bring back our Reeva".

"The issue is not about the outcome. The outcome will be whatever it is meant to be. We're confident that justice will follow its course," he said.

Gina Myers, Miss Steenkamp's flatmate, refused to comment on her relationship with Mr, Pistorius. "All I want are answers. That is what all of us, including both families, want. We want the truth to come out ... everyone to be honest about what happened," she said.

Meanwhile, a friend of Mr. Pistorius told Afrikaans newspaper Beeld that the champion sprinter nearly shot him through the foot in a Johannesburg restaurant.

Kevin Lerena, a boxer and mutual friend of Mr Pistorius and Miss Steenkamp, said he had been dining at Tasha's restaurant in Melrose with the couple and other friends when the gun went off by mistake as Mr Pistorius examined it.

"I must emphasise that the gun belonged to one of Pistorius' friends. Oscar just wanted to look at the gun, and it sort of snagged on his pants, releasing the safety catch," he told Beeld.

"A shot went off. I wouldn't call him negligent, it was just an accident.

He apologised to me for days afterwards. I got a huge fright, because the bullet hit the ground just centimetres from my foot ... but it really was just a freak accident."

The restaurant's manager Jason Loupis said he did not report the incident to police. "I went to investigate when I heard the shot, but they all denied it," Jason Loupis said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/was-oscar-pistorius-using-steroids-2013-2#ixzz2LGFLRong

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2013, 06:45:52 AM »
good that steroid abuse is getting some publicity finally. i hope they ban them internationally.