Author Topic: BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth  (Read 4403 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »
for us bottom feeders bread crumbs collectors fuck all will change.

Speak for yourself. Not everyone here is a bread crumb collecting bottom feeder.
For those that are, ...things will change, ...they will get worse. You may not be able to imagine or envision it, but as disgusting as you may think your life is today, ...it can and most definitely WILL get a whole lot worse. Worse than those currently living is so called "3rd world banana republics".

We take so much for granted here in the West. Too much. We live in a delicate system of interconnectedness, and when one glitch gets into the cogs, the whole works stops functioning, and most of us do not know how to cope or survive, let alone thrive in such an environment. It's like in August of 2003. One tiny little hub in Ohio blew, and it knocked out electricity in 2 countries.

dollar collapse my ass, its backed by international trade and the usa military force.

The usa dollar is backed by nothing but US promises.
And of course we know the US government would never lie, or break a promise right?  ::)

As for international trade, there are a lot of countries that do not want to do business with the USA or even have customers in the USA.

usas still strongest economy in the world.

Uh... nope.

even if a currency collapses, the govt will have a solution ready upfront.

Just like they had a solution ready to help the people during Katrina. You wanna depend on the gov? Good luck!

i been to nations while their currency collapsed, guess what,life went on.

Life went on because there were other currencies that one could turn to to protect themselves. now ALL currencies are in an orchestrated take down, as countries war with other countries using currency devaluation as the weapon. You cannot protect your dollars by putting them in euros, because the ECB is printing money just as fast as the Fed. It's a race to the bottom, and all nations are devaluing their currencies against gold.

wiggs, ffs read a book on economy, leave the conspiracy videos aside.

That's not a conspiracy theory, these are facts. Just because Rastani's timeline hasn't panned out doesn't mean he doesn't speak the truth. The timeline is something that no one can be certain of, ...but what we can be certain of is that it will occur. It is a mathematical certainty and inevitability.

even if the whole system came crashing down what makes you think youd be any better off afterwards?

'Cause I have my money in GOLD! Nations are devaluing their currencies against GOLD.
The Basel III accords have ensured that all the derivatives will end up being backed by gold. It will be the basis for whatever new currency comes into play. It may go up, and down, and up and down, but long term, it's overall trajectory is up.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 10:57:29 PM »
24kt, you are an idiot,plain and simple.

ill keep this short.

good luck with your gold ::)

you know fuck all, i have been there when a currency collapsed, noone gave a shit about gold.noone.

every currency is backed by not much more than a promise.the value is estimated by the economic power,the expected tax revenues etc.
backe by economic power, and usa IS THE STRONGEST NAD BIGGEST ECONOMY worldwide, look it up if you dont believe it.

it might be on the decline but its still the biggest.

besdies that usa is the only nation on earth which can get away with monetizing its debt.

the solution will be a bank hollyday, followed by plan a or b or c, whatever govt sees as best for the time.

theres other currencys than just the usd and euro, i hope youre aware of this.

rastanis timeline hasnt panned out?fuck all he said has panned out.

so of all the possible scenarious, you think you have the best plan ready, with gold at hands?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

So we have a difference of opinion. No need for hostility.

If you want to put your faith in the USA government, you are perfectly free to do so.

If you can turn off the rabid pit bull persona long enough to check out some information with an open mind, you might want to check out this article that was just skyped to me. I didn't right it, but the author sure could have been in my head when he did. Either that or he's been reading some of my pposts on the subject.

Anyways, ...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=460585.msg6621269#msg6621269
w

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 10:57:46 AM »
24kt, you are an idiot,plain and simple.

ill keep this short.

good luck with your gold ::)

you know fuck all, i have been there when a currency collapsed, noone gave a shit about gold.noone.

every currency is backed by not much more than a promise.the value is estimated by the economic power,the expected tax revenues etc.
backe by economic power, and usa IS THE STRONGEST NAD BIGGEST ECONOMY worldwide, look it up if you dont believe it.

it might be on the decline but its still the biggest.

besdies that usa is the only nation on earth which can get away with monetizing its debt.

the solution will be a bank hollyday, followed by plan a or b or c, whatever govt sees as best for the time.

theres other currencys than just the usd and euro, i hope youre aware of this.

rastanis timeline hasnt panned out?fuck all he said has panned out.

so of all the possible scenarious, you think you have the best plan ready, with gold at hands?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

Why melt so much in favor of the US scammers?
This game is coming to an end.

You left the sinking ship of your country so I guess the changes weren't too pleasant. If the bigger ship goes down I hope you're holding your "golden" ticket to Asia.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2013, 04:44:50 AM »
In the context of this discussion, the proposition that an economic collapse is imminent will acquire a glean of legitimacy (it has none at present) if everyone asserting its truth does the following:

1. List your educational background in either macroeconomics, fiscal/monetary policy, or some tangentially related field (e.g., global trade)

2. List your professional experience in government, a private corporation, an international organization, or some such pertaining to either macroeconomics, global economics, fiscal/monetary policy, or some tangentially related field (e.g., global trade)

3. Increase the specificity of your claim by: (i) defining your terms (what is meant by "collapse"; how soon does "imminent" imply?) (ii) making your claim falsifiable (list the events which, if they should occur, will render your claim false) (iii) specifying plausible economic/social/political mechanisms that will generate the occurrence of your claim.

4. If the conjunction of 1. and 2. mean that you have less experience and education than the relevant experts who disagree with you (most economists, most policy officials, most financial experts), please indicate what it is about you that makes your claim more plausible than the assertion of its negation on the part of these experts.

Since you're all apparently certain of what is to come, I trust that the above exercise will be a cakewalk for you. Thanks in advance.