Author Topic: since i'm now a steroid abuser, how should i train and eat differently?  (Read 3525 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: since i'm now a steroid abuser, how should i train and eat differently?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 07:53:08 AM »
25 next saturday, i was planning to start at my birthday but realistically i was not gonna do it

i said well let me just buy needles in case i want to start (since i already had the peds at home for months)

then i came home from the pharmacy with the needles and thought let me just hold the bottle for a moment and think of what could be, then put it back (like i had done before a few times)

but i could not stop the process

suddenly i found myself injecting this in my shoulder

i felt like this

I don't think you're a troll but you definitely have some sort of mental condition?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 07:53:35 AM »
I don't think you're a troll but you definitely have some sort of mental condition?
most likely

(as do most people on this forum)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 07:55:03 AM »
now that i am banned on gh15

i cannot ask andros if i need to up the finasteride for such a low dose of test and how much arimidex to add

somebody ask him ?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2013, 07:55:35 AM »
Don't be repeating that.... people might believe it.
so it's not the safest test?

goddamnit

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2013, 07:59:19 AM »
25 next saturday, i was planning to start at my birthday but realistically i was not gonna do it

i said well let me just buy needles in case i want to start (since i already had the peds at home for months)

then i came home from the pharmacy with the needles and thought let me just hold the bottle for a moment and think of what could be, then put it back (like i had done before a few times)

but i could not stop the process

suddenly i found myself injecting this in my shoulder

i felt like this

Now I think you're a troll. Fuck off. If you really just injected for the first time you would prob be hyped up with plecebo effect and wondering when the gains are gonna start.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 07:59:39 AM »
most likely

(as do most people on this forum)

lol true that, myself included

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 08:01:07 AM »
Now I think you're a troll. Fuck off. If you really just injected for the first time you would prob be hyped up with plecebo effect and wondering when the gains are gonna start.
not everybody is a clueless ignorant bastard who doesnt know about how long it takes to work

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 08:08:07 AM »
ofc its the safest test.hes fucking with you :D

and doesnt cause linp dick like deca or tren.

lo, gh15 board is full of limp dicked tren users who spend their money additionaly on sugarwater labeled hgh kigs.

this is a splendid thought ;D
Tren is fucking awesome, top of the food chain. It's just that people get on it out of shape and think it's gonna cut them up. Shouldnt even touch tren unless you're at 9-10% BF. Nobody wants to work hard though or sacrifice a little on diet, just jump on cycle

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2013, 08:11:02 AM »
not everybody is a clueless ignorant bastard who doesnt know about how long it takes to work
Please. I lifted natural until I was 25 too. Except I didnt bitch and moan about who was natty and who wasnt.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2013, 10:06:16 AM »
I will give you an unsolicited tip. Add a low dose of some good oral, dbol is highly
recommended by me.

The cycle will go from, "yeah it's kinda okay but not like I imagined" to "wow this is great!"

Dbol is the breakfast of champions and should be in every first cycle. You don't need much.
Even 10mg will make a difference, but starting with 20 and going to maybe 30 is mild yet
very very effective for a newbie.

Would you still recommend some dbol for someone doing their first tren/mast cycle?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2013, 10:12:46 AM »
Dbol is ridiculously awesome......although, I had the pink Thais, which are a tossup.  I ended up doing upwards of 50mg a day, cut into two 25mg doses.  Blood pressure went up slightly, but continued to train hard and eat right(and big and clean). 

Just keep the discipline, avoid junk foods and make sure to train smartly without incurring injury.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2013, 01:09:58 PM »
so it's not the safest test?

goddamnit

nah wasn't messing with ya...how would enanthate be "safer" than prop or any other form of testosterone? Just doesn't make sense to me.

People always say they bloat less with prop but it's the one mostly used when cutting... diet will be better so ofc you'll retain less water.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2013, 09:08:01 AM »
More frequent injections with prop gal...you're proof you can get shredded on anything. People seem to think its impossible to cut with long esters like cyp and enanthate.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »
yeah, the only difference i see is, enantahte is less forgiving on cheat meals, will retain bit more water if i mess up diet, which shouldnt happen in the first place.

if the diet is clean, everythings the same, lus enanthate makes one feel great and full of energy.

depends on dosage though,  750 weekly will make me bloat even if i only eat chicken breast with salad all day.

but why take more than needed.

ppl brutaly overestimate how "much" gear they need.

Even on enanthate you don't seem to be holding water from the looks of it. I was pretty shocked when I saw the deep cuts in your quads and now you're talking about shredded glutes lol. I'd be interested to see if in fact you did notice a difference other than being able to get away with a little more cheating with prop at equal doses. You seem to be in tune with your body and how you react better than anyone around here.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2013, 07:06:08 PM »
yeah...test just makes sense to me right now even with the water retention. Thing with me is I can't really tell how much it makes me hold until I go off...

With warmer weather I've noticed more vascularity...the water retention seems to be there still. Sometimes even more pronounced as if my body is trying to retain as much fluids as possible.   ???