Author Topic: Vince Goodrum at the 2013 Arnold thread!  (Read 43635 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince Goodrum at the Arnold thread!
« Reply #250 on: March 06, 2013, 03:59:26 AM »
My van outside my hotel.....stayed at the Red Roof in Westerville.  It was snowing pretty good up in Ohio

A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #251 on: March 06, 2013, 04:00:32 AM »
Who cares about the Van!

More pics of the people!

Where are the fitness sluts etc

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #252 on: March 06, 2013, 04:03:06 AM »
My van outside my hotel.....stayed at the Red Roof in Westerville.  It was snowing pretty good up in Ohio

'The Cadillac of minivans.'

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2013, 04:05:31 AM »
Who cares about the Van!

More pics of the people!

Where are the fitness sluts etc

The rest of my pictures were fucked up pretty good...gotta lighten them up a bit
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #254 on: March 06, 2013, 04:06:49 AM »
'The Cadillac of minivans.'

I still have my trusty old Taurus.  Its been paid off for 6 years and it still gets me around nice and steady....can't beat it. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #255 on: March 06, 2013, 04:11:11 AM »
Ron likes to stay on good terms with those who run contests and promote shows. They look after him and he gets to hang out and take photos. People said Ron was pressured not to give me any status on his site. He denied all charges then came up with the too long ago excuse. Lol. He is as political as the devious IFBB.

If you are going to have rules....then again let's just play by ear. I will get blue stars when they enforce the 'no personal attacks rule'!

Why are blue stars so important to you Basile????  Its a little to do about nothing.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2013, 04:24:41 AM »

Why are blue stars so important to you Basile????  Its a little to do about nothing.

Easy for you to say after I helped get you your stars. Maybe I start a thread about basile to get his creepy ass some stars.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #257 on: March 06, 2013, 04:30:07 AM »
Easy for you to say after I helped get you your stars. Maybe I start a thread about basile to get his creepy ass some stars.

I fully agree with Ron's decision not to give Vince Basile his stars....he's trashed the IFBB, Bob Chick, Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger, and the Weiders for years.  Not only that, he's not competed in almost 40 years and when he  won the 1970 Mr Canada, he PICKED THE JUDGES HIMSELF FOR THE SHOW and defeated a guy wearing boxer shorts unshaved and another guy wearing pants making his title not even legitimate.

Sorry but Basile doesn't deserve stars.....he never competed in a show that he didn't pick the judges except the Mr Australia where he was rightfully placed dead last
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #258 on: March 06, 2013, 04:32:06 AM »
Not only that, he's not completed in almost 40 years and

Completed what?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: March 06, 2013, 04:32:37 AM »
Ron likes to stay on good terms with those who run contests and promote shows. They look after him and he gets to hang out and take photos. People said Ron was pressured not to give me any status on his site. He denied all charges then came up with the too long ago excuse. Lol. He is as political as the devious IFBB.

If you are going to have rules....then again let's just play by ear. I will get blue stars when they enforce the 'no personal attacks rule'!

it's awfully sad and pitiful that a man of your age is consumed by such a meaningless trivial thing

do you have no pride or is it all wrapped up in what happens on Getbig ?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #260 on: March 06, 2013, 04:37:58 AM »
I fully agree with Ron's decision not to give Vince Basile his stars....he's trashed the IFBB, Bob Chick, Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger, and the Weiders for years.  Not only that, he's not competed in almost 40 years and when he  won the 1970 Mr Canada, he PICKED THE JUDGES HIMSELF FOR THE SHOW and defeated a guy wearing boxer shorts unshaved and another guy wearing pants making his title not even legitimate.

Sorry but Basile doesn't deserve stars.....he never competed in a show that he didn't pick the judges except the Mr Australia where he was rightfully placed dead last

I don't think it matters, he still competed. Well, in my eyes it doesn't matter, I don't discern between the two scenarios.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #261 on: March 06, 2013, 04:47:17 AM »
I don't think it matters, he still competed. Well, in my eyes it doesn't matter, I don't discern between the two scenarios.

It does matter , his big mouth has made him pay a price now he has to deal with it and he hates it

I fully agree with Ron's decision not to give Vince Basile his stars....he's trashed the IFBB, Bob Chick, Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger, and the Weiders for years.  Not only that, he's not competed in almost 40 years and when he  won the 1970 Mr Canada, he PICKED THE JUDGES HIMSELF FOR THE SHOW and defeated a guy wearing boxer shorts unshaved and another guy wearing pants making his title not even legitimate.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #262 on: March 06, 2013, 04:57:46 AM »

Yeah, because promoters/gym owners don't have any sort of pull with judges when it comes to their clients/members competing at a show.  Favoritism NEVER occurs at figure/bodybuilding shows.....ever  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #263 on: March 06, 2013, 05:34:11 AM »

You were going nuts for blue stars and complaining about Ron not liking you being the reason for years. 
O

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #264 on: March 06, 2013, 05:54:24 AM »

Why do you guys take Goodrum seriously? He is a joke in life, on the internet, on the stage and in the gym.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #265 on: March 06, 2013, 05:55:00 AM »
Does he even lift? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #266 on: March 06, 2013, 06:02:00 AM »
IMO he's very liberal in terms of what he allows but not following a rule you made is bullshit.
Waaa :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #267 on: March 06, 2013, 06:15:33 AM »
You were going nuts for blue stars and complaining about Ron not liking you being the reason for years. 

I said it a million times.....didn't care about them then, don't care about them now.  They don't give you any special privileges up here.  They are given out on the whim of Ron....not as to whether someone truly earned them.

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #268 on: March 06, 2013, 06:22:09 AM »

I said it a million times.....didn't care about them then, don't care about them now.  They don't give you any special privileges up here.  They are given out on the whim of Ron....not as to whether someone truly earned them.

Basile don't have them.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #269 on: March 06, 2013, 06:29:58 AM »

I said it a million times.....didn't care about them then, don't care about them now.  They don't give you any special privileges up here.  They are given out on the whim of Ron....not as to whether someone truly earned them.

then ask Ron to take them back and keep asking until they're gone  I'll start for you

Ron , Remove Goodrum's blue stars he doesn't want them

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #270 on: March 06, 2013, 06:33:47 AM »
then ask Ron to take them back and keep asking until they're gone

x2
O

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: March 06, 2013, 06:37:19 AM »

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #272 on: March 06, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
The Blue Stars sagas. Well, believe it or not Goodrum was given Blue Stars long ago....for a few hours, then they disappeared. Finally Ron gave in and Goodrum got his due. He paid plenty to have competition stars.

My case is different. I have been posting here for about 15 years. I have been outspoken against the IFBB and Bob, life appointed, bs pro rep Chick. Ron posted that I competed too long ago to get those blue stars. Gotta love Getbig for humiliation. That is why many masochists come here. There are plenty of generous sadists to make their stay rewarding.

What amuses me is that simply guys like that buffoon, Goodrum, figure he was better than me because he has blue stars and I don't. LOL.

Like him or not, history will always show that Vince Basile was a national champion. If a former Mr. Canada doesn't have "blue stars", then the whole idea of the "competitor stars" is fucked up in the first place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2013, 06:40:32 AM »

Given your current shape - you should have to re-earn them. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 06, 2013, 06:46:58 AM »
Like him or not, history will always show that Vince Basile was a national champion. If a former Mr. Canada doesn't have "blue stars", then the whole idea of the "competitor stars" is fucked up in the first place.

Goodrum with stars, Basile without.. makes the blue stars meaningless in my opinion. At any given time on any given day in my gym  there are a dozen people who have never stepped on a stage who would beat Goodrum hands down in a contest. Just makes no sense. It's like special olympics bodybuilding