Author Topic: Flacco signed  (Read 11667 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Flacco signed
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2013, 12:10:44 PM »
LOL you know what I meant you facker!!! :)

The steelers getting set to lose their number 1 receiving talent...whos going to step up emmanuel sanders? lol

wallace is lazy and a one trick pony, he cost us many games last year, he isn't worth half of what he wants

flacco was so great last year he got his offensive coordinator fired ::)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »
wallace is lazy and a one trick pony, he cost us many games last year, he isn't worth half of what he wants

flacco was so great last year he got his offensive coordinator fired ::)

E
I dont completely disagree with your comments on wallace, if he developed into a good route runner he would be a lot better of a receiver. That being said he is one of the better receivers in the league and forces teams to stack a safety on him. The steelers need a receiver as right now you have a handful of undersized receivers.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 07:17:53 AM »
steelers went to a 3rd, they got the edge plus 3 postseason wins against the ravens since the 21st century began

where do you rank flacco among all quarterbacks?  i have him about 10th

E

Those postseason loses, especially the last one hurt bad. That's why finally winning the Lombardi was so great.

I have Flacco right around 7 or 8.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 07:21:00 AM »
I really can't believe that the Ravens are going to release Aquan Boldin. His cap number is around 7.25 million for 2013 but so what. He's in the last year of his deal and he played lights out in the postseason. I really hope the Ravens find a way to keep Q. Without him, the Ravens would not have won the title.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 09:40:07 AM »
I really can't believe that the Ravens are going to release Aquan Boldin. His cap number is around 7.25 million for 2013 but so what. He's in the last year of his deal and he played lights out in the postseason. I really hope the Ravens find a way to keep Q. Without him, the Ravens would not have won the title.
Absolutely boldin was the best receiver on the squad last season.

Torrey smith is really going to need to step up next season

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 09:55:34 AM »
Absolutely boldin was the best receiver on the squad last season.

Torrey smith is really going to need to step up next season

I think the Ravens may have burned their bridge by asking Q to take a pay cut in the first place. It's insulting considering how well he played in the playoffs. Let him earn his money and play out the final year. Just boggles my mind. I'm very surprised at this move by the Ravens' front office. And the Ravens have no immediate replacement for his leadership and toughness. Argubly has the strongest hands in the NFL. He's still a beast. He can still get separation from defenders with his strength and when a ball is up for grabs...he usually will come down with it.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 01:54:53 PM »
Nevermind...Ravens trade Boldin to the 49ers for........wait for it.......a 6th round draft pick?????!!!!

You have to be fucking kidding me.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »
a brother helping out his brother

the nfl needs to investigate this trade

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 03:10:02 PM »
damn and harvin to the seahawks...there are going to be some powerhouse teams next season.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2013, 06:51:49 PM »
steelers went to a 3rd, they got the edge plus 3 postseason wins against the ravens since the 21st century began

where do you rank flacco among all quarterbacks?  i have him about 10th

E

I'd rank Flacco 6th best, and his first year without Cam will tell the truth. Also, they didn't back in the playoffs, they had nothing to play for and rested their starters.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
Nevermind...Ravens trade Boldin to the 49ers for........wait for it.......a 6th round draft pick?????!!!!

You have to be fucking kidding me.....

I have all the respect in the world for Q, and am glad he was traded. Not because The Ravens got a pick, but because it means he gets his full salary.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2013, 07:24:25 PM »
I'd rank Flacco 6th best, and his first year without Cam will tell the truth. Also, they didn't back in the playoffs, they had nothing to play for and rested their starters.

yeah sure the "6th best" qb in the league has never even been a pro bowl alternate, which is like 6 guys per conference

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 07:51:30 AM »
I have all the respect in the world for Q, and am glad he was traded. Not because The Ravens got a pick, but because it means he gets his full salary.

I agree. He earned that 2013 salary with his play in the postseason.

There are rumblings that the Ravens might be taking a shot at getting Greg Jennings.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 07:54:22 AM »
yeah sure the "6th best" qb in the league has never even been a pro bowl alternate, which is like 6 guys per conference

E

Who gives a fuck about the pro bowl dude? He's the NFL ALL-TIME leader in playoff road wins. He just won the Super Bowl and played lights out through the postseason. 11TD's, no picks. I'll take his 9-4 postseason record instead of pro bowls. You can slight Flacco all you want...he still finished the season as a champion and no one can ever take that away from him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2013, 11:34:51 AM »
Who gives a fuck about the pro bowl dude? He's the NFL ALL-TIME leader in playoff road wins. He just won the Super Bowl and played lights out through the postseason. 11TD's, no picks. I'll take his 9-4 postseason record instead of pro bowls. You can slight Flacco all you want...he still finished the season as a champion and no one can ever take that away from him.

Agree.  He's the real deal.  He earned it. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2013, 03:28:40 PM »

so flacco won the super bowl and not the ravens?

lets see how you feel about his deal when the super bowl high wears off

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 05:14:32 AM »

E
Bro you're coming across as bitter, flacco played great even if he didn't make the pro bowl.

I don't think he would trade 100 pro bowls for his one Super Bowl win

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013, 07:47:07 AM »

E

What about his deal? He gets his 60 million guaranteed. The Ravens front office will restructure his contract after the 2014 season, bet on it. So will Terrell Suggs. Every team has a cap-ologist. The Ravens are very effective at managing their cap but their strength is their scouting department and eye for talent in the later rounds. There's a reason they're the only team in the NFL to make the playoffs the last 5 seasons.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2013, 08:56:20 AM »
There's a reason they're the only team in the NFL to make the playoffs the last 5 seasons.
Bc the texans have sucked the better half of that time and you got away with last minute come backs?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2013, 10:27:54 AM »
Bc the texans have sucked the better half of that time and you got away with last minute come backs?

Whatever you say, dude. The bottom line(wins) is all that matters....did the Ravens end up with the wins in those last minute games? Yes. Did they earn those wins through sheer determination and team effort? Yes. They didn't 'get away' with anything.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2013, 11:29:42 AM »
Bro you're coming across as bitter, flacco played great even if he didn't make the pro bowl.

I don't think he would trade 100 pro bowls for his one Super Bowl win

i guess you missed 4 out of their last 5 games in the regular season

why would i be bitter about flacco getting paid?  it clearly hurts the ravens who i don't like so why would i be bitter about him hurting their cap? i don't think he deserves his contract after one good playoff run, winning the super bowl takes a team effort

his one super bowl win isn't getting him into the hall of fame, but 100 pro bowls would

would you rather be jeff hostetler or dan marino?  i imagine you are googling jeff hostetler within the next 10 seconds

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2013, 11:34:10 AM »
What about his deal? He gets his 60 million guaranteed. The Ravens front office will restructure his contract after the 2014 season, bet on it. So will Terrell Suggs. Every team has a cap-ologist. The Ravens are very effective at managing their cap but their strength is their scouting department and eye for talent in the later rounds. There's a reason they're the only team in the NFL to make the playoffs the last 5 seasons.

well his deal cost you 5 players already

i love how flacco said boldin should get paid by the ravens, somebody tell that "genius" he hogged all the money

you don't care now because you are still feeling the super bowl high

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2013, 01:11:50 PM »
well his deal cost you 5 players already

i love how flacco said boldin should get paid by the ravens, somebody tell that "genius" he hogged all the money

you don't care now because you are still feeling the super bowl high

E

I don't agree that his contract has 'cost' us any players. The GM and owner have a vision of how they want to keep the team competitive. The Ravens always build through the draft rather than free agency. They're going younger, plain and simple and thinking of the future.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 04:08:03 PM »
I don't agree that his contract has 'cost' us any players. The GM and owner have a vision of how they want to keep the team competitive. The Ravens always build through the draft rather than free agency. They're going younger, plain and simple and thinking of the future.

they just won a super bowl, there is no need to blow up the team

you think they'll be fine after losing ray lewis, ed reed, kruger, ellerbe, pollard, and boldin? 

why did boldin only get a 6th round pick and why trade him to a team that could easily prevent your team from winning it again?  if boldin was on the 49ers last year the super bowl result could've been different

perhaps it's a brother doing a brother a favor?

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2013, 05:17:48 AM »
flacco... uh... lol.... nothing else...