Author Topic: Aly Veneno switched from Guru PJ Braun to Guru George Frah  (Read 2124 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Aly Veneno switched from Guru PJ Braun to Guru George Frah
« on: February 22, 2013, 10:19:30 PM »

It seems like competitors tend to switch from coach to coach quite a lot.  This is HUGE BREAKING news!   Not!   

From Aly Veneno

"As my second Pro show approaches, I have made the difficult decision to transition my training in a new direction. I have left Braun Fitness and moved over to the Guru of Body Building. You guessed it.... GEORGE FARAH!  You heard me right! I am now being coached by George Farah The Pro Maker.

After feeling I have reached a plateau in my physique, I felt the need to make an over all change and try a new approach. My diet, work out routine and contest prep will now be from the Guru himself, George Farah. I will be training hands on with my sister in Christ, Rebeca Oquendo. She herself is a fellow bikini competitor who motivates me, drives me and brings out my inner beast! With these two and the good lord on my side, there is nothing I can not do.  I also want to dedicate a special prayer to my friend and former coach PJ Braun, who has touched my heart in so many ways.

"Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions. They lift me up in ways that keep my eyes focused on you and make my spirit soar, AMEN!"

"Pj, you are a great person and a kind a giving soul, I can not thank you enough for all the help and encouragement you have given to me in my NPC journey to the IFBB, may you receive many and more blessings in the future." Thank you to my FMG family for believing in me and to the NPC and IFBB! 2013, here we go!"