Author Topic: Daytona 500 Injuries  (Read 6355 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Daytona 500 Injuries
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
  I would call it a sport

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 05:10:41 PM »
as a side note, it is 50 degrees out here, and people are riding their sportbikes...
Joyriding SPORTbikes, is not a sport.
I think that's considered idiocy. Or lunacy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2013, 05:13:20 PM »
You don't comprehend English very well do you?

I said... And you can plainly see it.

All 3 of those require offense and defense.

Are you such a dick rider that you want to follow me around to dislike every statement I make?

Sure seems like it.... For someone who in one thread talked about how someone is following you around, you sure are doing a good job of trying to ride the Tu jock.

you read every post i make...i'm flattered .

i'm not stalking you, you just said something which is ridiculous. track and field aren't "sports" ....because sports must have an offense and a defense....the world according to TU. ok then.

The dictionary is wrong

ESPN is wrong

millions of fans are wrong

TU, he's the authority.....LOL

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2013, 05:22:06 PM »
you read every post i make...i'm flattered .

i'm not stalking you, you just said something which is ridiculous. track and field aren't "sports" ....because sports must have an offense and a defense....the world according to TU. ok then.

The dictionary is wrong

ESPN is wrong

millions of fans are wrong

TU, he's the authority.....LOL

I read a lot of posts... It's a message board... That's what happens. Trust me... I don't read EVERY post you make. I'm sure you make tons of dumb posts that I just don't feel require a response.

I don't give a fuck what the world thinks about what a "sport" is... It's a fucking opinion. You don't agree with it, I don't give a shit. It's MY opinion that a sport requires an offense and a defense.

You want to say that other shit is sports, go right the fuck on... It doesn't matter one teeny little iota to me.

I will await your next response to some off the wall opinion I state and how you must "get me".

For someone who claims to not give a shit about other people, you sure all over what other people think around here.

Aren't you close to 40? Isn't that what you said once? Shouldn't you be at a point in your life where you realize that people have opinions and they don't have to necessarily be the same as yours?

So for the last time... Track and Field are athletic events... They are not sports... That's MY OPINION and if you don't agree... Who gives a shit.

Arguing about what's a "sport"... First world problems at it's finest.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »
I read a lot of posts... It's a message board... That's what happens. Trust me... I don't read EVERY post you make. I'm sure you make tons of dumb posts that I just don't feel require a response.

I don't give a fuck what the world thinks about what a "sport" is... It's a fucking opinion. You don't agree with it, I don't give a shit. It's MY opinion that a sport requires an offense and a defense.

You want to say that other shit is sports, go right the fuck on... It doesn't matter one teeny little iota to me.

I will await your next response to some off the wall opinion I state and how you must "get me".

For someone who claims to not give a shit about other people, you sure all over what other people think around here.

Aren't you close to 40? Isn't that what you said once? Shouldn't you be at a point in your life where you realize that people have opinions and they don't have to necessarily be the same as yours?

So for the last time... Track and Field are athletic events... They are not sports... That's MY OPINION and if you don't agree... Who gives a shit.

Arguing about what's a "sport"... First world problems at it's finest.

LOL.....you get so angry, and start with the personal remarks.  sensitive much.

see this?  in my opinion, it's NOT a pencil...because it's not yellow....and i don't give a shit who agrees with me !!

do you realize how stupid you sound?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2013, 05:48:04 PM »
LOL.....you get so angry, and start with the personal remarks.  sensitive much.

see this?  in my opinion, it's NOT a pencil...because it's not yellow....and i don't give a shit who agrees with me !!

do you realize how stupid you sound?

1. Not sensitive... If that's what you consider a "personal remark" then you might need to find some thicker skin.
2. It's actually a picture of a pencil, not a pencil.
3. You realize you're still arguing about what I personally believe is a sport right?

Let me know how much rent I owe for taking up space in your mind "Groink".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2013, 06:01:55 PM »
1. Not sensitive... If that's what you consider a "personal remark" then you might need to find some thicker skin.
2. It's actually a picture of a pencil, not a pencil.
3. You realize you're still arguing about what I personally believe is a sport right?

Let me know how much rent I owe for taking up space in your mind "Groink".

ah, the old " I own your mind" as he responds to every post i make and grows more angry each time.

you said something dumb, it's not the end of the world, relax "big" fella....LOLOLOL

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »
Fuck you guys.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2013, 06:21:19 PM »
ah, the old " I own your mind" as he responds to every post i make and grows more angry each time.

you said something dumb, it's not the end of the world, relax "big" fella....LOLOLOL

HAHAHA!!! Dude... If you think I'm even remotely angry you're delusional.

I said an opinion, whether you agree with it or not does not matter to me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2013, 06:26:33 PM »
Fuck you guys.

I'm actually starting to like the new cars..a little bit...
I heard that they may try to bring German DTM over here...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2013, 06:34:15 PM »
I'm actually starting to like the new cars..a little bit...
I heard that they may try to bring German DTM over here...

the cars are pretty much an evolution of the species. Stock cars will always be big, heavy cars with gobs of horsepower and not enough tire. That's NASCAR and i for one enjoy it.

to the uninitiated, it's "going around in circles"...so much more than that is happening