Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89824 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I'm pretty he banged u raw also, pretty sure he didn't strap up so why u bringing this up? Kind of being a hyprocite, no?

her biggest achievement is being able to look up chapters faster than ronnie coleman in the spanish bible

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
ronnie must be one hell of a grower if this thing transforms into a huge anaconda

I agree.  Doesn't look like much....no homo.  Maybe she is basing her opinion on the size of her penoris.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have always longed to experince Alti's penoris!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
I never praise that either... all i said is that it was an anaconda! that's all!

we all remember that you were quite excited about the anaconda... maybe you outgrew it?... but you were already like 30-35 when you were excited to share with us information about the anaconda.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I'm pretty he banged u raw also, pretty sure he didn't strap up so why u bringing this up? Kind of being a hyprocite, no?

Damm straight, Alti is Barren from all the PED's she took otherwise Ronnie would have 9 kids and be past Haney

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."

YOU don't believe that! First of all im engaged and satisfied . 2nd of all i wouldnt do that if he was the last man standing. He obviously not strapping up. hitting everything and everyone RAW!!! sorry bud. Thats such a turn off in ANY man!!

you let him in your panties before, you'll do it again regardless of your meltowns here
K

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

YOU don't believe that! First of all im engaged and satisfied . 2nd of all i wouldnt do that if he was the last man standing. He obviously not strapping up. hitting everything and everyone RAW!!! sorry bud. Thats such a turn off in ANY man!!

Only a Anaconda can satisfy you now.

2nd of all who said he had to be standing? With his Anaconda he could be lying on his back and fuck you from across the room.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

so what you're saying is if ronnie used a rubber he could hit it again.  the powere of the4 anaconda.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
FUCK YEAH BABY he decided to have children as many as his SANDOWS trophies,the pic is from january 16th this year
i thought roids killed your sperm cells? ;D
A

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
say what you want about big ron, but in the end he is the alpha male.

The guy has passed on his genetics with multiple women, and in the end when you guys are barely having ANY kids in your life, his kids will be having kids, thus beating you're family tree in the game of life. It's a tough pill to swallow and is morally questionable, but it is undeniable that ronnie is the alpha male.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Imagine the Top 3 in the Olympia, 2042 contest, and two or three of ronnie's offspring are competing for the title.

It'd be like the brothers harborough in the Super Bowl!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
you let him in your panties before, you'll do it again regardless of your meltowns here

"Yeah Buddy!!!"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

The guy has passed on his genetics with multiple women, and in the end when you guys are barely having ANY kids in your life, his kids will be having kids, thus beating you're family tree in the game of life. It's a tough pill to swallow and is morally questionable, but it is undeniable that ronnie is the alpha male.

"Big Ron's" kids will work at Walmart and Jiffy Lube, who you trying to kid.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

::) seems like u r the one with the hard on for Ronnie's love juice

If he's alpha in your eyes u are very young and naive

His kids will grow up without a father and either be criminals locked up, or leaches to society, yeah something to look up too!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Imagine the Top 3 in the Olympia, 2042 contest, and two or three of ronnie's offspring are competing for the title.

If they were smart they would play a "real" professional sport not bbing

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
"Big Ron's" kids will work at Walmart and Jiffy Lube, who you trying to kid.

You're giving them to much credit.  You're assuming they will be gainfully employed.
A

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !

His kids will grow up without a father and either be criminals locked up, or leaches to society, yeah something to look up too!

That's irrelevant.

It like saying most of the illegals kids will be criminals or working in walmart, doesn't change the fact that they will take over your country, does it ?  same difference with ronnie, his genetics will be passed on to his sons and they will them selves have 8+ kids and their kids will to etc

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
That's irrelevant.

It like saying most of the illegals kids will be criminals or working in walmart, doesn't change the fact that they will take over your country, does it ?  same difference with ronnie, his genetics will be passed on to his sons and they will them selves have 8+ kids and their kids will to etc

Just another generation of fatherless, lazy, criminal, unemployed, ignorant, uneducated, rude welfare leeches. If you think these lowest common denominators of society will ever take the "real" power in America away from the elite whites and Jews, you're very naive.

Very, very naive.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

LOLOLOLOL!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Oldest son is off to college to play football like Ronnie, so you are 0-1 so far.  The white chick's kid looked pretty old.  Anybody have information on his criminal record.