Author Topic: UFC 157 - Rousey VS Scaramouche  (Read 14862 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 157 - Rousey VS Scaramouche
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2013, 12:21:19 AM »

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2013, 12:29:02 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2013, 06:17:56 AM »
Personally, I would like to go balls deep in Rousey's armpit.

The Uriah Heath factor is strong in this one...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2013, 08:02:04 AM »
Carano and Rousey naked with baby oil!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2013, 08:06:36 AM »
i predict a nip slip

There was...after the RNC   ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2013, 08:29:10 AM »
I respect women who compete in MMA but I think its disrespectful to have Rousey and Caramouche fighting in the main event when they both have so few fights compared to guys like Henderson and many others on the card that have fought their way up and earned a main event pro slot and pay.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2013, 08:33:48 AM »
I respect women who compete in MMA but I think its disrespectful to have Rousey and Caramouche fighting in the main event when they both have so few fights compared to guys like Henderson and many others on the card that have fought their way up and earned a main event pro slot and pay.

QFT

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2013, 08:52:17 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2013, 09:20:21 AM »

Don't think either Hendo or Machida cares about this, since they were paid (accordingly) as a Main Event :D

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2013, 10:02:23 AM »
so whos Ms. Rousey's next combatant?

personally i'd love to see her and Carano   ;D

Why is the girl half-naked?

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2013, 10:03:56 AM »
Personally, I would like to go balls deep in Rousey's mouth.

'Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.'

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2013, 10:05:44 AM »
Why is the girl half-naked?

Why do you ask that?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2013, 10:07:25 AM »
gina cant make 135 either ... different kind of sauce though.

;D

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2013, 10:17:02 AM »
Why do you ask that?

The Lord reserves great wrath for such indecency in His righteousness.

'Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.'

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2013, 11:43:48 AM »
Every pro fighter cares, you should have to earn being the main event, the UFC is the best of the best and the main events get all the buzz, news coverage and best sponsors.  This is Rousey's 7th pro MMA fight...main event?  Not her fault, I give her props, just strongly disagree with that decision by Dana White.  Carmouche is 9 and 3, not a main event record.  With the addition of the 135lb and 145lb classes, which I don't want to see as much as the UFC's original weight classes, it looks like now a women's division is going to be included regularly on main cards too.  Means we see less of the middle & heavier MMA classes fight.  As a former fighter & coach, I completely respect women in MMA but I'd rather they have their own shows vs. us seeing less of the top male pros on UFC PPV cards.

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2013, 11:45:02 AM »
Every pro fighter cares, you should have to earn being the main event, the UFC is the best of the best and the main events get all the buzz, news coverage and best sponsors.  This is Rousey's 7th pro MMA fight...main event?  Not her fault, I give her props, just strongly disagree with that decision by Dana White.  Carmouche is 9 and 3, not a main event record.  With the addition of the 135lb and 145lb classes, which I don't want to see as much as the UFC's original weight classes, it looks like now a women's division is going to be included regularly on main cards too.  Means we see less of the middle & heavier MMA classes fight.  As a former fighter & coach, I completely respect women in MMA but I'd rather they have their own shows vs. us seeing less of the top male pros on UFC PPV cards.

Interesting. Whom did you fight and coach?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2013, 11:46:53 AM »
Every pro fighter cares, you should have to earn being the main event, the UFC is the best of the best and the main events get all the buzz, news coverage and best sponsors.  This is Rousey's 7th pro MMA fight...main event?  Not her fault, I give her props, just strongly disagree with that decision by Dana White.  Carmouche is 9 and 3, not a main event record.  With the addition of the 135lb and 145lb classes, which I don't want to see as much as the UFC's original weight classes, it looks like now a women's division is going to be included regularly on main cards too.  Means we see less of the middle & heavier MMA classes fight.  As a former fighter & coach, I completely respect women in MMA but I'd rather they have their own shows vs. us seeing less of the top male pros on UFC PPV cards.

Fighters can mope how much they want about the Kitchen-experts being the main event, Dana makes the rules though.

Either the fighters accept it (which Hendo and Machida did) and get paid greatly, or move on to lesser orgs.

It's no big deal when you make as much money as Hendo and Machida.

The lesser fighters won't mention anything due to wanting to stay in the org, which is feeding them.

But yes, behind the scenes, i am sure Hendo and Chael often discuss the validity of having women without their experience headlining as main event.

Everyone knows that Hendo VS Machida was the real main event though,

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2013, 11:53:22 AM »
I hear you, agree.  Being involved with MMA for over 15 yrs I like to see fighters rewarded that earn it and main event is what all fighters want. I also just enjoy the 155lb & up divisions much more, lot more KOs and TKOs.  Respectfully, I don't want to see a main card with more female and 135lb fights.  I felt the same way about Brock Lesner, he didn't earn a title shot but understand it was a business decision by the UFC.  Dude was huge and tough but cracked when anyone pressured him..because he didn't have the experience and been through the tough fights to deserve to be there.

Both Kickboxing and wrestling then assistant coach for many years at Strong Style MMA.  Been ring doctor at the UFC (Columbus when Hendo fought Anderson, I was Hendo's doc) and training partners with a few guys from our gym that fought in the UFC.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:57 PM »
I was annoyed at first by the fact that Dana made them headline right away. Should have been treated like the 145's and 135's having to work their way up.

However. Their fight turned out to be more entertaining the hendo and machida in the end though so.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2013, 12:58:45 PM »

Liz arm?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2013, 01:30:04 PM »
I hear you, agree.  Being involved with MMA for over 15 yrs I like to see fighters rewarded that earn it and main event is what all fighters want. I also just enjoy the 155lb & up divisions much more, lot more KOs and TKOs.  Respectfully, I don't want to see a main card with more female and 135lb fights.  I felt the same way about Brock Lesner, he didn't earn a title shot but understand it was a business decision by the UFC.  Dude was huge and tough but cracked when anyone pressured him..because he didn't have the experience and been through the tough fights to deserve to be there.

Both Kickboxing and wrestling then assistant coach for many years at Strong Style MMA.  Been ring doctor at the UFC (Columbus when Hendo fought Anderson, I was Hendo's doc) and training partners with a few guys from our gym that fought in the UFC.

Would Brock have made it to a title shot had he had to follow the same path as others?  I can't see him doing the prelims, but maybe an undercard or midcard fight? 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2013, 01:31:15 PM »
  Even IF she did bite on purpose...

IF you are NOT cheating... you are NOT trying hard enough to win.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: UFC 157 Rousey VS Scaramouche
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2013, 02:17:08 PM »
Something about women MMA fighters makes me go "Meh".

Who fucking cares?
its trying to capture the female market share. Building upon the women's movement in sports and other professions.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2013, 05:08:20 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 157 Rousey VS Scaramouche
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2013, 05:10:38 PM »
Something about women MMA fighters makes me go "Meh".

Who fucking cares?

It's all about money and business in the end, thanks to Rousey the UFC got CNN-coverage.

If Ronda didn't get so much attention and was so popular (bringing in new crowds to the UFC), i don't think we would have seen this happen. Females headlining UFC, lol.