Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day  (Read 52411 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day
« Reply #275 on: February 22, 2013, 10:04:51 AM »
I've been following this story from its genesis over a week ago and I think you're wrong on this one. My thoughts are that Mr Pistorius is telling the truth and he didn't know it was his girlfriend he was firing at. There was no reason or motive for him to murder her in cold blood as they by all accounts they were very much in love. I'm glad he won bail and I hope to see him acquitted at the last.

since when "they seemed to be very in love" is an argument lol...what about the screams heard by neighbours all day long? Are you stupid or something. Do you really believe what you re saying or this mad dude "testimony" ?

They are rich,  spoiled , perverted by money, fame and impunity ;  he s fucked up, has a history of doing violent stuff to get an edge...please. Btw If his version of the story was true, you realize it's so dumb it would deserve a darwin award of the century right? Prolly because it's a bullshit quickly made up  story. The odds that he just had an episode of ultra violence are like 101%.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: February 22, 2013, 10:05:43 AM »
That's his job you fucking skeevy French ape. Yours are to squeeze shit out of turkeys on a food assembly line.

Have some respect dickhead.

Btw, been checking up on your wife lately? You know, she might have an independent thought you didn't know about to control
dude, you re trying too hard. You almost sound like another true anus gimmick.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #277 on: February 22, 2013, 10:07:00 AM »
This blade runner would make a pretty cool villian for a movie. Maybe a Wesley Snipes movie. Blade against blade runner.

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #278 on: February 22, 2013, 10:18:27 AM »
since when "they semmed to be very in love" is an argument lol...what about the screams heard by neighbours all day long? Are you stupid or something. Do you really believe what you re saying or this mad dude "testimony" ?

They are rich,  spoiled , perverted by money, fame and impunity ;  he s fucked up, has a history of doing violent stuff to get an edge...please. Btw If his version of the story was true, you realize it's so dumb it would deserve a darwin award of the century right? Prolly because it's a bullshit quickly made up  story. The odds that he just had an episode of ultra violence are like 101%.

Mr Pistorius is not a crazed killer but a global sporting celebrity and a genuine hero to millions worldwide. As a devout Christian he is also bound to tell the truth at all times which is why I am inclined to believe him. What are the chances of a decent man like him committing a heinous murder, especially when the victim was the girl he loved? Didn't the judge find fault with the neighbours' accounts of screams being heard from the house due to distance issues? No, if Mr Pistorius and his girlfriend were having real problems she would have simply picked up her things and gone home. I have known plenty of rich and spoiled individuals in my line of work and that does not make them murderers. By all accounts the lady was a lovely girl and a real breath of fresh air (some went as far as to say she was an angel) so it is implausible that anyone could have wanted her dead, particularly not the man who adored her, Mr Pistorius.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2013, 10:20:16 AM »
Mr Pistorius is not a crazed killer but a global sporting celebrity and a genuine hero to millions worldwide. As a devout Christian he is also bound to tell the truth at all times which is why I am inclined to believe him. What are the chances of a decent man like him committing a heinous murder, especially when the victim was the girl he loved? Didn't the judge find fault with the neighbours' accounts of screams being heard from the house due to distance issues? No, if Mr Pistorius and his girlfriend were having real problems she would have simply picked up her things and gone home. I have known plenty of rich and spoiled individuals in my line of work and that does not make them murderers. By all accounts the lady was a lovely girl and a real breath of fresh air (some went as far as to say she was an angel) so it is implausible that anyone could have wanted her dead, particularly not the man who adored her, Mr Pistorius.

if i ever find your ass, i'm going to kick your teeth in

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: February 22, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
if i ever find your ass, i'm going to kick your teeth in

I hope to shake your hand if I ever have the pleasure of meeting you, sir.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2013, 10:39:33 AM »

I enjoy reading your posts. It's a glimpse into a rare world.

You admit 'wrestling' with your daughter on her bed right? I'm curious sir, why post that here?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #282 on: February 22, 2013, 10:42:36 AM »

So, what do you do for a living? Simple question.

rich spoonfed handicaped spoiled dude realize his gold digging model is about to cheat on him not because he s handicaped, but because he s an asshole / or maybe both, has an history of doing scary shit with firearms in public to get an edge, and kill her cause he cant control her; just another oj simpson case, nothing to see here. If he doesnt go to jail now he ll do it again decades later anyway.

haha, what a jealous christian moron.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #283 on: February 22, 2013, 12:49:12 PM »

he got bail as i thought he would. he will be a free man, he has a great lawyer.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #284 on: February 22, 2013, 12:54:56 PM »
he got bail as i thought he would. he will be a free man, he has a great lawyer.
on what conditions, he has to relinquish his leg blades?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 22, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
on what conditions, he has to relinquish his leg blades?

hahah every story conflicts, one says he need to report daily, the other says he has to report 2wice a week.

the judge said he had a tough time understanding oscars story, but he also said he found holes in the prosecutors story too.

anyway, bail is better then jail. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 22, 2013, 01:23:11 PM »
There are different type of lawyers: those who know the law. And those who know the judge.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #287 on: February 22, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »
Mr Pistorius is not a crazed killer but a global sporting celebrity and a genuine hero to millions worldwide. He is a devout Christian
That explains a lot, expect the truth to be buried deep in his hypocritical psyche never to be let out. 
V

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #288 on: February 22, 2013, 03:57:20 PM »
That explains a lot, expect the truth to be buried deep in his hypocritical psyche never to be let out. 

I believe in God myself; it's good for a man to have faith in the right thing.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2013, 01:14:20 AM »
Seems like a family of killers!

THE brother of accused murderer Oscar Pistorius is himself facing a charge of culpable homicide, it has been revealed.

Carl Pistorius was charged over the death of a woman who died when her motorbike collided with his car outside Johannesburg in 2010, his lawyer Kenny Oldwage told the eNews Africa television channel.

The elder brother of athlete Oscar Pistorius was supposed to have gone on trial for culpable homicide on Thursday - the day before the Olympian got bail, according to South African media reports.
V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #290 on: February 24, 2013, 01:37:15 AM »
so he did use the bat on her after all?

what a bunch of clowns the prosecutors are... make marcia clark darden look like geniuses.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 24, 2013, 04:31:12 AM »
so he did use the bat on her after all?

what a bunch of clowns the prosecutors are... make marcia clark darden look like geniuses.

thats all B.S there was a bat, but it was to break the door down, if the skull was crushed he would never have gotten bail.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #292 on: February 24, 2013, 07:49:36 AM »
If this was a normal guy .. No money they would have locked him away long time ago
This world is so fucked up...
choice is an illusion

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 24, 2013, 09:20:10 AM »
Seems like a family of killers!

THE brother of accused murderer Oscar Pistorius is himself facing a charge of culpable homicide, it has been revealed.

Carl Pistorius was charged over the death of a woman who died when her motorbike collided with his car outside Johannesburg in 2010, his lawyer Kenny Oldwage told the eNews Africa television channel.

The elder brother of athlete Oscar Pistorius was supposed to have gone on trial for culpable homicide on Thursday - the day before the Olympian got bail, according to South African media reports.
lol.. let s dig deeper, and we will find out their father or grandfather killed a woman but paid good money to avoid jail too..

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: February 24, 2013, 09:27:44 AM »
since when "they seemed to be very in love" is an argument lol...what about the screams heard by neighbours all day long? Are you stupid or something. Do you really believe what you re saying or this mad dude "testimony" ?

QFT

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #295 on: February 24, 2013, 09:48:57 AM »
That's his job you fucking skeevy French ape. Yours are to squeeze shit out of turkeys on a food assembly line.

Have some respect dickhead.

Btw, been checking up on your wife lately? You know, she might have an independent thought you didn't know about to control

LOL nice one!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #296 on: February 24, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
LOL nice one!

That was brutal truth, that's why uberman ignored that along with my question.

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #297 on: February 24, 2013, 11:50:06 AM »
Here is lovely Reeva's beautiful poem. He was listening to her which is perhaps why He took her home. Praise be to God!

Dear God,

I need you. Everyday,
      Every moment, Every second
      that I breathe, I need you.

I am not strong enough on my own.

Amen.

ukjeff

« Reply #298 on: February 24, 2013, 12:03:05 PM »
The book was written by God and not just some men. Since God made that statement it's 100% true as God is God and God cannot lie. Also, the existence of God is already proven so kindly refrain from suggesting/stating anything to the contrary.
try again
You first need to prove the existence of God to make that statement, at the moment they are just words written in a book by some men/women.

And your evidence God wrote those words and his existence is....?????

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #299 on: February 24, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »
try again
And your evidence God wrote those words and his existence is....?????

The Bible is the proof that He wrote these words and His existence is clearly understood by the visible things of creation. Indeed you were made in the image of God so look at yourself to see God's reflection and handiwork. Obviously you can't sense Him because the Creator Himself is Spirit and infinitely higher than His creation (including us humans). That is why He had to reveal Himself to you in the Bible instead of you going to find Him.