Author Topic: Gold Confiscation Begins... 2 DOZEN GOLD KRUGERRANDS STOLEN BY the CIA?  (Read 1531 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
GOLD CONFISCATION BEGINS?
REPORT OF 2 DOZEN GOLD KRUGERRANDS STOLEN FROM SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX BY CIA

A Steve Quayle reader has reported that the 2 dozen gold Krugerrands he kept stored in his safety deposit box in a Cincinnati 5/3rd Bank have been confiscated, and that the 5/3 Bank Manager informed him that a CIA agent was the culprit who cleaned out his stash of phyzz- but that all fiat dollars were left untouched in the box.

While this in an anecdotal account, this emphasizes a point we have long made here at SD: if you don’t hold it, you don’t own it!

Full account of Fed gold confiscation is below:

I woke up and thought .  I think i will go to the bank today and see the gold coins my grandpa gave me about 15 yrs ago as its been about 2 yrs now since I have been to the Bank Box. So when i got there the bank mgr asks me how are you today, Mr Jones i am fine I would like to see my bank BOX please !!!!.  Senior Officer–OK- Mr Jones this way . So he takes me into the vault room and Brings me my safety deposit Box here’s your box Mr Jones, take as long as you want , Ok thank you i said . To my surprise the (2 dozens GOLD KRUGERRANDS) that I had are GONE!

WHAT!!!!!!! Mr mgr where are my coins who has been in the box– No one should have been in it- its My box .
The bank mgr said the CIA has taken them, they think you are in the MOB . What there has not been a police officer notify me or i have knot been arrested for anything! that’s B . S !
You will hear from my lawyer so that’s were i am at right now.   But here is the kicker– there was money in the box to and it was knot touched . I am still waiting for my lawyer to get back with me at this time . The bank was 5/3 of CINCINNATI OHIO, so if anyone has a bank box with this company or any bank at this time –PLEASE get your stuff out of your safety deposit boxes now before its too LATE!!!!!!!!

2 dozen gold coins at 1 troy oz are about $41,000. us dollars that’s two years of hard work for me and my family I am so mad about this ROBBERY AND INJUSTICE that has been done to me and my family at this time . THANKS –

SQ NOTE -I SPOKE WITH THIS MAN AND HE IS AN ORDINARY HARD WORKING GUY-NO WARRANTS OR PAPERWORK FROM WHOEVER STOLE THE GOLD WAS IN THE BOX.THE BANK MGR GAVE HIM A DUMB-ASS ANSWER -ANY LAWYERS IN CINCINNATI WHO WOULD LOOK AT THIS MANS CASE E-MAIL ME.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold-confiscation-begins-report-of-2-dozen-gold-krugerrands-stolen-from-safety-deposit-box-by-cia/

You may want to read the fine print on your safety deposit boxes.
It clearly states that the box and it's entire contents are the property of THE BANK!

You may also want to read the many little clauses within the NDAA, and you will find it authorizes the rape & pillage of your safety deposit boxes and the removal of any gold, silver or pearls I believe. Check it out.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Gold Confiscation Begins... 2 DOZEN GOLD KRUGERRANDS STOLEN BY the CIA?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 05:05:42 AM »
This is a story based on an unconfirmed account given.  Do some more research on it and if it's true, then post it. Don't just post this kind of shit that says so and so said this happened to them lol...