Author Topic: Don't Bleed on Me  (Read 2839 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Don't Bleed on Me
« on: February 01, 2013, 12:22:41 PM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Don't Bleed on Me
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 06:10:25 AM »
I'm actually surprised that more guys from the 60's-80's didn't catch/transmit more shit. Of course, I'm sure there's plenty of instances we've simply not heard about.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 07:17:51 AM »
watching this makes you think...

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 07:23:13 AM »
watching this makes you think...

Yeah, it makes me think I did the right thing walking away from it when I did! :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 08:31:53 AM »

Yeah, it makes me think I did the right thing walking away from it when I did! :D
never really watched wrestling much but my 2 boys like it...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 10:23:06 AM »
I'm actually surprised that more guys from the 60's-80's didn't catch/transmit more shit. Of course, I'm sure there's plenty of instances we've simply not heard about.
There has got to be a lot more people running around with Hep C that you don't hear about! It is either covered up or guy's don't know they have it!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 11:57:47 AM »
There has got to be a lot more people running around with Hep C that you don't hear about! It is either covered up or guy's don't know they have it!

No doubt!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 02:41:25 PM »
one reason i never thought of getting into pro wrestling was , early on i saw freddie not to classie  blassie biting on someone and drawing blood, no way was i gonna let someone bite on me fake or not.this was when he was in his vampire phase of his career sharpening his teeth with files and all. this was in the old ag hall days in allentown.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 02:55:00 PM »
one reason i never thought of getting into pro wrestling was , early on i saw freddie not to classie  blassie biting on someone and drawing blood, no way was i gonna let someone bite on me fake or not.this was when he was in his vampire phase of his career sharpening his teeth with files and all. this was in the old ag hall days in allentown.

It's disturbingly unsanitary. I'm not a germaphobe, but working in the medical field, I'm now a lot more conscientious of the matter.

Wrestling rings are disgusting! That canvas is like a sponge for ground dirt, sweat, spit, blood, contaminants from garbage the fans throw, mold from not being washed enough and/or stored damp, etc. In fact, I used to laugh at Steven Regal and other guys when they're wipe their feet before entering the ring. I thought to myself, they ought to wipe them after leaving it!

The ropes also reportedly contain a lot of nasty stuff.