Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49472 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2013, 05:11:21 AM »
dont think ive touched over a 50 pound dumbell in a year. 225 benches....all cables and machines. im lazy as fuck.... id rather just take gear and flirt with hoes then get all sweaty and mess my hair up

:) :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: February 18, 2013, 07:01:47 PM »
always feel like the rat pile in the middle of this but I dont think who you choose to "follow" should matter what kind of person you are or whether your friends with someone or not..... Just cause I follow gh15 doesnt make me a bad guy but at the same time I dont dislike someone cause they dont follow gh15. bigbuehl alpha maledawg good guys,,,, i like bigmc...The whole trying to "convert" someone is childish.....im worn out doing it. also the boards can be addicting, absolutely they can be to the point where they take over your life...Im sick in bed with 103 fever lol so Im on getbig all day but I keep it 30 minutes in the AM 30 minutes in the pm.......Dustin I think some time off would do you good personally.

The voice of reason

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #327 on: February 23, 2013, 05:38:44 AM »
Well as of today, we at gh 15.org are done with you all here...our board is much bigger and GROWING daily.

If you want us to speak to you or even acknowledge you then please log onto your Junior accounts.

We really have nothing to do or to say here anymore as this is not a bodybuilding or a fitness board...it is simply a joke board.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 23, 2013, 09:57:31 AM »
Well as of today, we at gh 15.org are done with you all here...our board is much bigger and GROWING daily.

If you want us to speak to you or even acknowledge you then please log onto your Junior accounts.

We really have nothing to do or to say here anymore as this is not a bodybuilding or a fitness board...it is simply a joke board.

meltdown

its a shame traffic is down 70 percent on your site

it is a desert and you are a clown
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #329 on: February 23, 2013, 10:50:29 AM »

Enjoy "admin" reading your "private" messages.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #330 on: February 23, 2013, 10:51:55 AM »

WRONG you are never done here, you lie. Mark my words you will be back.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #331 on: February 23, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »
WRONG you are never done here, you lie. Mark my words you will be back.
x2,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #332 on: February 24, 2013, 10:42:12 AM »
all i can say is.....

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."