Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Boy, Dead After Shooting Himself With Father's Gun In Ohio  (Read 1373 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dumb nine year old should have known better,oh wait it was the sisters fault for trying to take the gun away from him ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
dumb nine year old should have known better,oh wait it was the sisters fault for trying to take the gun away from him ::)

My sibling and I never once attempted to access my dads guns.  Had we found his gun laying around as kids, we certainly wouldn't have played with it.  We knew better because we had decent parents.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
My sibling and I never once attempted to access my dads guns.  Had we found his gun laying around as kids, we certainly wouldn't have played with it.  We knew better because we had decent parents.

See that is the problem.   Most leftists themselves are irresponsible and transfer their insecurities onto others. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahaha only a dummy would make this a political thing,i'm surprised you didn't blame obama for the kid shooting himself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Next toddler who burns a house down by accident or drowns in a tub are you going to report that too? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
See that is the problem.   Most leftists themselves are irresponsible and transfer their insecurities onto others. 

Bingo!  "We're fucked up so everyone else must be fucked up too."

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Let's focus on seeing to better parenting, and other things that DO NOT involve the rights of innocent people.  It comes down to that.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

yeah your right,stupid 9 year old should have known better than to play with real guns  ::)

Yes.  He should have, but didn't.   And of all people to know he wouldn't, his parents should have been the most aware.

His parents failed him, no doubt about it.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes.  He should have, but didn't.   And of all people to know he wouldn't, his parents should have been the most aware.

His parents failed him, no doubt about it.

his parents did fail him, they left a loaded gun for him to play with,typ.gun nutjob to blame the 9 year old

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

his parents did fail him, they left a loaded gun for him to play with,typ.gun nutjob to blame the 9 year old

True.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

horseshit

only a person with a mental illness would think "leftist" or "rightist" or more or less responsible or whatever

dude, you're literally getting dumber with every post you make

Skip8282

• Getbig V
hahahaha only a dummy would make this a political thing,i'm surprised you didn't blame obama for the kid shooting himself

Coming from the tool who posted it on the political board.

Priceless...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Coming from the tool who posted it on the political board.

Priceless...

for the retard skippy, i'm talking a left, right thing  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Let's focus on seeing to better parenting, and other things that DO NOT involve the rights of innocent people.  It comes down to that.
This..... parents need to fucking parent and not lay all the responsibility onto anyone other than themselves.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

for the retard skippy, i'm talking a left, right thing  ;D

Yet another gem.  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yet another gem.  ::)

don't be hard on yourself,you didn't bother to read 333386 post  :D :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Ever heard of projection?