Author Topic: Ordered my first copy of the Quran this evening!  (Read 7860 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Ordered my first copy of the Quran this evening!
« on: February 21, 2013, 05:56:46 PM »
Should be interesting going through it over the coming months.  I'm a slow reader so it'll take me some time; plus, I'm usually reading a couple of books at the same time....I figure by the summertime I'll have read it through....maybe that's too ambitious a timeline!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Ordered my first copy of the Quran this evening!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 09:06:49 AM »
Should be interesting going through it over the coming months.  I'm a slow reader so it'll take me some time; plus, I'm usually reading a couple of books at the same time....I figure by the summertime I'll have read it through....maybe that's too ambitious a timeline!

This is unacceptable unless you first become fluent in Arabic and then read the Qur'an in its original Arabic.  Then, to guarantee entrance into Paradise, you must memorize the entire 615 page book too and make sure you do not forget it while you live.      >:(  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 09:40:49 AM »
Let us know what you think!

To be honest I've slacked a bit lately on my own Bible-reading.  Too many books and getbig threads for one to fine time for, but it is on my radar.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 12:02:23 PM »
Let us know what you think!

To be honest I've slacked a bit lately on my own Bible-reading.  Too many books and getbig threads for one to fine time for, but it is on my radar.

LOL, I can relate!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »
This is unacceptable unless you first become fluent in Arabic and then read the Qur'an in its original Arabic.  Then, to guarantee entrance into Paradise, you must memorize the entire 615 page book too and make sure you do not forget it while you live.      >:(  

LOL, well, one step at a time I guess...I can't memorize very well anymore so I wouldn't make a good Muslim.  Plus, I couldn't grow the cool beard to save my life.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 01:34:01 PM »
^Sure you could :P Jesus had a beard, Moses had a beard, Abraham had a beard, Muhammad had a beard peace be upon them all etc... :P

It's a manly thing. It was the Romans who introduced shaving of the beard. Otherwise all ancient cultures once thought of it as a homosexual practice shaving the beard entirely. The Greeks for instance thought of it as an effeminate act, but the Romans who copied the Greeks a lot tried to rename and change things to not make it seem like they copied anything from the Greeks they tried to be 'different'.

Hence how the orthodox eastern christians, coptic christians have beards but western and roman christians have shaved beards. And likewise with Jews and Muslims. Of course not ALL muslims and christians or jews have or don't uphold one however.

It's not very hard lol... the trick is, we grow our beard but trim the mustache. If you don't trim the mustache that's when things go wrong lol. Even some facial hair is better than no hair :P

*BE a man* as russel peters would say  ;D

On topic though, glad you got a qur'an, read it and see for yourself that in fact the qur'an does not speak evil towards innocent people or incite violence against people nor does it have enmity towards christians or jews.

The things that some islamophobes cite as anti-semetism for example is how God was angry at them for certain things they did lol... but then that would make the bible anti-semetic too.

If anything:

Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will)." Quran 3.64

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 04:32:56 PM »
Not sure it will help anything since it all comes down to interpretation of the text.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 06:14:38 PM »
Not sure it will help anything since it all comes down to interpretation of the text.

Wrong. Unlike Christianity. We do not selectively interpret the qur'an based on our own whims, this is the key difference. Anyone who does so errors and is on their own individual level going astray but not changing the religion. Everything stated in the qur'an has a context, a specific event tied to it as well as explanation. We understand the qur'an through the way Muhammad (pbuh) explained it and thought it to us. Hence how Islam unlike other religions is preserved. Those that go astray are sects, however as they so choose to go astray the original message remains and there is no dispute in the matter. If someone brings about something new, we can correct them by stating what the original teachings are, if they choose to not follow it, it's something they choose on their own it still does not change the religion, they are just themselves not following Islam.

We even have the information of when surahs and verses were revealed and for what reason, etc... the level of scholasticism in islam is as such. That does not mean that I can tell you specifically myself I am not a scholar, but it does not require scholarly level of understanding either.

It's not like in christianity where a verse will say something but you will apply your own belief and understanding to conclude oh that's what it actually means. Rather we derived the understanding from the event, context, etc... For example back in school when we had bible study classes, we'd sit around read the bible and ask each other so what do you think this means. This is not how it works in Islam.

You don't shape the religion to suit your whims and desires, rather you change yourself to be a better Muslim by following what was revealed.

For example the verses that talk about fighting, all muslims are pretty aware of what they are about, however most outsiders if they don't READ the qur'an but hear about some 'kill them wherever you find them' verse on the internet will ignorantly 'interpret' it as such. However without even the concise need of details of the events (which are available), if you read the verses in order you will understand it's not actually commanding anyone to kill anyone anywhere except in the context of a battle and further more from a certain incident.

Or another example so called 'gay muslims', and the organizations they start. No matter what, according to islam they are sinners and it is considered a major sin, so they are trying to change the religion rather than change themselves. As such their behaviour is a form of disbelief as they are trying to make something forbidden by God as permissible and justify themselves while trying to erronously claim that in fact the religion says its okay from whatever their skewed interpretation for example simpleton quotation of "God is the most merciful" in the qur'an. Yet ignoring what ever else is said. This is clear error, disbelief, unacceptable and contrary to Islam.

There is little room for 'reinterpretation', that's why Islam is strict in it's preservation and why some call us 'backwards' for sticking to principles and not 'reinterpreting' Islam to suit whims and desires of certain people. Islam doesn't change nor the qur'an just because the wind blows left or right. It's a religion for all mankind and for all time. A true religion of God does not need to change, rather it addresses the needs of mankind regardless of situation, regardless of time, regardless of framework.

God is the one that knows us best and that created us and that can give us best guidance. As in the qur'an it says:

"And if you obey most of the people on Earth, they will lead you astray" (Qur'an al-Anaam 116).

We're all given choices and told what the outcomes are. How we act, is our own doing. If we were to follow most of mankind blindly yes, we would all indeed go astray. Look at how homosexuality has been passed into law as being acceptable, this is one change. Even if it's against the well being of mankind, it is a corruption, but that's how people change things when they merely follow their whims and desires. As such no matter what some king on earth says, we obey God first and foremost.

While we're on subject.

I highly recommend you read Ar-raheeq Al-makhtum (the Sealed Nectar)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 06:52:58 PM »
^Sure you could :P Jesus had a beard, Moses had a beard, Abraham had a beard, Muhammad had a beard peace be upon them all etc... :P

It's a manly thing. It was the Romans who introduced shaving of the beard. Otherwise all ancient cultures once thought of it as a homosexual practice shaving the beard entirely. The Greeks for instance thought of it as an effeminate act, but the Romans who copied the Greeks a lot tried to rename and change things to not make it seem like they copied anything from the Greeks they tried to be 'different'.

Hence how the orthodox eastern christians, coptic christians have beards but western and roman christians have shaved beards. And likewise with Jews and Muslims. Of course not ALL muslims and christians or jews have or don't uphold one however.

It's not very hard lol... the trick is, we grow our beard but trim the mustache. If you don't trim the mustache that's when things go wrong lol. Even some facial hair is better than no hair :P

On topic though, glad you got a qur'an, read it and see for yourself that in fact the qur'an does not speak evil towards innocent people or incite violence against people nor does it have enmity towards christians or jews.

The things that some islamophobes cite as anti-semetism for example is how God was angry at them for certain things they did lol... but then that would make the bible anti-semetic too.

If anything:

Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will)." Quran 3.64

On paper, the Qur'an is the most tolerant and accepting of other monotheistic faiths.  The problem is the culture from the parts of the world where Islam is most prevalent often gets blurred/blended with real Islam. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 12:08:28 PM »

If anything:

It'll be interesting to study it and I certainly don't take the pursuit lightly because I've prayed about it, but it'll be good to read the source material in addition to the books and online articles about Islam and sections of the Quran I've already read.

You know my heart is fully aligned with my God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (and will be now and through eternity), but I think it's important to give a full, honest assessment of the material in the Quran without prejudice or presuppositions for the sake of the Muslims that have devoted their lives to and those that have been born into Islam.  There are 2 billion Muslims on this planet afterall and don't need me to attack their beliefs.  They need me to respond to their beliefs lovingly, respectfuly, sharing and representing Christ and his wondeful gift of salvation accordingly.

My beard would literally be the ugliest, patchiest, pre-pubescent looking beard in the history of mankind LOL!!  I can't grow sexy stubble, I can grow a full moustache, nothing.....it's pretty pathetic and laughable LOL!

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 11:34:18 AM »
You know my heart is fully aligned with my God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (and will be now and through eternity)

You know I hope and pray this is true but your wicked actions do not bear this out at all. You seem rather more interested in doing the devil's work in putting down Christianity (when you are supposed to be upholding it)!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »
You know I hope and pray this is true but your wicked actions do not bear this out at all. You seem rather more interested in doing the devil's work in putting down Christianity (when you are supposed to be upholding it)!
It's true.

I don't understand the need to attack Islam.  You don't need to attack Islam in order to both share and defend Christianity.  

Maybe we can get together and train legs and talk it out.....when's your leg day this week?   ;)

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:22 PM »
It's true.

I don't understand the need to attack Islam.  You don't need to attack Islam in order to both share and defend Christianity.  

Maybe we can get together and train legs and talk it out.....when's your leg day this week?

Of course I'm attacking Islam but not unjustifiably so. In order to share and defend Christianity you have to first show Muslims what is wrong about their present faith or there will be no reason for them to turn to Christ. I'm merely revealing the truth about this patently false religion so that individuals currently in its snare may free themselves and come to the true God. Islam is a surefire road to Hell and I'll blare this truth out as long as its long shadow casts a pall upon this earth.

“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ― Psalms 94:16

“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” — Matthew 7:15

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 12:27:42 PM »
Of course I'm attacking Islam but not unjustifiably so. In order to share and defend Christianity you have to first show Muslims what is wrong about their present faith or there will be no reason for them to turn to Christ. I'm merely revealing the truth about this patently false religion so that individuals currently in its snare may free themselves and come to the true God. Islam is a surefire road to Hell and I'll blare this truth out as long as its long shadow casts a pall upon this earth.

“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ― Psalms 94:16

Well, I prefer to present and defend the faith and build bridges via the love of Christ.  You have a more "in your face" style of presentation that includes attacks blended with scripture.  I love the scripture you post, but again you have a different style than me.  If you are or aren't a gimmick we'll know soon enough.  You've literally gone thread to thread critiquing others and although I don't disagree with your opinions it's your methods, newness to the board, no mention of bb or pl, changing styles of writing between modern english and that of pre-WWI pentecostal preacher, past history of other gimmicks' similar behavior and other little "tells" I've already noted in another thread that cause me concern.    

If you prove not to be a gimmick I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, but if you are a gimmick....well......we'll see.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 12:30:43 PM »
Read it will eating bacon.  It helps mask the taste of bullshit.
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 12:35:17 PM »
Wrong. Unlike Christianity. We do not selectively interpret the qur'an based on our own whims, this is the key difference. Anyone who does so errors and is on their own individual level going astray but not changing the religion. Everything stated in the qur'an has a context, a specific event tied to it as well as explanation. We understand the qur'an through the way Muhammad (pbuh) explained it and thought it to us. Hence how Islam unlike other religions is preserved. Those that go astray are sects, however as they so choose to go astray the original message remains and there is no dispute in the matter. If someone brings about something new, we can correct them by stating what the original teachings are, if they choose to not follow it, it's something they choose on their own it still does not change the religion, they are just themselves not following Islam.

We even have the information of when surahs and verses were revealed and for what reason, etc... the level of scholasticism in islam is as such. That does not mean that I can tell you specifically myself I am not a scholar, but it does not require scholarly level of understanding either.

It's not like in christianity where a verse will say something but you will apply your own belief and understanding to conclude oh that's what it actually means. Rather we derived the understanding from the event, context, etc... For example back in school when we had bible study classes, we'd sit around read the bible and ask each other so what do you think this means. This is not how it works in Islam.

You don't shape the religion to suit your whims and desires, rather you change yourself to be a better Muslim by following what was revealed.

For example the verses that talk about fighting, all muslims are pretty aware of what they are about, however most outsiders if they don't READ the qur'an but hear about some 'kill them wherever you find them' verse on the internet will ignorantly 'interpret' it as such. However without even the concise need of details of the events (which are available), if you read the verses in order you will understand it's not actually commanding anyone to kill anyone anywhere except in the context of a battle and further more from a certain incident.

Or another example so called 'gay muslims', and the organizations they start. No matter what, according to islam they are sinners and it is considered a major sin, so they are trying to change the religion rather than change themselves. As such their behaviour is a form of disbelief as they are trying to make something forbidden by God as permissible and justify themselves while trying to erronously claim that in fact the religion says its okay from whatever their skewed interpretation for example simpleton quotation of "God is the most merciful" in the qur'an. Yet ignoring what ever else is said. This is clear error, disbelief, unacceptable and contrary to Islam.

There is little room for 'reinterpretation', that's why Islam is strict in it's preservation and why some call us 'backwards' for sticking to principles and not 'reinterpreting' Islam to suit whims and desires of certain people. Islam doesn't change nor the qur'an just because the wind blows left or right. It's a religion for all mankind and for all time. A true religion of God does not need to change, rather it addresses the needs of mankind regardless of situation, regardless of time, regardless of framework.

God is the one that knows us best and that created us and that can give us best guidance. As in the qur'an it says:

"And if you obey most of the people on Earth, they will lead you astray" (Qur'an al-Anaam 116).

We're all given choices and told what the outcomes are. How we act, is our own doing. If we were to follow most of mankind blindly yes, we would all indeed go astray. Look at how homosexuality has been passed into law as being acceptable, this is one change. Even if it's against the well being of mankind, it is a corruption, but that's how people change things when they merely follow their whims and desires. As such no matter what some king on earth says, we obey God first and foremost.

While we're on subject.

I highly recommend you read Ar-raheeq Al-makhtum (the Sealed Nectar)

I eagerly await your non-selective interpretation of Surah 105 and am curious to know more about the swarms of flying creatures dispatched against the owners of the elephant.

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 12:40:45 PM »
Well, I prefer to present and defend the faith and build bridges via the love of Christ.  You have a more "in your face" style of presentation that includes attacks blended with scripture.  I love the scripture you post, but again you have a different style than me.  If you are or aren't a gimmick we'll know soon enough.  You've literally gone thread to thread critiquing others and although I don't disagree with your opinions it's your methods, newness to the board, past history of other gimmicks and other "tells" I've already noted that cause me concern.     

If the love of Christ were truly in you, you would obey His word and adopt His approach to evangelism so as to rescue as many souls as possible from the bondage of false religion and turn them to the salvation of Christ. Didn't you ever notice how He attacked and denounced the evil of the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes? He would do the same to Islam today (and relentlessly tear it to shreds) if He were here as He was two millennia ago. Contrary to what you say, you as a professed Christian have it as your divine devoir to expose false religions in the name of the most High God (red the verse below that proves this beyond any doubt). Disturbingly though I see you attack me and even erase my precious posts for being a hardworking (in going from thread to thread) and obedient servant of God! You even childishly insult me and accuse me of being a gimmick when you are clearly not the 'Man of Steel'! There is NO Man of Steel at all! Jesus exhorts us in Revelation to 'be zealous therefore and repent' and I'm sure not going to be thwarted in my zeal and obedience to the Almighty by someone who cannot even discern the will of God and understand simple Scripture. If I'm not zealous and industrious in my work here then how exactly are lost souls like Ahmed, Bigbobs and stingray going to be taste the honeyed nectar of salvation? God only knows you've been trying with your insipid approach and have not borne any fruit thus far with the pertinacity of these Muslim fellows.

'And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.'

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 12:45:06 PM »
If the love of Christ were truly in you, you would obey His word and adopt His approach to evangelism so as to rescue as many souls as possible from the bondage of false religion and turn them to the salvation of Christ. Didn't you ever notice how He attacked and denounced the evil of the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes? He would do the same to Islam today (and relentlessly tear it to shreds) if He were here as He was two millennia ago. Contrary to what you say, you as a professed Christian have it as your divine devoir to expose false religions in the name of the most High God (red the verse below that proves this beyond any doubt). Disturbingly though I see you attack me and even erase my precious posts for being a hardworking (in going from thread to thread) and obedient servant of God! You even childishly insult me and accuse me of being a gimmick when you are clearly not the 'Man of Steel'! There is NO Man of Steel at all! Jesus exhorts us in Revelation to 'be zealous therefore and repent' and I'm sure not going to be thwarted in my zeal and obedience to the Almighty by someone who cannot even discern the will of God and understand simple Scripture. If I'm not zealous and industrious in my work here then how exactly are lost souls like Ahmed, Bigbobs and stingray going to be taste the honeyed nectar of salvation? God only knows you've been trying with your insipid approach and have not borne any fruit thus far with the pertinacity of these Muslim fellows.

'And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.'
Oh give me a break LOL!!

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 12:48:55 PM »
Oh give me a break LOL!!

What break? Do you want a Kit-Kat as well? You've some nerve talking to me like that. Doesn't the verse speak for itself?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2013, 12:57:29 PM »
What break? Do you want a Kit-Kat as well? You've some nerve talking to me like that. Doesn't the verse speak for itself?

You're 70 posts deep on Getbig and want me to instantly accept everything you say.  I'm sorry but at this stage you have zero credibility.   We've seen a ton of gimmicks come through this board and the whole of Getbig....some non-religious and others fully religious in style.   I have every reason to be initially skeptical of your intentions especially given the recent "Jon Harridan" incident LOL!!  You need to calm down, pay some dues, interact with members respectfully and validate yourself accordingly.  You can quote me the scripture I already know all day long.  Others have done the same and only did so to mock the faith...eventually they were found out.   If you're the real deal time will tell, but thus far your actions reak of gimmick and I'm being cautious because of it.  I'm not going to have some potential gimmick account tear down every bridge myself and other members have tried to build for many months now.  I'm sorry if that insults you, but it's the truth.   Many veteran Getbig members have been burned by new folks on this board. Many folks, both inside and outside of the church, talk a great game initially but end being nothin but wolves in sheep's clothing....given we're on Getbig and it's rampant history of gimmickry a bit of caution and aggresive moderation is completely warranted.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2013, 12:59:54 PM »

You know what other verse speaks for itself? 1 Timothy 5:23: "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake" Do you still drink water "Phillip"? Also, do you lift?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2013, 01:02:35 PM »
You're 70 posts deep on Getbig and want me to instantly accept everything you say.  I'm sorry but at this stage you have zero credibility.   We've seen a ton of gimmicks come through this board and the whole of Getbig....some non-religious and others fully religious in style.   I have every reason to be initially skeptical of your intentions especially given the recent "Jon Harridan" incident LOL!!  You need to calm down, pay some dues, interact with members respectfully and validate yourself accordingly.  You can quote me the scripture I already know all day long.  Others have done the same and only did so to mock the faith...eventually they were found out.   If you're the real deal time will tell, but thus far your actions reak of gimmick and I'm being cautious because of it.  I'm not going to have some potential gimmick account tear down every bridge myself and other members have tried to build for many months now.  I'm sorry if that insults you, but it's the truth.   Many veteran Getbig members have been burned by new folks on this board. Many folks, both inside and outside of the church, talk a great game initially but end being nothin but wolves in sheep's clothing....given we're on Getbig and it's rampant history of gimmickry a bit of caution and aggresive moderation is completely warranted.

All I saw was "we're on Getbig" and I'm thinking to myself "FUCK YEAH! WE RULE THE ROOST! ALPHA MALES ALL THE WAY!" ;D

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 01:03:18 PM »
You're 70 posts deep on Getbig and want me to instantly accept everything you say.  I'm sorry but at this stage you have zero credibility.   We've seen a ton of gimmicks come through this board and the whole of Getbig....some non-religious and others fully religious in style.   I have every reason to be initially skeptical of your intentions especially given the recent "Jon Harridan" incident LOL!!  You need to calm down, pay some dues, interact with members respectfully and validate yourself accordingly.  You can quote me the scripture I already know all day long.  Others have done the same and only did so to mock the faith...eventually they were found out.   If you're the real deal time will tell, but thus far your actions reak of gimmick and I'm being cautious because of it.  I'm not going to have some potential gimmick account tear down every bridge myself and other members have tried to build for many months now.  I'm sorry if that insults you, but it's the truth.   Many veteran Getbig members have been burned by new folks on this board.

So what if I'm new to this board? Did God declare that to be a sin or shortcoming? I want you to instantly accept what I say because it's the truth and not because of who I am. There is obviously no Jon Harridan on this board so I don't know of whom you speak. My actions reeking of anything or whatever is but a flawed opinion of yours and if you knew the Scriptures you would not have foolishly challenged the validity of my strict anti-evil methods. If anything I'm suspicious of your true motives here because of your high post count that screams of you being an overused gimmick and your deplorable behaviour in deleting my good posts. All my effort is now wasted thanks to your thoughtless and inconsiderate actions.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2013, 01:05:01 PM »
So what if I'm new to this board? Did God declare that to be a sin or shortcoming? I want you to instantly accept what I say because it's the truth and not because of who I am. There is obviously no Jon Harridan on this board so I don't know of whom you speak. My actions reeking of anything or whatever is but a flawed opinion of yours and if you knew the Scriptures you would not have foolishly challenged the validity of my strict anti-evil methods. If anything I'm suspicious of your true motives here because of your high post count that screams of you being an overused gimmick and your deplorable behaviour in deleting my good posts. All my effort is now wasted thanks to your thoughtless and inconsiderate actions.

Oh boy... It's true, Man of Steel is evil and is deleting all your good posts. Maybe you should move on to some other board for body builders, and spread the good word there.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2013, 01:19:49 PM »

Right now you're just aggravated with the "religion board mod MOS" because your posts are gone (especially because you have less than 100 of em).....you don't care why they were deleted, you're just mad that their gone.  EVERYONE new that gets a post deleted is HIGHLY offended and lashes out.  I've had thousands of posts deleted over the years...get used to it if you plan to remain active on Getbig.

Again, if you aren't a gimmick and you desire to share the faith for the sake of others time will vet out your intentions.  If you're intentions are genuine and honorable and represent Christ I'll be your biggest advocate!  For now you a new account doing some "gimmicky" things LOL, but I still like what you're posting.  That's the difficulty, others have posted scripture and pretended to defend Christianity in the past when their true intentions were to mock it and tear it down.