Author Topic: UGL brad have you heard?  (Read 2133 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
UGL brad have you heard?
« on: February 05, 2013, 01:34:26 PM »
Has anybody here ever used lifeline pharmaceuticals for UGL?  Started pinning 9 days ago and I'm feeling very light headed and I have never had injection pain like this before and I have done all sorts of gear.  Vials looks legit just wondering if anybody has any XP with this label
First Rock

whitewidow

Re: UGL brad have you heard?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 07:03:30 AM »
never heard of it! be careful using UGL gear! You never know who is making it or what conditions it is made in! 9 out of 10 UGL's are crap.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 02:14:20 PM »
It just sucks bc I have been diff kinds of UGL from this guy for years and its ALWAYS been smooth.  If Im still reacting like this a month into it Im bending over and getting HG.  Its hard for me to believe this brew is bogus b/c the labels and everything are so professional that it wold not have been cot effective to cut corners.  If it was just a labels vial I would say for sure its crap but its just really hard for me to believe when brewers depend on reoccurring customers so it does not benefit them to suck at what they do.
First Rock

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 08:31:22 PM »
i had china man sust a few years back. was only able to use a few amps at the start. if i pinned a delt it became warm and i couldnt raise my arm parallel to the floor.

i had to have my girl massage me hard to help it out. fuck all that, hg watson test.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 01:48:30 PM »
Yea I dont care how much I get raped for I'm done with UGL....
First Rock

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 03:03:17 PM »
two years ago i used to use omnadren, best test i ever used... i also had delasteryl (doc prescribed which is canadian) but it would burn upon injection meh.. omnadren was great on the other hand! Then i got off trt all together, since been using UG stuff only... and im sure most of it is underdosed meh... but oh well

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 11:57:05 AM »
Anybody remember Redstar?  The dude had  South Park names for his guys? That dude sent out underfilled vials, and I called him out on the old MesoRx board back around 03-04. Guy was a prick. I had only heard of them, IP, Blackflag(?). I don't even know what's going on in the game nowadays.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 07:25:31 PM »
I used Redstar a long time ago, i didn't think it was that great.

8)

nicholaswragg

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 02:12:56 PM »
google it and you will see if you will fined anything man!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 07:55:39 AM »
Anybody remember Redstar?  The dude had  South Park names for his guys? That dude sent out underfilled vials, and I called him out on the old MesoRx board back around 03-04. Guy was a prick. I had only heard of them, IP, Blackflag(?). I don't even know what's going on in the game nowadays.

If you mean Red Star Of China (and he had another name for his gear prior to that)... he was a piece of shit.  He was making the claim that he had real Parabolin for $22 per amp.  And offered a money back refund policy if it wasn't.  Sold a shit load and then it was tested and came back as tren enanthate.  Dude didn't refund a single dime.  Total bitch move. 

When he got in trouble later it was greeted with laughter and cheers around the 'net.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 03:41:48 AM »
If you mean Red Star Of China (and he had another name for his gear prior to that)... he was a piece of shit.  He was making the claim that he had real Parabolin for $22 per amp.  And offered a money back refund policy if it wasn't.  Sold a shit load and then it was tested and came back as tren enanthate.  Dude didn't refund a single dime.  Total bitch move. 

When he got in trouble later it was greeted with laughter and cheers around the 'net.

RSOC was knellers lab. I am not defending him but Tren enanthate does cost more then parabolon. kneller got some bomb raw materials! whatever some guys might think many Mr.Olympia competitors were using his gear as well as ex-Mr.Olympia competitors. rich Gaspari worked with kneller alot and hired him on to make all the gaspari supplements. Knellers first batch of Halodrol-50 was fucking insane strong! Best stuff I have ever used. Kneller did not use the same few powder suppliers every other UGL used he actually took the time to travel over to china and check out diffrent chem wharehouses before deciding wich one to invest in. No bullshit early 2000's at least half the Olympia stage was on RSOC.

He did also to claim to have real bolasterone wich turned out to be bullshit. but for every few mistakes he made he came back with a product to make up for the prior mistakes. The guy is a legend and makes a shitload of money just working for Gaspari.

The DEA did freeze his Bank of America account with half a million dollars in it when he got busted. The man has paid his dues and in my eyes ran a way above average UGL. one of the best ever despite the Bolasterone and Tren enanthate/parabolin mix-up.

there would be no reason that many pros and top amateurs would use his gear if it were not good. the guy had serious connections.