Author Topic: toremifene citrate  (Read 3414 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
toremifene citrate
« on: January 07, 2013, 11:59:32 PM »
anyone have experience with toremifene? its supposedly more effective than tamoxifen (nolva) with less severe side effects
the only sites that carry it are liquid research chem sites and i dont trust those at all

i need a safe serm to take year round

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: toremifene citrate
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 08:55:14 AM »
nolva is garbage i don't get why ppl even talk about it anymore?!? Clomid is far better and safer, torimefene is a next gen serm and works fine, been used for recovery, been used for pubertal gyno reversal, been used for boosting low test, all sorts of medical journals on it, its good to go.

Nolva... is...garbage... stay the hell away from it. Kill libido, mood, elevate liver enzymes, etc... It's an ancient med for women for breast cancer.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 09:19:16 AM »
ya, i have also seen liquid nolva and the like from research chem sites. are these guys scams or what? anyone here use them?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 09:37:59 AM »
No they are legit, just suspended in liquid form, but I just wouldn't recommend nolva specifically to anyone. Ideally better to get pill and HG meds rather than 'research chem' liquids heh.

Even for reversing or preventing gyno.. there's AIs... they work far better... nolva is the ancient suck. Why use an inferior and older medication when there's far better choices.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »
Would Toremifene work good while on a cycle?  I was going to run Nolva as I hold a bit of water from the estrogen build up...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 10:12:24 PM »
Torem has replaced Nolva in my arsenal of things to ALWAYS have on hand. It works and the studies I've read have convinced me that it's a better choice. I don't have that much experience with it yet except for using it when I ran out of a proper AI and had to wait a bit on delivery - it worked just as well as Nolva and I got a small but noticeable libido jump which (for me) never happened with Nolva in the same situation. Easy to find in capsules from a certain research chemicals supplier .

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 05:19:45 AM »
Would Toremifene work good while on a cycle?  I was going to run Nolva as I hold a bit of water from the estrogen build up...
Why nolva for fluid retention? Wouldn't adex or aromasin be a better choice?

severus

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »
nolva is garbage i don't get why ppl even talk about it anymore?!? Clomid is far better and safer, torimefene is a next gen serm and works fine, been used for recovery, been used for pubertal gyno reversal, been used for boosting low test, all sorts of medical journals on it, its good to go.

Nolva... is...garbage... stay the hell away from it. Kill libido, mood, elevate liver enzymes, etc... It's an ancient med for women for breast cancer.

sorry to hijack here , I am planning for a short cycle for 6 weeks and I have access only to nolvadex , few studies does show nolva boosts natural test levels , I do understand the point that clomid is better but I just wanted to know whether , will nolva only improve my test levels while using PCT ?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 05:40:25 PM »
it will work and ull feel like shit and ur sex drive will be non existent throughout that time. Just buy some clomid, its dirt cheap...