Author Topic: Vince Goodrum at the 2013 Arnold thread!  (Read 44332 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Vince Goodrum at the Arnold thread!
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2013, 12:14:04 AM »
pros still read getbig on a daily basis. 

Many of them aren't posting here as a condition of their employment.  Companies either want to keep that person's fans coming to their forum to interact with him/her.... Or they don't want their employee embarassing themselves with illiteracy, political, racist, or otherwise not-good posts.  In the world of 2004, there were pros dropping some seriously rough stuff.  Today, that stuff would be spread all over social media in 5 minutes.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #176 on: March 05, 2013, 02:28:32 AM »
Looking swole Melvin.
O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #177 on: March 05, 2013, 02:31:46 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha....Vince found my lost fat, absorbed it and took over as an ugly, fat, gay Wiggs.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2013, 02:34:24 AM »
Vince is a good guy. Poor Will, hope he gets better..

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2013, 03:32:29 AM »
why can't u take good photos? Shiiiiiiit

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2013, 03:43:20 AM »
Lookin' Swollen

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
pros still read getbig on a daily basis. 

Many of them aren't posting here as a condition of their employment.  Companies either want to keep that person's fans coming to their forum to interact with him/her.... Or they don't want their employee embarassing themselves with illiteracy, political, racist, or otherwise not-good posts.  In the world of 2004, there were pros dropping some seriously rough stuff.  Today, that stuff would be spread all over social media in 5 minutes.

Exactly.

A large amount of IFBB pros come here to read up on "real" industry gossip. They also come on here very often and drop easter eggs by way of information that they pass along to certain members so that they (the members) can disseminate the gossip on the forum.

Sadly, like 240 said, most of them are now under contract with Muscular Development or some of the other outfits and are unable to post here as part of their contractual agreement. For instance, why would an IFBB pro openly post here when the people at MD have guaranteed 50K in their pocket with generous exposure in their magazine with the condition that they stay away from certain forums and not provide interviews with other media outfits?

It just makes sense. These guys do, often times, have families to feed. Not all of these guys are in the Olympia top 5 and so their actual income has to be supplemented with a real "job". So, in turn, they sign up with a few companies at a time and make the best of what their physique can still offer.

Phil Heath reads this forum daily. Many of us have known that over the years and he has stated it before.

This is the real bodybuilding thunderdome. People come here to laugh, get amazed and simultaneously get astonished by some of the harsh realities of the sport.

If you were to take every single bodybuilding magazine out there (Flex, MD, Men's Health, Muscle & Fitness, Ironman etc..) and combine them with all of the major bodybuilding forums, only then would you have anything that slightly resembles GetBig.....and even that would fall short of the magic and mystery that this place brings.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2013, 06:40:24 AM »
Exactly.

A large amount of IFBB pros come here to read up on "real" industry gossip. They also come on here very often and drop easter eggs by way of information that they pass along to certain members so that they (the members) can disseminate the gossip on the forum.

Sadly, like 240 said, most of them are now under contract with Muscular Development or some of the other outfits and are unable to post here as part of their contractual agreement. For instance, why would an IFBB pro openly post here when the people at MD have guaranteed 50K in their pocket with generous exposure in their magazine with the condition that they stay away from certain forums and not provide interviews with other media outfits?

It just makes sense. These guys do, often times, have families to feed. Not all of these guys are in the Olympia top 5 and so their actual income has to be supplemented with a real "job". So, in turn, they sign up with a few companies at a time and make the best of what their physique can still offer.

Phil Heath reads this forum daily. Many of us have known that over the years and he has stated it before.

This is the real bodybuilding thunderdome. People come here to laugh, get amazed and simultaneously get astonished by some of the harsh realities of the sport.

If you were to take every single bodybuilding magazine out there (Flex, MD, Men's Health, Muscle & Fitness, Ironman etc..) and combine them with all of the major bodybuilding forums, only then would you have anything that slightly resembles GetBig.....and even that would fall short of the magic and mystery that this place brings.

"1"

I am an internet fanatic and go to tons and tons of sites - but nothing delivers like getbig - NOTHING

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2013, 06:46:56 AM »
Goodrum redefining Swole!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2013, 06:54:22 AM »
Who is hating on his endeavours? Only me and I have kept tabs on his endeavours and he has opened nothing. Lots of posts about cheap rent but no studio. Not even one on the reservation he boasted about.

He made it to Columbus. Good for Melvin. He is a former bodybuilder with blue stars to prove it yet posts here looking like a cartoon character. Only on Getbig!

I suppose you would be more pleased if I discussed opening a day care center for little boys wouldn't you???
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2013, 06:55:14 AM »

I suppose you would be more pleased if I discussed opening a day care center for little boys wouldn't you???

If you want - I'll send you a copy of my Rushfit DVD's - you need a program fast.   

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #186 on: March 05, 2013, 06:58:43 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #187 on: March 05, 2013, 06:59:33 AM »
Hey, Melvin, I guess being the stay-at-home house husband has its drawbacks. You have let yourself go like most housewives do. Look after yourself. You don't look healthy there.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #188 on: March 05, 2013, 07:00:28 AM »
Best wishes for Will Brink's recovery back to good health. It is the most important thing in life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 05, 2013, 07:03:32 AM »
Hey, Melvin, I guess being the stay-at-home house husband has its drawbacks. You have let yourself go like most housewives do. Look after yourself. You don't look healthy there.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #190 on: March 05, 2013, 07:06:35 AM »
You know it's a good topic when Basile makes a photoshop.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 05, 2013, 07:11:07 AM »
Goodrum redefining Swole!

Brothers in arms.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #192 on: March 05, 2013, 07:15:20 AM »

Like you're sporting a six pack...you grumpy old child tickler....
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2013, 07:22:39 AM »

Like you're sporting a six pack...you grumpy old child tickler....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Just left the expo
« Reply #194 on: March 05, 2013, 07:38:28 AM »
Yes, just like Bay. "I can't tell the rest of the story on here... PM me if you want to know the full details." Like some sort of blood sucking gay spider trying to trap you into his web. Not interested enough in bodybuilding gayssip to pursue a creepy gay man for details.
:D :D :D

good one hahaha (gay spider)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #195 on: March 05, 2013, 07:40:02 AM »
If you want - I'll send you a copy of my Rushfit DVD's - you need a program fast.   

I'll take those....
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 05, 2013, 07:42:03 AM »
I'll take those....

I can put on a flash drive and mail it to you along w the bas rutten stuff. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #197 on: March 05, 2013, 07:53:47 AM »
Who is hating on his endeavours? Only me and I have kept tabs on his endeavours and he has opened nothing. Lots of posts about cheap rent but no studio. Not even one on the reservation he boasted about.

He made it to Columbus. Good for Melvin. He is a former bodybuilder with blue stars to prove it yet posts here looking like a cartoon character. Only on Getbig!

Jealous old, fat, pedo, fag-got!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #198 on: March 05, 2013, 08:22:00 AM »

How can Onlyme keep tabs on me when he's dead???  Fact is that without him, you're jailbait for someone like me who would have you crying on the floor like a newborn baby.  

And you are right....I do have blue stars, Basille....all you have is a glass of vinegar and some piece of shit exercise machines that would be better off being melted down and made into soda cans.  

Fuck you, you dusty old potato
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2013, 08:28:54 AM »
Well, Melvin, you get what you deserve and you deserve what you get. How come you have kidney and blood pressure problems that require medication? I thought you were on easy street living the dream?