Author Topic: Having a friend die does that shit fuck you up.  (Read 4413 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Having a friend die does that shit fuck you up.
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 06:51:22 AM »
My best friend died back in 2005, only 25yrs old. To make it even worse was the way he died, hit in the head with a pipe in a street fight. Think about him all the time, especially when I hear a certain song on the radio. Just start cryin, yes I'm a bitch. When it happened did I hide my head under a pillow and not leave the house? Fuck no

That sucks big time - hope the rat who did it was at least held responsible for this crime.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 06:57:56 AM »
That sucks big time - hope the rat who did it was at least held responsible for this crime.
Sadly no. Happened outside a bar in Hartford. My bud didn't die instantly, went to sleep that night and never woke up

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 01:27:43 PM »

It makes you reflect on life a lot more.  One day they are there, the next day gone.   You do a lot of thinking.
  When I was 20, a friend Jason (my Big Brother in a Fraternity) passed away suddenly.  Weeks later, they said he had an enlarged heart.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 01:28:50 PM »
It makes you reflect on life a lot more.  One day they are there, the next day gone.   You do a lot of thinking.
  When I was 20, a friend Jason (my Big Brother in a Fraternity) passed away suddenly.  Weeks later, they said he had an enlarged heart.

what did you think about?

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 02:51:25 PM »
If the person was truly your friend, you will be affected in some way. Some more than others. If one of my close friends died, I'd be a mess. But I know they'd want me to move on with my life and be happy.
It was a suicide so I don't think that really applies.

It's fucked because it's not like I don't know why she did it, so there's no ability for me to distance myself from it.

Its been discussed that the main reason it happened was because of aspergers.

So letting go of that anger is a pretty dam hard thing to do.

It's like telling a black dude who's friend was killed by neonazi's, not to be angry.

It was crazy the day before it happened, I was talking to a dude about how aspergers folk are basically left to hang themselves, and BANG!!! the same fucking day.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 04:22:58 PM »
Your way of saying that you would try to fuck their significant other before the services are over.

LOL...Never.

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2013, 08:34:26 PM »
Friend of mine committed suicide last year, she was 31. Did not fuck me up but I do think about if there was anything I could have done.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2013, 08:55:58 PM »
I had a friend die in October when his heart stopped. They never said if it was a drug overdose or what, but thats the rumor.. plus he always smoked the K2 shit(fake weed of some sort) which is known for heart problems..

Anyways, I saw him fairly often 2-3 times a month and talked to him an hour a week before he died. He always talked about how much his gf sucked and was gonna leave her and how they would always fight. After he died, of course the gf and everyone else made it seem like they were the worlds greatest most perfect couple and even fake a rumor about her finding an engagement ring. On top of this, complete cock suckers, ESPECIALLY girls who made it seem like they were BFFs. One girl acted like he was a brother to her because he gave her ONE ride over a year ago to the bars.

Shit like that pisses me off to no end. I was upset by it, I didn't cry, or make some emotional facebook status about it. One thing that caught me off guard was about 4 days I was going through my phones text looking for something and saw our conversation back in October. I looked at it for two seconds and had to delete it because it was just awkward to me.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2013, 10:34:20 PM »
Serious question?

It's difficult to accept. Very different from old person dying. Happened to me 6 months ago and I still think about it. Sorry bro.. it is hard. Don't feel weird about it.

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 02:43:58 AM »
I had a friend die in October when his heart stopped. They never said if it was a drug overdose or what, but thats the rumor.. plus he always smoked the K2 shit(fake weed of some sort) which is known for heart problems..

Anyways, I saw him fairly often 2-3 times a month and talked to him an hour a week before he died. He always talked about how much his gf sucked and was gonna leave her and how they would always fight. After he died, of course the gf and everyone else made it seem like they were the worlds greatest most perfect couple and even fake a rumor about her finding an engagement ring. On top of this, complete cock suckers, ESPECIALLY girls who made it seem like they were BFFs. One girl acted like he was a brother to her because he gave her ONE ride over a year ago to the bars.

Shit like that pisses me off to no end. I was upset by it, I didn't cry, or make some emotional facebook status about it. One thing that caught me off guard was about 4 days I was going through my phones text looking for something and saw our conversation back in October. I looked at it for two seconds and had to delete it because it was just awkward to me.
I like your honesty, that's the biggest problem I find, everyone knows the truth but they gotta make up some nonsense to make themselves feel better about it all.

The situation was kinda simple in that sense, and yet still everyone fucked it up.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 03:00:31 AM »
Depends what colour they were.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
yes it does.

I knew a guy from kindergarten who died in his early twenties cause of drunk driving. still think about it.
You couldn't just have swerved to avoid him?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 03:22:58 AM »
It was a suicide so I don't think that really applies.

It's fucked because it's not like I don't know why she did it, so there's no ability for me to distance myself from it.
Had something similar happen to me a while ago. Metal chick I fancied at uni killed herself. Didn't blame myself. In fact quite the opposite! I could have given her a .6" reason to stay alive.

Its been discussed that the main reason it happened was because of aspergers.
Asparagus: not even once.

[full disclosure]My wife is a high-functioning autist, so I'm aware of how twisted they can be.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 05:57:38 AM »
Sadly no. Happened outside a bar in Hartford. My bud didn't die instantly, went to sleep that night and never woke up

Sad to hear - fate will deal with the rat who did it in one way or another.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
Sad to hear - fate will deal with the rat who did it in one way or another.
Yep.