Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 04:40:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HA HA HA BRITS is this true?  (Read 1482 times)
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2013, 04:08:09 AM »

Old news but prett damn funny.

Royal  snub for the Obama's:

Prince  William and Kate Middleton wedding: President Barack Obama and Michelle are not  invited!

Michelle  is livid over the snub and Obama can't believe it.

What  is happening and what can I do about it seems to be the thoughts in Obama's  head.

Meanwhile,  William and Kate have it together.

Prince  William and Kate Middleton are planning a royal wedding  in April 2011.  Prince William personally told the wedding planners to strike the Obama's from the guest list.  He stated, "He did not want Michelle Obama trying to pull her center of attention ploy trying to upstage Kate on Kate's wedding day".  Sources reveal that William states, "She may run Obama, but she doesn't run him or England ".  The Democrats and Obama would like to play the race card as they have done so many times in America, but it is difficult when other black heads of states are invited to the wedding and will be warmly received.

Now,  what is the future King of England's reasons for snubbing the Obama's to the  world and making them a laughing stock?  It has nothing to do with America  beyond being so stupid as to elect such low class imperfection to the office of  President and First Lady.  The decisions that they make can and will affect  the world.

Secondly,  Michelle called his mother, Diana, an over-sexed clothes horse and further  stated that she, Michelle, was more popular than Diana ever was.

Thirdly,  Michelle Obama showed her butt at every major social function endeavoring to be  the Queen in the lime light.  In other words, just a lack of class.

Fourthly,  the Queen Mother, William's grand mother, also has her reasons. Obama refused to bow to her but a few days later bowed to the King of Saudi  Arabia and Michelle manhandled her by becoming too familiar by putting her arm  around her.  The Queen only shakes hands with gloves on. That is the  tradition and it is still honored by the Royals.  The Queen said to her staff, "Never allow that woman to be in the same room with me again" and she  meant every word of it.  The gifts from Obama and Michelle were both tacky and in poor taste. It is all a matter of class.  In addition, the Queen Mother supported Prince William in his decision due to the fact that the word is out about the lavish booze parties at the White House, the expensive vacations and state visits that cost the American tax payers millions of dollars  un-necessarily when the American people need the resources. We here at True  American can't decide if it is just low class, no class, or all that has  just been mentioned.

The  Obama's are desperately trying to make it a slight against America. Every  past Head of State has always been invited. This is not a state function and  William is not yet a Sovereign.  It is just a multi-million dollar private  wedding and the Obama's have been royally snubbed by the British Royals; not  America, just the present classless leaders.

http://obamaforwards.com/2011/01/24/RoyalSnub.aspx
Report to moderator   Logged
bass generator
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 04:15:39 AM »

The royal family are pieces of fucking shit. I wouldnt bow to the old bastard either.
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 04:17:11 AM »

The royal family are pieces of fucking shit. I wouldnt bow to the old bastard either.

Yet he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia  Roll Eyes  - the child sex slavery capital of the world.
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 04:18:33 AM »

Mr. Obama should be given huge respect for not attending !

After all, he represents a system (at least in theory) where people select who they want to feed for the limited period of time.
Few things are nastier than people inheriting a right to live off other people's money for the rest of their lives.

P
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 04:19:58 AM »

After all, he represents a system (at least in theory) where people select who they want to feed for the limited period of time.
Few things are nastier than people inheriting a right to live off other people's money for the rest of their lives.

Are you paying attention today?  The point is the Obama's are reportedly pissed off about it  Grin  and besides it is just damned funny.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 04:21:08 AM »

Man, has it gotten to this, some made up story about "why", when they have no evidence...
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 04:23:15 AM »

Are you paying attention today?  The point is the Obama's are reportedly pissed off about it  Grin  and besides it is just damned funny.

HAHA, I have a "winter holiday" week going on and might indeed be a bit in sleep  Grin

Anyways, I think it's good he didn't go.

P
Teutonic Knight
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 04:29:56 AM »

Yet he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia  Roll Eyes  - the child sex slavery capital of the world.

Yeah , old Betty Windsor "Queen of Australia" how patetic  Tongue
pedro01
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2013, 04:38:01 AM »

"Secondly,  Michelle called his mother, Diana, an over-sexed clothes horse and further  stated that she, Michelle, was more popular than Diana ever was."

LOL - well, if that is true, I wouldn't invite her either.

Raving liberals aren't into the royal thing anyway, even though they think Obama should be king.

Royal family brings in tourist $$$$ - I'm all for it.
ukjeff
Time Out
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2013, 04:43:43 AM »

In addition, the Queen Mother supported Prince William in his decision

Lol, she died in 2002, she had never heard of the Obamas.
mik1111
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2013, 04:44:44 AM »

seems fake, anymore sources to confirm it?
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2013, 05:34:47 AM »

Lol, she died in 2002, she had never heard of the Obamas.

I like the proximity of the LOL to the she died in this post.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Basilie Bluestars of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2013, 05:50:15 AM »

At least British Royalty still have class (the last ones having class in the world) and would not want to mingle with the kaffers.

Blueblood will always smell the cottonpickers, regardless of money or not
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2013, 06:31:52 AM »

The Queen was pretty sexy in her young days.  And Prince Phillip was a good looking getbigger.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2013, 06:33:27 AM »

Eva Braun
littledumbells
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 06:35:11 AM »

How does this differ from the president or congress or most other pubic employees? I will respect the office but I sure as hell will not respect the man
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 06:41:32 AM »

The prince said in his 2010 instructions to his advisors that he wants "to see a guest list that reflects our friends, beliefs and future"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingsnub.asp

So clearly I can see why trash like the Obama's were left off the list.

But on a more serious note apparently only a few world leaders were invited.

Of course our Prime Minister was invited.  Naturally...

Kwon_2
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 06:47:38 AM »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingsnub.asp

So clearly I can see why trash like the Obama's were left off the list.

But on a more serious note apparently only a few world leaders were invited.

Of course our Prime Minister was invited.  Naturally...

Well of course, the British Royal House appreciates her fine looks and glutes
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 06:52:36 AM »

How does this differ from the president or congress or most other pubic employees? I will respect the office but I sure as hell will not respect the man

It's highly unlikely that for example daughter of Mr. Obama will take her fathers seat when he steps down...
That's what I mean.

P
Kwon_2
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 06:55:12 AM »

It's highly unlikely that for example daughter of Mr. Obama will take her fathers seat when he steps down...

And thank god for that!
mass243
Getbig V

!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 06:56:50 AM »

And thank god for that!

Haha  Grin

P
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 06:57:35 AM »

its about time usa will strike an pre emptive attack on these idiots in north korea
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 07:12:34 AM »

The Royals are such shit pieces but I have to agree with them this time.

[
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 07:23:25 AM »

Obama doesn't care about their royal wedding, if anything, Obama can bask in the fact that if he felt like it, he could simply erase the Brits.

Those people have no power, they are just relics who have managed to weasel their way into the 21st century without the people revolting at their bullshit.

"1"
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 07:27:52 AM »

Obama doesn't care about their royal wedding, if anything, Obama can bask in the fact that if he felt like it, he could simply erase the Brits.

Obama couldn't erase the Brits.  He would be assassinated real fast.  He might be assassinated soon anyway.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!