Author Topic: Boehner forming Select Committee on Benghazi - finally  (Read 4051 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Boehner forming Select Committee on Benghazi - finally
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2014, 05:04:13 AM »
I agree he is ultimately responsible, no doubt, however, it's a bit of black and white thinking no? I mean on the battlefield the general makes the decisions, don't they still? this was a dynamic situation that when juxtaposed with other embassy attacks indicates nothing was done wrong. People dying sucks, but thats the job description at these embassies. They general in command stated that they could at best secure the airport in time but would have no way to transport them to the airport.

This needs to end, just another fucking waste of money, more tomfoolery. You guys are just looking to pin something on Obama, which unfortunately is a shitty situation. Some have even suggested he watched them die, like wtf? how many embassies where attacked under Bush? how many death? how many investigations? Zero.

Generals may make the decisions, still he appoints the JCOS, Sec of Defense. If they make shit decisions, then its POTUS fault he put them there.

There would be no investigation, but for the fact the Obama spin machine. Why all the misdirection? Why try to blame it on some obscure youtube video? I could be wrong but the embassy attacks under Bush were car bombs style attacks, no sustained engagements last 7 to 8 hours (Benghazi was a consulate not an Embassy).

1) C.I.F. assets, why weren't they sent in?
2)Who denied the assets? POTUS or AFRICOM cmrd?
3) Did Clinton ignore request for additional security?

Did the military really do all they could, or did they do all that they were allowed to do?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Boehner forming Select Committee on Benghazi - finally
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2014, 06:28:21 PM »
This is just more of giving the idiots something shiny,nothing is going to come of this except wasting millions