Author Topic: Tren Dosing?  (Read 6791 times)

medici999

• Getbig II
Tren Dosing?
« on: February 23, 2013, 01:46:12 PM »
On a low test cycle like 200mg a week just to replace test levels what would be considered a moderate dose of tren?

600mg a week?

Im about 6ft 1, 235lbs and 14% bf.

Been training around 4years.

I was gonna run something like this into summer for a big recomp/cut.

200mg test
800mg Tren
500mg primo
300mg mast.

Anadrol 4weeks on/4 off.

Thoughts..

medici999

• Getbig II
Re: Tren Dosing?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 02:18:25 PM »
Disagree.

I dont respond well to gear, dont have good genetics.

Ive been up to 700mg before with no sides other than a bit warmer.

Most people would say in this modern era anything under 1-1.5g is a waste.

Heck..most top guys cruise on 1g Test just on a cruise

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 02:21:23 AM »
Honestly yeah im eating good.

Well i dont get the "negative" sides....my strength goes up a bit...but the size/changes just never happen

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27:00 AM »
imho, save the money and skip the primo at that dosage

On the tren, depending on what you have run before 50mg ed dosing should be enough (350mg/wk) although if you are experienced and can tolerate the sides 100mg/ed does make a significant difference. Dropping the primo and buying more tren will allow for a longer cycle and the cumulative effects to be more pronounced.
l

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »
Well im consuming around 4500cals everyday, good calories.

Its over maintenance...seems pointless eating 6k when ill just get fat as it will be to huge a calorie surplus

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 11:21:25 AM »
low dose trt test, and high dose tren is fine.

People seem to find no problem with 1g test, 600mg tren, but then will whine about 200mg test and 1g tren for instance. Yes tren is stronger but its still not a miracle.

I myself don't respond as well (I respond slowly), but im taller, so visual changes on me (fat loss, fat gain, muscle gain, etc...) are slow, however they are steady.

Right now im on 500mg tren and 200mg test and im not getting epic changes but gradual changes nothing like orals obviously which within a week change ur physique.

There's nothing wrong with low dose trt and higher dose tren.

Fat loss will be purely from nutritional changes, eating clean and added cardio. Tren will give u lean gains gradually even with lower calories so just keep lifting heavy.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 11:26:17 AM »
Thought I'd

There's this internet myth that tren will turn u into a bodybuilder within 2 months (making up numbers), just because you take tren and that it will magically burn fat and build muscle with you doing very little. That's a load of horseshit which GH15 reinforced.

I can get fat on tren eating tons as many ppl advise ppl over the net (everyone's needs are different in reality) or if i dont eat clean, i can get fat. However I would turn to utter shit faster or be less able to undo the damage quickre if it werent for tren. It also doesnt magically build muscle on me, it does, but steadily, the one thing thats obvious is strength gains, but visual changes are steady and slow.. and honestly thats better to me anyway than fast come, fast go.

A lot of people have high expectations out of tren, and in general high expectations of steroids as well, they dont turn you into x bodybuilder just because you take them for a few months, building muscle, shaping your physique takes time, steroids just shape the 'environment' for your body to be more suitable to achieve these goals, recover better, train more often, and somewhat make ur body better at nutrient partioning, etc... its still not an over night, over a month miracle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »
Thought I'd

There's this internet myth that tren will turn u into a bodybuilder within 2 months (making up numbers), just because you take tren and that it will magically burn fat and build muscle with you doing very little. That's a load of horseshit which GH15 reinforced.

I can get fat on tren eating tons as many ppl advise ppl over the net (everyone's needs are different in reality) or if i dont eat clean, i can get fat. However I would turn to utter shit faster or be less able to undo the damage quickre if it werent for tren. It also doesnt magically build muscle on me, it does, but steadily, the one thing thats obvious is strength gains, but visual changes are steady and slow.. and honestly thats better to me anyway than fast come, fast go.

A lot of people have high expectations out of tren, and in general high expectations of steroids as well, they dont turn you into x bodybuilder just because you take them for a few months, building muscle, shaping your physique takes time, steroids just shape the 'environment' for your body to be more suitable to achieve these goals, recover better, train more often, and somewhat make ur body better at nutrient partioning, etc... its still not an over night, over a month miracle.

Great post.

I know tons of power lifters who take shit loads of Tren and are fat as shit because they don't eat right.  Granted they aren't trying to get lean, but I've never personally seen any serious fat burning traits from Tren.  If anything it just makes my muscle harder and keeps them firm all day long.

Focus on your diet, use some Tren and tear up the weights without hurting yourself.  You will get better results from following a proper diet then from taking a gram of Tren.  Some people can get away with more calories on Tren, but it's not that big of a difference and you should not be relying on a drug to keep you lean.

I've used 800mg of Tren with 300mg of Sust for 6 months and i didn't turn into a monster.  Sure i made good gains, but it really wasn't any better than using EQ.  It takes many years of hard work and dieting to look like a beast.

I used to think 1500mg was the low end of good results from AAS, however after 10 years of using massive amounts of AAS, i have found that 750-1000mg is perfectly fine if you have everything else in line like galineko said.  I've gone up to 5000mg of combined AAS before and i would never use more than 1000mg today.  I don't look much different than i did on 5g's, just leaner and a lot less bloated, the muscle is there.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 12:25:16 PM »
I just read he's 6'1, that might be the problem, i'm 6'2. #1 it takes TIME to grow actual muscle. And #2 the taller you are the less obvious these changes are.

Most bbers are maximum maximum 5'9, and one inch makes a huge difference. It just damn does. So when some 5'6 says he got 'hyoooge' off tren, its more likely the fact that it's far more obvious that he gained lean mass as he has less of a torso to stretch those muscles over. Shorter guys always look more tank than taller guys who usually end up model figures rather than BBers. It's not to say that there aren't tall bodybuilders lou forignou was frickin massive at what was it 6'4? 6'5?

Then there's genetics, not all of us are as blessed, but that does not mean give up, it just takes more dedication, time, training, PEDs, food, weight on lifts, etc...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 12:28:20 PM »
I've used 800mg of Tren with 300mg of Sust for 6 months and i didn't turn into a monster.  Sure i made good gains, but it really wasn't any better than using EQ.  It takes many years of hard work and dieting to look like a beast.

I used to think 1500mg was the low end of good results from AAS, however after 10 years of using massive amounts of AAS, i have found that 750-1000mg is perfectly fine if you have everything else in line like galineko said.  I've gone up to 5000mg of combined AAS before and i would never use more than 1000mg today.  I don't look much different than i did on 5g's, just leaner and a lot less bloated, the muscle is there.

8)

Agreed on above +1

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 01:36:48 PM »
Well this is my current diet...like genuinely!

8am - 60g protein, 100g oats, banana, 1tbsp evoo
10am - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 300g Potatoes, Greens. apple
12.30pm - 220-240g steak mince, 80g Wholegrain Rice, apple,Greens.

2pm -3pm train and drink 100g Vitargo, 10g Peptopro, 20g BCAA,10g Creatine
3pm PWO - 30g Protein, 60g Dextrose,

4pm 220-240g Chicken Breast, 400g Potatoes,gravy, bananaGreens.
6.00pm - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 300g Potatoes, Greens. Apple
8.00pm - 220-240g Extra Lean Steak Mince, 300g Potatoes
10.00pm - 3 Scoops Casein, 2tbsp evoo

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »
Well this is my current diet...like genuinely!

8am - 60g protein, 100g oats, banana, 1tbsp evoo
10am - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 300g Potatoes, Greens. apple
12.30pm - 220-240g steak mince, 80g Wholegrain Rice, apple,Greens.

2pm -3pm train and drink 100g Vitargo, 10g Peptopro, 20g BCAA,10g Creatine
3pm PWO - 30g Protein, 60g Dextrose,

4pm 220-240g Chicken Breast, 400g Potatoes,gravy, bananaGreens.
6.00pm - 220-240g Chicken Breast, 300g Potatoes, Greens. Apple
8.00pm - 220-240g Extra Lean Steak Mince, 300g Potatoes
10.00pm - 3 Scoops Casein, 2tbsp evoo

Your diet looks awesome...remove a lot of those carbs and you will lean out for sure.

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 07:01:18 AM »
My protein will be around 400g anyway....

Im not gaining or really losing weight...maybe a lb gain every few weeks.

Currently on 300test, 400tren.

Hence why i wanted to up it and see.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 09:55:22 AM »
Seems to me your gear is bunk bro...if your eating like that and training is intense while taking al that gear something is off and ill bet its the gear...
?

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 02:18:14 PM »
My gear is legit buddy.
Strength shot up...deffo warmer in the gym and at night too from the tren.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 04:51:50 PM »
lol, there is not one steroid that is a fatburner.

when ppl say tren is abs in a bottle, my head could explode.

damn 4500calories clean food is alot.

good posts, will adress later when at work 8)
Amen Gal. "Who needs cardio when you are on tren!" Oh really? So I've been dieting and smashing cardio all these years when I cut for nothing? Better yet, throw up a pic and let me see those tren abs. That said, I do think tren lets me cheat a tad. I dont touch it until though until I'm 8-9% bf. You ever run it before Gal? You would look crazy on even just 350 mgs a week. The sides are exagerated by people who are too fat to even be on tren

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »
Yes tren will burn fat, there's to many people who have lost a shit ton of fat on tren for anyone to be able to claim that it doesn't. And yes diet is key especially when your over 6 foot. It's a completely different game over 6 feet. My advice is to use as much tren as you can handle. whether it be 100mg/day or 200mg/day. use it. I honestly believe the more tren the better as far as cutting goes. Primo dose is good as well, u will see good results on 500mg/wk and will be able to maintain a lot of good muscle while trying to cut. Keep ur diet the same, maybe a little less carbs unless you wanna run some t3 epedra/clen all summer which is what I do.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 03:00:53 PM »
Galeniko +1 the dudes who claim 'tren burns fat'... I hate what they preach :) There's quite a few guys at my gym who believe steroids just 'burn their fat'...  ::)

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 04:48:20 PM »
Much respect to the vets here, but despite what one believes, when I take tren it burns the fat off of me. There is no argument for results. And I know several people who have taken tren with no changes in lifestyle, diet, or training and it burnt fat right off of them.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 05:48:27 AM »
However you wanna word or say it. Fact is add tren and lose fat. Plain and simple. You can throw all the science you want at this, doesn't change the fact that thousands have used tren and lost bodyfat.