Author Topic: Francine Sablan signs with Sexy Strong Fitness Nutrition  (Read 3225 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Francine Sablan signs with Sexy Strong Fitness Nutrition
« on: March 14, 2013, 04:38:25 PM »

Inspiring women to “dream big,” Francine Sablan “walks the walk” and is lauded as one of the hardest working athletes in the fitness industry today. This is precisely why Sexy-Strong™ Premier Sports Nutrition for Female Athletes is proud to announce the professional acquisition of IFBB Pro and 2012 Olympia competitor, Francine Sablan.

With her no-quit, never-say-die determination, Francine has won the hearts of many, always leading by example. Her passionate drive is tempered by poise, elegance, and sweet sincerity. Essentially, Francine is the perfect model for a revolutionary company like Sexy-Strong™. She models the lifestyle, the drive, and the discipline that it takes to maximize one’s potential.

Sexy-Strong™ has signed her to an exclusive endorsement agreement that will promote a unique support system for female athletes. “I am thrilled to be a part of the Sexy-Strong Team!” Francine says. “I'm looking forward to inspiring others to dream big. As a new Pro, I've learned that there is no goal too little or too big...all that matters is the determination and passion to get there. I have experienced firsthand the joy that comes from pursuing a lifestyle in fitness, and I hope to empower other women to discover and develop their own unique version of being Sexy-Strong™!”

Sexy-Strong™ CEO and co-founder, Pete Ciccone says, “Within a remarkably short period of time in the competitive ranks of the IFBB, Francine has established an impressive track record. With her work ethic and incredible passion for the sport, she never ceases to inspire others. I’ve had the opportunity to watch the rapid rise of this young athlete’s exciting career. She sets herself goals and works unyieldingly toward them. Her energy and drive embody the essence of this company.”

Francine’s competitive record is impressive. Before moving to the national ranks, she was undefeated as an amateur at the regional level, with 4 overall wins to her credit, including an overall victory at the prestigious NPC California Championships. She won Overall at the 2012 USA. Her IFBB Pro debut was no less impressive. Francine took center stage at the 2012 IFBB Tournament of Champions and walked away with the coveted Olympia qualification.

Ready to train with Francine?  You can reach her through Sexy-Strong Facebook or at France_Sablan@yahoo.com