Author Topic: Stomache Really bugging me.  (Read 2808 times)

Jimbob

• Getbig I
Stomache Really bugging me.
« on: February 27, 2013, 02:45:47 AM »
Right this has been anoying me for the past year,  >:( iv searched for an answer and found nothing. I am fairly lean i can see vains on my arms and iv been told i look lean. This is the problem! when i suck my stomach in i can see my abs but when i release it i can look pregnant! is this water retention or just bloat fom the amount i eat is this normal? it never goes away it dose get bigger after big meals and at night please help  ???. this is my second post there are pics of me on my first one. im holding my stomache in on them.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Stomache Really bugging me.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 03:01:10 AM »
Might be that the stabilizing muscles are weak or just not as strong as rest, the plank really helps. Or it just might be that the only real solution is cosmetic surgery (it's rare that it's the only option) but some guys have to through it to get to the level they want.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Jimbob

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 08:20:53 AM »
Might be that the stabilizing muscles are weak or just not as strong as rest, the plank really helps. Or it just might be that the only real solution is cosmetic surgery (it's rare that it's the only option) but some guys have to through it to get to the level they want.

Dont scare me by saying cosmetic surgery  :o I didn't used to be like this the first year of training i had a flat stomach. I find it hard to believe a plank could make such a difference tho. Could it be that im just fat there? it so strange its like constant bloat surely if its fat i would not be able to see my abs?  :-\ Help lol

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 10:50:42 PM »
Eat nothing but fish for a week and no creatine, bet it goes away

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
It seems thats you have some omental fat :'(. This is the last bit of fat that you can lose only after starvation for a prolonged period of time.  Its role is to protect the organs in your abdomen. The only quick way to remove it is surgery :o. I'd say just get in the habit doing vaccums. It might help by increasing your abdominal muscle control.
$

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 07:06:09 AM »
Op,

It is nothing else but indigestion. Guaranteed. You're holding food/liquid in your stomach for an excessive amount of time rather than it being digested and assimilated quickly as it should. Start taking digestive enzymes with every meal and probiotics in between and I bet it will go away.

And to the stupid fucker above, if he ate nothing the bloat would go away, so quit with the useless bullshit comments "eat only fish/fish and rice". You expect him to stay on that diet forever?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 02:43:40 PM »
Oly15: You stupid ass. Do not comment on shit which you nothing about. I cant imagine someone to be such a dumb ass that he cannot understand that i was giving an example of a situation. If you disagree with me you can fuck off.
$

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »
You could try eating a gluten-free diet for a few days and see if that helps.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 08:18:40 PM »
If you squat, and deadlift, your stomach/torso can get quite muscular.

I don't know if it is as bad as you think, it's ok if you have a muscular belly.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013, 09:30:10 PM »
Op,

It is nothing else but indigestion. Guaranteed. You're holding food/liquid in your stomach for an excessive amount of time rather than it being digested and assimilated quickly as it should. Start taking digestive enzymes with every meal and probiotics in between and I bet it will go away.

And to the stupid fucker above, if he ate nothing the bloat would go away, so quit with the useless bullshit comments "eat only fish/fish and rice". You expect him to stay on that diet forever?

You seem to be the only "stupid fucker" in this thread...

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 01:29:06 AM »
If you squat, and deadlift, your stomach/torso can get quite muscular.

I don't know if it is as bad as you think, it's ok if you have a muscular belly.

chins/pullups really strain my torso muscles. maybe I arch back too far but i'm trying to hit my lats all the way. the next day i'm more sore in the abs than I ever have been from an ab workout. so fuck training abs lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 09:13:28 AM »
your born that way.... some people have little shallow sunken in waists, others protrude a little,,

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 10:14:18 PM »
i can think of a few things, first of all, visceral fat, it's fat around the organs, usually the last to go

indigestion or constipation could be a problem as well

it could also be lordotic posture exaggerating the situation