Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 21, 2014, 06:49:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HA HA HA BRITS is this true?  (Read 1773 times)
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 07:31:22 AM »

Obama couldn't erase the Brits.  He would be assassinated real fast.  He might be assassinated soon anyway.

What makes you think that?  

Leaving out the magical world of the Bilderberg group and Rothchilds, what makes you believe that is possible by way of the Brits?

"1"
Report to moderator   Logged
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 07:32:29 AM »

What makes you think that?  

Leaving out the magical world of the Bilderberg group and Rothchilds, what makes you believe that is possible by way of the Brits?

"1"

Didn't say the Brits would do it. 
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2013, 07:55:21 AM »

True Brits are superior.

Lungrenisback
Getbig V

Team Canada!!!

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2013, 08:01:15 AM »

Obama doesn't care about their royal wedding, if anything, Obama can bask in the fact that if he felt like it, he could simply erase the Brits.

Those people have no power, they are just relics who have managed to weasel their way into the 21st century without the people revolting at their bullshit.

"1"
Yeah losers like to pretend that folks like obama by some magic got patience for this kind of shit, the whole thing would just be work for him at this point.

I find it hard to believe anyone with the nuke codes is still able to get star struck.
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Yonder

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 08:12:39 AM »

Eva Braun

Some wild wild shit when the sun set, you can bet.  History will never know.
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2013, 08:19:00 AM »

i wouldnt be so sure about that, yes, they hold no power anymore, but in a crisis they might have bigger support due to stupid ideology than any politician.

however, obama holds the most powerful office in the world, no matter if he has handlers, he holds the power.

I saw the true power of the President when George Bush Jr. sat in office. For as much as his ways might have helped in leaving a deep financial dent on this country, a terribly deep dent, his wartime ways were strong.

The USA still has the strongest military in the world. People easily forget those things...

"1"
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2013, 08:24:11 AM »

I saw the true power of the President when George Bush Jr. sat in office. For as much as his ways might have helped in leaving a deep financial dent on this country, a terribly deep dent, his wartime ways were strong.

The USA still has the strongest military in the world. People easily forget those things...

"1"

Obama may be the first US president in history to suffer a coup d'état if he keeps going the way he is going.  Seems a lot in the US military despise him.

OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2013, 08:43:36 AM »

Obama may be the first US president in history to suffer a coup d'état if he keeps going the way he is going.  Seems a lot in the US military despise him.

Of course they do...

What soldier(s) wouldn't disagree with a commander in chief (regardless of it being Bush or Obama) who has sent them to war for over 10-12 years?

They are tired, restless and incapable of understanding what purpose our presence now serves overseas. We killed Osama, Al-Qaeda  is in shambles, what more are we doing in Iraq besides keeping the contractor's businesses alive? What more are we doing in Afghanistan besides strategically placing ourselves within turbulent countries?

As a former marine, I will be the first to tell you that war sucks, especially for the soldiers in the battlefield. Taxpayers have it bad due to having to fund every war we indulge in, but the soldiers have it worse, since there is no telling whether or not they will come back to their family and friends.

"1"
lulu
Getbig III

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2013, 10:15:09 AM »

^ good post
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2013, 10:35:32 AM »

Of course they do...

What soldier(s) wouldn't disagree with a commander in chief (regardless of it being Bush or Obama) who has sent them to war for over 10-12 years?

They are tired, restless and incapable of understanding what purpose our presence now serves overseas. We killed Osama, Al-Qaeda  is in shambles, what more are we doing in Iraq besides keeping the contractor's businesses alive? What more are we doing in Afghanistan besides strategically placing ourselves within turbulent countries?

As a former marine, I will be the first to tell you that war sucks, especially for the soldiers in the battlefield. Taxpayers have it bad due to having to fund every war we indulge in, but the soldiers have it worse, since there is no telling whether or not they will come back to their family and friends.

"1"

Rep, I didn't know you were ex military also.

Cool Cool Cool

HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2013, 10:39:08 AM »

True Brits are superior douchebags.

fixed

A
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2013, 10:41:50 AM »

Rep, I didn't know you were ex military also.

Cool Cool Cool

Of course.. For as much as I love cock, I love this country even more.

My family has done well here and I owe it to this country's willingness to provide everyone with an opportunity.

That said, I want our troops to come back home. Those boys are tired and would do much better at home with the people that love them.

Also, if and when the USA were to truly ever face imminent danger, I would gladly put down the cock and reenlist. Assuming they would want an old fag with a need to post daily on GetBig back in the corps.

"1"
Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2013, 10:42:37 AM »

Its bollox fake, anybody who knows the royals knows that any major Windsor wedding is an all white affair.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2013, 10:45:45 AM »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingsnub.asp

So clearly I can see why trash like the Obama's were left off the list.

But on a more serious note apparently only a few world leaders were invited.

Of course our Prime Minister was invited.  Naturally...

I can't help but like the Royals.

Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 10:48:41 AM »

Quote of the fucking month!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How patriotic!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »

My family has done well here and I owe it to this country's willingness to provide everyone with an opportunity.

That said, I want our troops to come back home. Those boys are tired and would do much better at home with the people that love them.

Also, if and when the USA were to truly ever face imminent danger, I would gladly put down the cock and reenlist. Assuming they would want an old fag with a need to post daily on GetBig back in the corps.

"1"

My respect for you increased even more.

OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »

My respect for you increased even more.

In turn, my respect for you never waivers...

"1"
f450
Getbig III

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 11:57:56 AM »

At least British Royalty still have class (the last ones having class in the world) and would not want to mingle with the kaffers.

Blueblood will always smell the cottonpickers, regardless of money or not

your ignorance is sickening sir. do some reading.
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 12:12:12 PM »

Its bollox fake, anybody who knows the royals knows that any major Windsor wedding is an all white affair.

Perhaps as Bill Clinton said, they would allow Obama to serve the coffee?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!