Author Topic: Muscle Tek Labs  (Read 12894 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Muscle Tek Labs
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2014, 05:53:20 AM »
Going from memory here but a few samples from 2006:

QV deca 300 --> 230ish mg/ml
Mexican "Test 400" --> 300mg/ml of enanthate only (this one pissed me off)
BT Stanozolol 100 --> 40mg/ml
Denkall aquatest was actually 102mg/ml.

So not a good track record back then, I don't see how would've improved since then.

QV and Denkall were off? Never heard of that. They were good nonetheless.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 03:43:13 PM »
QV and Denkall were off? Never heard of that. They were good nonetheless.

i saw some lab analysis that showed QV's Test cyp way underdosed but then some of it was right on the money.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 12:12:08 AM »
putting in less than the label says is not "quality loss". its plain frauding and nothing else. and its intentional.

Bingo. Even if it is unintentional, it's fucking shitty for consumers. That's why when I find a good lab, I get in good and make sure to order about 6 months worth at a time. And when I place orders they overlap so I've got a bit of a surplus if shit hits the fan.

I hate the impermanence of good UGLs. Even good pharm sources can be sketchy. The shit we put up with...  ;D

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 01:21:01 AM »
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS BOARD

some kids meesage me where you get your stuff, i tell them and there still asking about other places.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 10:51:34 AM »
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS BOARD

some kids meesage me where you get your stuff, i tell them and there still asking about other places.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

I live in the USA not the UK, and I would preferably have a domestic source instead of an overseas one.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 12:08:14 AM »
me too even though I get ripped off on the real high quality pharma gear! I can get the same stuff for 30-40% cheaper if I wanted to wait 2 weeks and then have to worry about customs. I have ordered from overseas a few hundred times but I was way younger now that I am in my thirties I can't risk any trouble. Ive seen that site and it does have great gear on it but we can get Alpha-Pharma gear domestic within 2-3 days it's at your door but I won;t lie it's a rip-off price wise. I get my own prescription and I pay 82$ for watson Test cyp and my insurance covered 43$ of it. partly my fuck up because I went to a really expensive pharmacy if i went to this other pharmacy I would of payed maybe 45-50$.

Honestly I don't mind paying for qaulity that Alpha-Pharma gear is the closest thing to USA Human grade gear. It has the best presentation of any gear I have seen and not just the appearence but the quality is right on the money!

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 02:46:52 AM »
well why doesnt this kid just gio with alpha then

instead of some new lab

alpha has rep GO FOR THE LABS WITH FUKING REP

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 03:10:03 AM »
well why doesnt this kid just gio with alpha then

instead of some new lab

alpha has rep GO FOR THE LABS WITH FUKING REP

because he's 18 and dosn;t make alot of money. I notice these young kids all don;t give too much of a fuck what brand they use and the higher the concentration the better! I don;t get it myself! c'mon guys your putting this stuff in your body at least save up and buy something quality! one day some of you younger guys are going to wind up at the ER with a huge abcess and a fever running 102 degrees.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 10:07:01 PM »
because he's 18 and dosn;t make alot of money. I notice these young kids all don;t give too much of a fuck what brand they use and the higher the concentration the better! I don;t get it myself! c'mon guys your putting this stuff in your body at least save up and buy something quality! one day some of you younger guys are going to wind up at the ER with a huge abcess and a fever running 102 degrees.

You're right I couldn't find any good solid reviews with them so I ended up going with hulk body they have a good rep

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 03:06:41 AM »
You're right I couldn't find any good solid reviews with them so I ended up going with hulk body they have a good rep

I know those UGL prices are enticing but I'll be honest for my watson Test Cyp with insurance I still pay 82$ for 10ml and I pay 80$ for the Alpha-Pharma Test cyp. I paid 90$ for each vial Of Tren acetate, 110$ for 50 AP Methyl-Tren tabs, 70$ for just Test prop, 80$ a vial for just NPP, 80$ for masteron, I'm about to spend 140$ for 10ml vials of primo or 14$ a amp 10 amp minimum, 80$ for 50x50mg winny tabs. Am I getting ripped off? Yes and no. I don;t have to worry about customs and the products come to my box within 3 days of sending the WU, no customs is involved and it's just as good as my USA watson Test cyp( that's what I hold my standard to)

I have been young and there were some great UGL's around domestic and I would be paying half these prices if they were still around except Primo was always expensive. not one of the top old school UGL's are still in business from the 2005 circa all of them got busted or got out of the game. I don't trust any UGL's these days.the ones I trust are very high priced. No Test E or cyp for 30$ per 10ml vial or tren for 45$ for 10ml!  hell no product costed more then 45- 50$ except primo or tren Enanthate.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2014, 10:17:25 AM »
Muscle Tek?   ::)   Can't people be half way original?

Fuck this shit, I am going to start my own lab and give it some fancy sounding name that is wayyyyy cooler than anything else on the market.  It doesn't matter what it contains, just the name alone will add 5lbs of muscle to you every time you mention it.

Diesel Sauce
KKK  (Kopious Kidney Killah)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Stack
Meathead Labs
Juicy Juice Labs
HHWYHI Labs

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2014, 03:00:28 AM »
Muscle Tek?   ::)   Can't people be half way original?

Fuck this shit, I am going to start my own lab and give it some fancy sounding name that is wayyyyy cooler than anything else on the market.  It doesn't matter what it contains, just the name alone will add 5lbs of muscle to you every time you mention it.

Diesel Sauce
KKK  (Kopious Kidney Killah)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Stack
Meathead Labs
Juicy Juice Labs
HHWYHI Labs

i agree