Author Topic: I'm not gay but I fucking hate women Rant, A topic for people who feel the same.  (Read 37240 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
In the long run everyone will let you down apart from your parents, if still alive.Thats life brosif.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
if that you over her knees?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
In the long run everyone will let you down apart from your parents, if still alive.Thats life brosif.

Shit even your parents lots of people don't even have father figures and their lives and moms give up for adoption every day

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I LOVE women, fuck that.

They have big juicy tits and tight wet pussies. Guys that overthink shit will always be frustrated when it comes to women.  are you trying to win a debate, or get laid ?

my girl says some shit that makes me go "huh? WTF did i do?'  but instead of calling her on it, having a huge fight, hurt feelings, etc...I let her vent, because the truth is women's emotions are like interpreting dreams..what you see on the surface is not necessarily what it seems to be.There is probably something else bothering her, but I'm there...so I'm elected. I let her be a fucking woman and act irrationally...it's what they do from time to time.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I LOVE women, fuck that.

They have big juicy tits and tight wet pussies. Guys that overthink shit will always be frustrated when it comes to women.  are you trying to win a debate, or get laid ?

my girl says some shit that makes me go "huh? WTF did i do?'  but instead of calling her on it, having a huge fight, hurt feelings, etc...I let her vent, because the truth is women's emotions are like interpreting dreams..what you see on the surface is not necessarily what it seems to be.There is probably something else bothering her, but I'm there...so I'm elected. I let her be a fucking woman and act irrationally...it's what they do from time to time.

that's the shortest route to a blowjob that i have found

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'm not gay but I just fucking hate women. You will be more likely to agree with this topic if you have had a wank in the last few hours and thus have staved off the mind clouding effects of the curse of the phallus.

This topic is aimed mainly at western women but also a growing number of women from other parts of the world as well.

Women are shallow disgusting and evil beings who have been given far too much power in our society. The muslims are right to keep their women down under an iron heel, that's exactly where women deserve to be, the more you give them the more they take and demand, the nicer you are to them the more they think you are a pushover and will take advantage of your kindness.

The majority of filth race traitors and gay backers are women. The republican party in the USA would not have lost a single election in the last 100 years had it not been for women overwhelmingly voting for the pussfying of America. Maybe it was right to give even black males the ability to vote before women. Today if you look at the people supporting gun control, the masses of them are the typical air headed oprah watching whore women.

How many countless groups of friends have been fucked up by the presence of a single woman and the curse of the phallus causing the males in the group to act irrationally and destroy their old friendships just over the woman?

HOW many guys have been accused of being perverts or my favourite one "creeps" for merely complimenting women, yet if a guy she found attractive had said the same thing to the woman calling him a pervert or a creep would be the last thing on her mind. WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD YOU ASK, BECAUSE women are fucking shallow and feel like they can shit all over guys who do not meet up to their ZOG programmed expectations. Even if a dog ugly woman paid a guy a compliment not even the biggest piece of shit man would call her a creep and laugh at her, why? because the average man has more of a heart than women ever will have.

Then when they are in their 40s and have been shit on by the "bad" guys they come crawling back to the guys they themselves shit on when they were in their 20s....

The world would be a better place if the "muslim extremists" took over. Now when I watch the news and learn about more of the world being taken over by muslims I cheer, because I know that it will eventually result in judgement day for all the liberals and western women who have been shitting on the white man for years.

I kinda get what you're saying but the real problem is we allow women to lead us around by our dicks.....thats why we cave in to them because we want to fuck them or because we are afraid if we don';t give in they will deny us sex...

Men have got to de-emphasize sex in their lives and stop being pussified into accepting female bullshit....females know they have the all the power.....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

I would destroy her!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
I'm not gay but I just fucking hate women. You will be more likely to agree with this topic if you have had a wank in the last few hours and thus have staved off the mind clouding effects of the curse of the phallus.

This topic is aimed mainly at western women but also a growing number of women from other parts of the world as well.

Women are shallow disgusting and evil beings who have been given far too much power in our society. The muslims are right to keep their women down under an iron heel, that's exactly where women deserve to be, the more you give them the more they take and demand, the nicer you are to them the more they think you are a pushover and will take advantage of your kindness.

The majority of filth race traitors and gay backers are women. The republican party in the USA would not have lost a single election in the last 100 years had it not been for women overwhelmingly voting for the pussfying of America. Maybe it was right to give even black males the ability to vote before women. Today if you look at the people supporting gun control, the masses of them are the typical air headed oprah watching whore women.

How many countless groups of friends have been fucked up by the presence of a single woman and the curse of the phallus causing the males in the group to act irrationally and destroy their old friendships just over the woman?

HOW many guys have been accused of being perverts or my favourite one "creeps" for merely complimenting women, yet if a guy she found attractive had said the same thing to the woman calling him a pervert or a creep would be the last thing on her mind. WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD YOU ASK, BECAUSE women are fucking shallow and feel like they can shit all over guys who do not meet up to their ZOG programmed expectations. Even if a dog ugly woman paid a guy a compliment not even the biggest piece of shit man would call her a creep and laugh at her, why? because the average man has more of a heart than women ever will have.

Then when they are in their 40s and have been shit on by the "bad" guys they come crawling back to the guys they themselves shit on when they were in their 20s....

The world would be a better place if the "muslim extremists" took over. Now when I watch the news and learn about more of the world being taken over by muslims I cheer, because I know that it will eventually result in judgement day for all the liberals and western women who have been shitting on the white man for years.

tl; dr this pencildick meltdown.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news

i cant argue with this rant..i will assume you are a single fellow. I had similar meltdown about beeches...once i shacked up..i can careless about these hoes
getbig or getgot

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
thanks for writing this. I can see you put a lot of effort into it.  also like the way you spiced up the misogyny with a lil bit of racism too. nice post bro

BTW something tells me you went to the mall and saw some hot teen ass,got frustrated and ran home and jerked off before writing this
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Manti Teo was pretty slow in the 40 today

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
Manti Teo was pretty slow in the 40 today

the burden of his latent homosexuality is impeding his progress
getbig or getgot

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training

I would destroy her!
from the pic i think she would destory you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
if that you over her knees?

Is that Ripitupbaby ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I would let her!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Men are at least as full of shit.  You're bent out of shape because women have human flaws instead of being perfect little cupcakes.  Your frustration is as goofy as a woman's dissatisfaction with a man falling short of her cartoonish ideal.

Name one uniquely female character flaw that no men have.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Men are at least as full of shit.  You're bent out of shape because women have human flaws instead of being perfect little cupcakes.  Your frustration is as goofy as a woman's dissatisfaction with a man falling short of her cartoonish ideal.

PMS?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

being a whore
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
PMS?

Men's capacity for irrational bad moods is greater than women's.  At least women do it on a schedule.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
being a whore

Men don't do things just for money?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
Men don't do things just for money?

not all of them... the unemployable incorruptible Wiggs is a great example.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
being a whore

i wasn't aware that prostitution was a female only gig

funny reading this on a BBing site.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
not all of them... the unemployable incorruptible Wiggs is a great example.

Big Daddy Midnight is a special case.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
BTW fully agree on your post.  I could have eaily posted a pt II on my post on all of my shit my girl puts up with. the preening, the flexing for hours in front of the mirror, screaming " I am a GOD !!!!" with my arms upraised in the supermarket. she takes it all in stride and just rolls her eyes