Author Topic: GH15  (Read 2290 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: GH15
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 01:13:22 AM »
the hammer posting with a mouthful of cock in this thread

Yes bigmc, good grammar effort from thehoover considering he was looking at the screen through thick pubic hair

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 04:05:32 AM »
Dave Kujan: Verbal, you know we're trying to help you.
Verbal: Sure, and I appreciate that. And I wanna help you, Agent Kujan. I like
cops. I would've liked to have been a fed myself, but my C.P always...
Dave Kujan: Verbal, you're not telling us everything. I know you know something.
Verbal: I told the D.A. everything I know.
Dave Kujan: Verbal, I know you like Keaton. I know you think he's a good man.
Verbal: I know he was good.
Dave Kujan: He was a corrupt cop.
Verbal: Sure, fifteen years ago, but he was a good thief. Anyway, the cops wouldn't let him go legit.
Dave Kujan: Dean Keaton was a piece of shit.
Verbal: Are you trying to get a rise out of me, Agent Kujan?
Dave Kujan: I just wanna hear your story.
Verbal: It's all there. May I have a cigarette?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 04:06:30 AM »
[to Kujan]
Verbal: Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was real. Nobody ever knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

[telling Kujan the story of Keyser Sozer]
Verbal: He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no one ever really believes.
Dave Kujan: Do you believe in him, Verbal?
Verbal: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe
in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2013, 04:09:17 AM »
Dave Kujan: Try to tell me you saw someone kill Keaton.
Verbal: I don't know what you're talking about. I did. I did see Keaton.
Dave Kujan: You're lying to me. You've known, you've known this whole fucking time!
Verbal: I don't know what you're saying.
Dave Kujan: You know...
Verbal: I did see Keaton get shot, I swear to you.
Dave Kujan: Then why didn't you help him? You had a gun. Why didn't you help him? He was your friend.
Verbal: Because I was afraid, okay? Afraid.
Dave Kujan: Afraid of what? Afraid of...
Verbal: I knew it was Keyser Soze.
Dave Kujan: But Keaton...
Verbal: It was Keyser Soze, Agent Kujan. I mean the Devil himself. How do you shoot the Devil in the back? What if you miss?

Dave Kujan: Keaton was Keyser Soze.
Verbal: No.
Dave Kujan: The kind of man who could wrangle the wills of men like Hockney and McManus. The kind of man who could engineer a police lineup...through all his years of contacts in N.Y.P.D. The kind of man who could have killed Edie Finnernan. She was found yesterday at a hotel in Pennsylvania, shot twice in the head. What do you think about Keaton now Verbal?

Verbal: I knew him. He would never...
Dave Kujan: He programmed you. He programmed you to tell us just what he wanted you to. He knew we were close. You said it yourself. Where was the political pressure coming from? Why were you being protected? It was Keaton. Immunity was your reward.
Verbal: But why me? Why not Fenster, McManus or Hockney? Why me? I'm stupid. I'm a cripple. Why me?
Dave Kujan: Because you're a cripple, Verbal. Because you're stupid. Because you're weaker than them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2013, 04:47:06 AM »
15=ok

and he has a great talent for correctly assessing bodyfat levels from photos

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2013, 04:52:04 AM »