Author Topic: Ha ha, Obama getting owned to his face.  (Read 25138 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Ha ha, Obama getting owned to his face.
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 01:03:35 PM »

flat tax completely rapes the lower middle class, are you not aware of things like the price of goods etc. there is nothing fair about it. Life is not fair to start, suggesting treating everyone equally is stupid. Some are born with illness, mental or physical for example, it's not fair to not provide them with help etc.

it's too simplistic and misses the complexity that is human life.

Really? Do you pay lower than 10% now? Do most people? How you use your money is your business. You cant be poor and expect to live like a middle class person. It's only complex cause we make it complex. A persons goal if they want it when they are poor should be to work their way out of being poor. It's not that hard if you are responsible. Such as not having kids you can't afford or buying shit you can't afford and live within a budget.

It's not that hard. But people give into their wants. Which is how America runs.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 01:13:18 PM »
Great speech and even better man.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 01:15:07 PM »
you can work your way out of being poor through savings and working your ass off.

Ron ,  Wiggs account has been hacked .

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 01:16:08 PM »
I really like what Dr. Carson is saying.  Very impressive person.  I don't think many people realize that they are supporting larger, more powerful and intrusive government when they support most of our president's policies.  His camp believe most issues require a government solution.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 01:30:07 PM »
He is useless.

Wiggs, if you want to admire a black man, admire Neil De Grasse Tyson.  That is someone to aspire to.

Ben Carson is useless. You are a dumbass TA. The man epitomizes the American Dream. He came from nothing and is the world's leading pediatric neurosurgeon. Amongst the medical field in all walks of medicine, the guy is revered. What pisses off libetards is that a truly intelligent black man who is brilliant, God faring, and an asset to society (community organize vs neurosurgeon) that speaks simple common sense is demonized. Meanwhile an Urkel looking half-breed who was propped up by the Democratic establishment with questionable academic skills and marginal credentials became President because enough dumbasses are on the Government dime. Get the fuck out of here TA, you are annoying when you attempt to speak politics.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 01:33:08 PM »

flat tax completely rapes the lower middle class, are you not aware of things like the price of goods etc. there is nothing fair about it. Life is not fair to start, suggesting treating everyone equally is stupid. Some are born with illness, mental or physical for example, it's not fair to not provide them with help etc.

Everyone needs skin in the game my friend to give a shit. Those that get tax refunds but pay federal income tax are abusing the system. Obama has engendered a culture of apathy. Disability claims are up almost fifty percent since 2008. 47 million on food stamps.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 01:44:39 PM »
He is useless.

Wiggs, if you want to admire a black man, admire Neil De Grasse Tyson.  That is someone to aspire to.

You are just hating because he beleives in "god"

why does that effect you so much bro, youre better then that

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 01:45:35 PM »
You are just hating because he beleives in "god"

why does that effect you so much bro, youre better then that

I'd like to take a pyramid dump right on your theory.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 01:47:06 PM »
As a fellow black man i am proud to hear this speach on the hannity show i didnt click the full show first but the way he put it about the 10 billion dollar guy giving one billion and the 10 dollar guy giving 1 dollar was so fucking spot on.

id like to see this guy make a run or give a speach as to what he would do in the white house. id actually register to vote for the first time if i could hear the guy pour his heart out in a presidential candidate speach
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »
i think a 10 billion dollar guy should put in 3 million for tax and the 10 dollar guy put in 1 dollar in tax thats fair
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 01:50:45 PM »
i think a 10 billion dollar guy should put in 3 million for tax and the 10 dollar guy put in 1 dollar in tax thats fair
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »

It's too simplistic, because it grates on the liberal philosophy that you're entitled to somebody else's money.

What rapes the middle class is jacked-up taxes on business and those EEEEEVVVVIIILLLL rich people. All they do is pass the cost down to the middle class by raising prices on goods and services, laying people off, or reducing their hours.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 01:56:10 PM »
hahah some times i like to think back at the times when people were raving for others to vote for obama on here and in real life lol people all over were begging to be cukholded by a psuedo intelligent black president  :-\

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 01:57:15 PM »
It's too simplistic, because it grates on the liberal philosophy that you're entitled to somebody else's money.

What rapes the middle class is jacked-up taxes on business and those EEEEEVVVVIIILLLL rich people. All they do is pass the cost down to the middle class by raising prices on goods and services, laying people off, or reducing their hours.

My philosophy might be shifting.  I find sense in this.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 01:57:46 PM »
funny how the atheists totally write off the guy at the mention of "god"

try not to be so obvious  ::)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
There should be a flat tax. Everyone should pay the same percentage. No exemptions. If you make 25K you pay more than a person making 24,999.  The amount going to the Federal government would go up and many of the middle class would find their taxes went down. It's just that people are too uneducated to realize that even with deductions your taxes would go down with a flat tax. The rich know it would be hurt them to have a flat tax with no way of getting around the set percentage. Everyone from the guy handing you your Whooper to Bill Gates should pay the same percentage with no way to skate around it.

the poor should pay something but the uber rich making over a million should pay 30 percent for milionaires scaled up to 35 percent for billionairs

the poor making 10,000 a year should pay 1,000 in taxes
A

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
brilliant speech, I'm not up on your country's politics and I'm not university educated far from it in fact but he spoke nothing but total sense to me but not just about the American government but for the uk's as well and also those shit girls that have ruined Europe. so why hasn't he gone into politics himself?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »
atheists need to chill the fuck out and not trip out all the time when someone mentions god
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013, 02:10:52 PM »
Dr. Ben Carson destroying Obama in his presence. LOVE IT! 8)
Chocolate FTW!

Great speech

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 02:28:12 PM »
Dr. Ben Carson destroying Obama in his presence. LOVE IT! 8)
Chocolate FTW!

This was AMAZING!!!! Black Captain America ftw!!!!!

Great to see, thanks Wiggs!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2013, 02:30:05 PM »
Carson is self accomplished been through hell and back and knows the deal.   

Obama is little more than a political HACK who has never worked a day in his life. 

Carson 2016 - I'll go for that any day over Rubio, Hillary, "Jeb", Christie Cream, et al. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2013, 02:31:25 PM »
A world renowned neurosurgeon is useless? LOLOLOLOLOLZ....Troll away.

Degrasse is Godless freak and will burn in hell.
it appears you didnt listen very well to the doctors speech.  hold your tongue.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 02:32:11 PM »
Carson is self accomplished been through hell and back and knows the deal.   

Obama is little more than a political HACK who has never worked a day in his life. 

Carson 2016 - I'll go for that any day over Rubio, Hillary, "Jeb", Christie Cream, et al. 

I don't care what party he ran under, I'd vote for him. I loved his speech and I love his stand on God. Tells me alot about him. I'm sold.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 02:35:14 PM »

yes, your right. what rapes the middle class is when rich people dont absorb the cost of taxes but instead pass it onto consumers. yes, rich people are greedy, find ways out of paying, and rape the rest of us.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 02:40:25 PM »
it appears you didnt listen very well to the doctors speech.  hold your tongue.

You'll be there too derelict.