Author Topic: Big Sean Allen is back!  (Read 3332 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Big Sean Allen is back!
« on: March 15, 2013, 11:31:22 AM »

-Discuss
#

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Big Sean Allen is back!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 11:32:12 AM »
thats not vanderlei silva

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 11:36:24 AM »

i guess karma can be a bitch, when it comes to plenty of beef and the chest.  :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 11:42:09 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Douchebag!  You'd think he was Ronnie or Yates.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:46:20 PM »
he looks like he's 25yrs old.... :) :)

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 01:53:30 PM »
In the first pic his chest looks like a bag of smashed assholes  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 01:56:00 PM »
Shame he didn't bring his front with him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 01:56:32 PM »
He should have stayed away..
O

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 03:38:35 PM »
He should have stayed away..

Amen.

He is one dumb son of a bitch.  In interviewing terms, the only bigger moron I've seen is Zack Khan. 

Khan, at least, has really crazy arms and stuff.  He might be dumb as a box of hammers, but poor old "shuts up I gots it!" Allen will forever be known as the guy who cussed his own kid AND says "you know" like he's making a $20 bill every time he mumbles the phrase.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »

-Discuss

Everyday he re-invents his internet character, judging by most of Sean Allen's posts it seems that he's just a 40 year old man who understands nothing about life and makes up bullshit stories on a hourly basis cause he has nothing else better to do than watching TV, pick some random society related topic, posts a video bragging about his muscles and contract with Species  He lies so much almost anything you say has 0 value.

Oh and I dont know many people with a good education who have no jobs, or work shitty jobs. Most of em have good jobs and  very good incomes, period. I dont know why you morons need to pretend that "even people with degrees" are struggling to make a living in their fields "nowadays"... It's a myth for morons like you to feel better about themselves. These skilled people are working right now while you're whining on an internet messageboard cause you have nothing worth it to offer to society. Learn some skills and sell em for money then you'll see, you will feel like society needs you and like you have a role, a place in it.  Well, I have to go and clean my room before my mom gets back.  She hates it when there's pubic hairs and vasoline embedded in the carpet.
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 04:35:08 PM »
Sad to see his pec torn like that, more than likely the culprit is the bench press
this is why i bench a lot less and hardly max anymore...
choice is an illusion

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 04:57:31 PM »
Everyday he re-invents his internet character, judging by most of Sean Allen's posts it seems that he's just a 40 year old man who understands nothing about life and makes up bullshit stories on a hourly basis cause he has nothing else better to do than watching TV, pick some random society related topic, posts a video bragging about his muscles and contract with Species  He lies so much almost anything you say has 0 value.
Oh and I dont know many people with a good education who have no jobs, or work shitty jobs. Most of em have good jobs and  very good incomes, period. I dont know why you morons need to pretend that "even people with degrees" are struggling to make a living in their fields "nowadays"... It's a myth for morons like you to feel better about themselves. These skilled people are working right now while you're whining on an internet messageboard cause you have nothing worth it to offer to society. Learn some skills and sell em for money then you'll see, you will feel like society needs you and like you have a role, a place in it.  Well, I have to go and clean my room before my mom gets back.  She hates it when there's pubic hairs and vasoline embedded in the carpet.

you sound like lubeamans gimmick
c

dustin

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 06:23:22 PM »
Was he ever relevant? ???

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »