Author Topic: Transgender Pass to the Girl's Locker Room?  (Read 5744 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Transgender Pass to the Girl's Locker Room?
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 12:43:05 PM »
if they happen so often you should be able to give us a number there andre, so how many are killed annually?

the assault weapons topic is relevant b/c it shows your pattern of making assertions with no back up and no proof. Youve been proven wrong on almost everything youve said in regards to that topic by everyone yes myself included.

it is the assertion of NY city and the government....accept that and move on....if I had it my way we would judt leave things the way they are....as for your assertion that I was proven wrong concerning the assault weapons thing, the thousands of deaths and suicides every year from guns proves my point.....what you say to diverge from the issue doesn't matter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2013, 01:08:27 PM »
it is the assertion of NY city and the government....accept that and move on....if I had it my way we would judt leave things the way they are....as for your assertion that I was proven wrong concerning the assault weapons thing, the thousands of deaths and suicides every year from guns proves my point.....what you say to diverge from the issue doesn't matter

End black on black gun violence by disarming whites.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2013, 02:41:07 PM »
LOL that doesnt justify the idiocy being proposed andre, you keep asserting that transgendered are murdered enough to justify this idiocy.

not every state does that so that argues for the opposite, now please tell us how many transgendered ppl are killed a year as a result of them being transgendered.

LMFAO the thousands of deaths that arent related to assault weapons?

you know you have a .003% chance of being killed with a gun, thats all guns not just assault weapons...youve been proven wrong time and time again dumb ass

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 04:15:34 PM »
Very valid... I don't have any numbers, but I truly haven't heard about bathroom beat downs over a transgendered person using the bathroom.

I thought if you were labeling yourself as a woman that you would just use the women's bathroom anyway... Isn't that what you are doing when you say "I'm a whatever."?

Seems much ado about nothing.

Was there some issue with a tranny going to the women's room all of a sudden?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you go to the women's room, especially in the US, you have a stall or a door and you have to sit anyway so how would anyone even really know.

If you're a woman, you can't really pee standing up, so again, you have to use a stall.

It's as bad as "family bathrooms".

They didn't have that shit when I was a kid either.

Oh, I'm sure it happens but no-way it's all the time or commonplace like Andre is trying to portray or I would've heard and seen it much more.  I'd have to agree with you on the bathrooms, but not changing/locker rooms.

I'm not big on some kid claiming he's Trans and in the locker room with my girl changing.  In High School, I would have no problem with lying out my ass just to get into that locker room.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2013, 04:19:53 PM »
LOL that doesnt justify the idiocy being proposed andre, you keep asserting that transgendered are murdered enough to justify this idiocy.

not every state does that so that argues for the opposite, now please tell us how many transgendered ppl are killed a year as a result of them being transgendered.

you know you have a .003% chance of being killed with a gun, thats all guns not just assault weapons...youve been proven wrong time and time again dumb ass

Andre?  Facts?  Bahahahaahha.

Anyway, I typed transgender murders into Google.  According to Advocate.com there 13 murders of transgenders in 2012 in the United States.

Don't know the validity of the site or data, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's about accurate.  I would further doubt if most occurred in a school bathroom.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2013, 07:33:31 PM »
End black on black gun violence by disarming whites.

a whole lot of white men are killing their wives as well ...and themselves with guns every year...not to mention all the accidental gun violence..by the way...you didn't start a thread on the Pistorius murder....I wonder why??? ::) ::) ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2013, 07:35:03 PM »
a whole lot of white men are killing their wives as well ...and themselves with guns every year...not to mention all the accidental gun violence..by the way...you didn't start a thread on the Pistorius murder....I wonder why??? ::) ::) ::)
all pale in comparison to the black on black gun violence not to mention assaults that take place. libtards always trying to draw moral equivilents to justify their stances.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2013, 07:37:11 PM »

I guess you didn't get the memo about calling people names you idiot canadian fag....you are citing stats and percentages and we are talking about people's LIVES.......thousands upon thousands every year...and you want to spout off stats......again you can't get around the fact that in Japan and England there are usually fewer than 100 gun deaths every year, yet thousands in the U.S....if you can't see that there is something wrong with this picture then you are absolutely nuts..lets leave it at that

as for the transgender issue I was taking a devil's advocate position just putting out both sides...I stated my oppostion many times.....if you can't figure that out then again you are nuts

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2013, 07:41:18 PM »
all pale in comparison to the black on black gun violence not to mention assaults that take place. libtards always trying to draw moral equivilents to justify their stances.

This I will agree with.....but again why are you so stuck on blaming liberals for everything???...Breaking down things by race doesn't solve anything...we are all supposed to be Americans.....well except you

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2013, 07:43:11 PM »
I guess you didn't get the memo about calling people names you idiot canadian fag....you are citing stats and percentages and we are talking about people's LIVES.......thousands upon thousands every year...and you want to spout off stats......again you can't get around the fact that in Japan and England there are usually fewer than 100 gun deaths every year, yet thousands in the U.S....if you can't see that there is something wrong with this picture then you are absolutely nuts..lets leave it at that

as for the transgender issue I was taking a devil's advocate position just putting out both sides...I stated my oppostion many times.....if you can't figure that out then again you are nuts
Im not canadian you dumb ass...

you cant deny that mexico, brazil and a host of other countries INCLUDING THE US have strict gun laws or even bans and still have more murders than the US with guns.....

Im asking you as taking the idiotic devils advocate position to back up your claim, which you havent done once in regards to anything.

PS weve had an assault weapons/high cap mag ban before...then we had columbine during it...

we have gun free zones already as well they are called schools where these massacres take place. What makes you think turning the entire country into a gun free zone will make a difference?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2013, 07:43:53 PM »
This I will agree with.....but again why are you so stuck on blaming liberals for everything???...Breaking down things by race doesn't solve anything...we are all supposed to be Americans.....well except you

Yes it does solve everything since most crimes are committed by your peeps in ghettos

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2013, 07:44:34 PM »
Im not blaming liberals for the black on black crime although their policies have been proven to be bad for minorities.

The blame is solely on the black community and their values, priorities and culture.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »
Im not canadian you dumb ass...

you cant deny that mexico, brazil and a host of other countries INCLUDING THE US have strict gun laws or even bans and still have more murders than the US with guns.....

Im asking you as taking the idiotic devils advocate position to back up your claim, which you havent done once in regards to anything.

PS weve had an assault weapons/high cap mag ban before...then we had columbine during it...

we have gun free zones already as well they are called schools where these massacres take place. What makes you think turning the entire country into a gun free zone will make a difference?

because we don't TRULY have a true gun ban...we are schizophrenic on this issue...we still have many gun manufacturers, dealers, etc that flout the laws or are not subject to them.....in NY city for example the vast majority of guns used in crimes come from Virginia...we need a uniform federal law which retricts the license, sale, and possesion of guns.....also gun owners should have to renew their licenses and prove that they can shoot as well

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »

because we don't TRULY have a true gun ban...we are schizophrenic on this issue...we still have many gun manufacturers, dealers, etc that flout the laws or are not subject to them.....in NY city for example the vast majority of guns used in crimes come from Virginia...we need a uniform federal law which retricts the license, sale, and possesion of guns.....also gun owners should have to renew their licenses and prove that they can shoot as well

more bullshit, what gun companies flout the laws?

we already have federal laws that restrict the sale and possesion of fire arms brainchild....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2013, 07:51:21 PM »
more bullshit, what gun companies flout the laws?

we already have federal laws that restrict the sale and possesion of fire arms brainchild....

uh huh,,,thats why people can walk into gun shows all over the U.S. and buy guns without background  or mental health checks......

Keep dreaming

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2013, 07:53:25 PM »
uh huh,,,thats why people can walk into gun shows all over the U.S. and buy guns without background  or mental health checks......

Keep dreaming

94 please. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »

Keep dreaming
indeed sir, guess what thats not where the majority of criminals get their guns...

they get them from stealing from law abiding citizens.

how is a law going to change that, should make ban stealing again?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2013, 08:20:56 PM »
indeed sir, guess what thats not where the majority of criminals get their guns...

they get them from stealing from law abiding citizens.

how is a law going to change that, should make ban stealing again?

thats the whole point, sherlock.......people buy tons of guns with no background check and then get to pass them on to anyone they like....I'm sure very few are stolen.......but they re-sell them or give them to someone and they often wind up in the inner city.....

keep trying

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2013, 08:24:01 PM »
94 please. 

I guess you would call Asians 75 ers, and hispanics 70 ers and whites 41 ers...they all voted for Obama as well....dumbass

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2013, 01:58:49 AM »
Of course they get assaulted and murdered!!

What would you do if you thought you were getting lucky and then suddenly found out she has a dick ???

Maybe you should ask Shawn Ray?  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2013, 02:04:42 AM »
Good Grief, y'all need to calm the heck down?

How did a simple post about Massachusetts allowing transgenders to choose their restroom of choice turn into a stupid bickering contest about guns & black on black crime? Good grief! Are you all on your periods or something?

And André, what the heck is wrong with being Canadian?   >:(    Sheesh!
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2013, 06:19:33 AM »
Of course they get assaulted and murdered!!

What would you do if you thought you were getting lucky and then suddenly found out she has a dick ???

YEP

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2013, 06:22:07 AM »
Good Grief, y'all need to calm the heck down?

How did a simple post about Massachusetts allowing transgenders to choose their restroom of choice turn into a stupid bickering contest about guns & black on black crime? Good grief! Are you all on your periods or something?

And André, what the heck is wrong with being Canadian?   >:(    Sheesh!

good point...its because guys on here like Tommy and 3333 have to turn everything into a race issue when they get owned....thats always their fallback position

as for the canadian reference...I went too far...A BIG SORRY TO YOU :-\...however, I still stand by my comments about him being a fag :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2013, 06:44:39 AM »
good point...its because guys on here like Tommy and 3333 have to turn everything into a race issue when they get owned....thats always their fallback position

as for the canadian reference...I went too far...A BIG SORRY TO YOU :-\...however, I still stand by my comments about him being a fag :)

::)

You are more racist than I am 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2013, 09:14:52 AM »

Lol