Author Topic: Obama - Chris Kyle and Whitney Houston  (Read 4798 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Obama - Chris Kyle and Whitney Houston
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 09:38:32 AM »
Snopes, media matters, huffington..do the math

http://exposingliberallies.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-dangers-of-scytl-and-snopes.html

Do you contend that Obama ordered that flags be flown half-mast in response to Whitney Houston's death? If so can you provide any actual evidence of that contention, apart from a picture someone posted online?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 09:42:11 AM »
Do you contend that Obama ordered that flags be flown half-mast in response to Whitney Houston's death? If so can you provide any actual evidence of that contention, apart from a picture someone posted online?

he wants to believe it and Rush probably told him it was true

do you expect JoeLoco to actually care if it's true or not

that would just get in the way of his anger

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 09:52:29 AM »
I don't remember Obama giving the order.

I remember Christie giving the order in NJ.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 10:08:57 AM »
I don't remember Obama giving the order.

I remember Christie giving the order in NJ.

you're referring to Christie ordering flags at half staff for Whitney Houston who was born in Newark NJ and also buried there?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/72960.html

If right wingers want to get riled up about Chris Kyle then why not go after Republican Governor of Texas who could have done the same thing as Christie did for a notable person in his state

Why make up complete fabrications about Obama ?

Seems kind of crazy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 10:10:41 AM »
you're referring to Christie ordering flags at half staff for Whitney Houston who was born in Newark NJ and also buried there?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/72960.html

If right wingers want to get riled up about Chris Kyle then why not go after Republican Governor of Texas who could have done the same thing as Christie did for a notable person in his state

Why make up complete fabrications about Obama ?

Seems kind of crazy

When was the last time O-Choom visited the troops and how many vacations and golf outings have been held in between? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 10:16:20 AM »
When was the last time O-Choom visited the troops and how many vacations and golf outings have been held in between?  

I'm sure you can find that info for yourself and I'm also sure that if Obama spent every waking spare moment with "the troops" that you still would have a problem with it

Now, what does any of that have to do with this completely false story that is the topic of this thread?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 10:42:04 AM »

When was the last time the dentist down the street went for a colonoscopy?

What does Obama's support for the troops have to do with whether a particular statement (such as him ordering flags be flown half-mast) is true or not. Why do you insist on behaving like a dishonest piece of shit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 10:43:49 AM »
When was the last time the dentist down the street went for a colonoscopy?

What does Obama's support for the troops have to do with whether a particular statement (such as him ordering flags be flown half-mast) is true or not. Why do you insist on behaving like a dishonest piece of shit?

I have no idea what obama did r did not do on this - but i and everyone else sees where the priorities are for Obama.

Remember he wrote a personal note to Heavy D' family when Heavy died - did he do the same for Kyle? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
Obama sends note to Heavy D's funeral
By: Mackenzie Weinger
November 18, 2011 03:43 PM EDT

President Barack Obama praised Heavy D’s musical contributions and shared words of support in a note he sent to the rapper’s funeral on Friday.

In the note — read aloud by the Rev. Al Sharpton at the service in Mt. Vernon, N.Y. — Obama offered Heavy D’s 11-year-old daughter, Xea Myers, his condolences, telling her that “you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers,” The Associated Press reported.

“We extend our heartfelt condolences at this difficult time. He will be remembered for his infectious optimism and many contributions to American music. Please know that you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers,” the letter read.

Heavy D — born Dwight Myers — died last week at the age of 44 after collapsing outside his home. His family said the cause of death was complications from pneumonia, the AP wrote. The self-described “Overweight Lover” was 344 pounds when he died.

Heavy D was a major player on the rap scene in the late 1980s and early ’90s and is best known for his hits, “Now That We Found Love” and “Nuttin’ But Love.” He also rapped on Michael Jackson’s 1992 single, “Jam.”

In 2010, Obama told Rolling Stone magazine he was starting to delve more into rap music.

“Thanks to Reggie [Love, the president’s personal aide], my rap palate has greatly improved,” Obama said. “Jay-Z used to be sort of what predominated, but now I’ve got a little Nas and a little Lil Wayne and some other stuff, but I would not claim to be an expert. Malia and Sasha are now getting old enough to where they start hipping me to things. Music is still a great source of joy and occasional solace in the midst of what can be some difficult days.”

© 2012 POLITICO LLC

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 10:50:43 AM »
I have no idea what obama did r did not do on this - but i and everyone else sees where the priorities are for Obama.

So instead of staying out of a thread on a topic you admit you don't know shit about, you feel compelled to pop in and spout more of your nonsense? Seriously, do you have no fucking life?

Remember he wrote a personal note to Heavy D' family when Heavy died - did he do the same for Kyle?

I don't know if he did or not. I don't know how close to "Heavy D" (whoever that is) Obama was or what his reasoning behind writing a personal note was. But I don't think that the President is obligated to write a personal note for every person that loses their life even if that person was a member of the Armed Forced of the United States in the past.

With that said, I think the President ought to write such a note for active members of the Armed Forces who lost their life in the line of duty, as any good Commander should.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2013, 10:51:55 AM »
So instead of staying out of a thread on a topic you admit you don't know shit about, you feel compelled to pop in and spout more of your nonsense? Seriously, do you have no fucking life?

I don't know if he did or not. I don't know how close to "Heavy D" (whoever that is) Obama was or what his reasoning behind writing a personal note was. But I don't think that the President is obligated to write a personal note for every person that loses their life even if that person was a member of the Armed Forced of the United States in the past.

With that said, I think the President ought to write such a note for active members of the Armed Forces who lost their life in the line of duty, as any good Commander should.

You dont who Heavy D was?   LOL  Out of touch much? 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2013, 10:54:32 AM »
You dont who Heavy D was?   LOL  Out of touch much? 

No. Sorry.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2013, 11:00:13 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2013, 11:05:18 AM »

Definitely has no shame.

There is no limit to the depth this moron will go to humiliate himself

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2013, 12:00:07 PM »
Obama sends note to Heavy D's funeral
By: Mackenzie Weinger
November 18, 2011 03:43 PM EDT

President Barack Obama praised Heavy D’s musical contributions and shared words of support in a note he sent to the rapper’s funeral on Friday.

In the note — read aloud by the Rev. Al Sharpton at the service in Mt. Vernon, N.Y. — Obama offered Heavy D’s 11-year-old daughter, Xea Myers, his condolences, telling her that “you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers,” The Associated Press reported.

“We extend our heartfelt condolences at this difficult time. He will be remembered for his infectious optimism and many contributions to American music. Please know that you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers,” the letter read.

Heavy D — born Dwight Myers — died last week at the age of 44 after collapsing outside his home. His family said the cause of death was complications from pneumonia, the AP wrote. The self-described “Overweight Lover” was 344 pounds when he died.

Heavy D was a major player on the rap scene in the late 1980s and early ’90s and is best known for his hits, “Now That We Found Love” and “Nuttin’ But Love.” He also rapped on Michael Jackson’s 1992 single, “Jam.”

In 2010, Obama told Rolling Stone magazine he was starting to delve more into rap music.

“Thanks to Reggie [Love, the president’s personal aide], my rap palate has greatly improved,” Obama said. “Jay-Z used to be sort of what predominated, but now I’ve got a little Nas and a little Lil Wayne and some other stuff, but I would not claim to be an expert. Malia and Sasha are now getting old enough to where they start hipping me to things. Music is still a great source of joy and occasional solace in the midst of what can be some difficult days.”

© 2012 POLITICO LLC

You have posted thousands of posts about Obama, yet none i believe about your mother.
Does that mean you love Obama more than you love your mother?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2013, 12:42:57 PM »
You have posted thousands of posts about Obama, yet none i believe about your mother.

definitely means he's a certified head case

when we see this nut on the news someday after he snaps they will report on his 24/7 insane rantings on this board as an obvious "warning sign" of a mentally ill person on the edge of collapse

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2013, 02:03:01 PM »
definitely means he's a certified head case

when we see this nut on the news someday after he snaps they will report on his 24/7 insane rantings on this board as an obvious "warning sign" of a mentally ill person on the edge of collapse

Im not a violent person at all

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2013, 02:49:38 PM »
Im not a violent person at all

so the many times you've wished violence on individuals or mass violence on large groups of people it was all just a joke

that will make your posts on this board all the more interesting at your trial though I suspect you'll avoid trial due to a claim of insanity

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2013, 01:13:46 PM »
he wants to believe it and Rush probably told him it was true

do you expect JoeLoco to actually care if it's true or not

that would just get in the way of his anger

hahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 07:09:20 PM »

LOL!!!

This thread sure didn't turn out the way it was expected to.  No surprise there though.

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2013, 01:11:58 PM »
You mean the wars started by Bush ???

But hey dont let facts get in your way retard.

i think you meant to say "Bush and Biden, Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, and John Kerry. "

learn your history.  get away from the tv.