Author Topic: lagging muscles twice a week  (Read 4857 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: lagging muscles twice a week
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »
Will working traps and calves twice a week do any good?  Common skinny fat natty iditot

Getbiggers don't have lagging muscles....delete account immediately.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2013, 10:07:39 AM »
Working muscles Twice a week is a very good thing, especially if natural.  Naturals need to work out much more than juicers to really get results.

I do everything twice a week.  3 days hypertrophy specific and 2 days Heavy for Power.  Like this:

1.Back and Shoulders Hyper
2.Lower body Hyper
3.Chest and Arms Hyper
4. off
5. Upper Body Power Day-Includes Arms
6. Lower Body Power Day
7.off

I don't think I agree with this.  I think natties need to train more intensely, but I think increased frequency is counterproductive because of the longer recovery periods.  I would think juicers would need more frequency to sustain their results.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2013, 10:27:08 AM »
I don't think I agree with this.  I think natties need to train more intensely, but I think increased frequency is counterproductive because of the longer recovery periods.  I would think juicers would need more frequency to sustain their results.
x2
i never have used. But i read that quicker recovery times is one of the reason to juice.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2013, 01:36:26 PM »
::)

How about joining some Lifetime Natural boards and talk with the top people.  You will see that they all train 5-7 days a week and look the best.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2013, 01:53:31 PM »
Getbiggers don't have lagging muscles....delete account immediately.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2013, 02:06:13 PM »
My chest is a weak part as well, but came up a bit (naturally) doing a powerlifting program hitting it 3x a week with massive volume (Sheiko)  ???

Training shit once a week as a natural got me no where. 2-3x a week was best. I guess because of that whole '48 hour anabolic response' thing versus a guy on slin/gh etc that stays anabolic for far longer. I also agree with deceiver on mainly just hitting compounds.

I also notice the body parts that grow best for me are usually body parts I can train with exercises where I feel a deep stretch at some point during the movement...for example it feels like my lats are going to tear off my back during pullups, but I can't feel a stretch in my chest on anything but a specific hammer strength machine when doing presses..my shoulders always take the stress. Hell, I even feel a better stretch in my shoulders doing lateral raises than I do dumbbell presses for chest. Sure enough my lats and shoulders are far better than my chest.

Genetics and structure rule at the end of the day  :-\

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2013, 05:03:21 AM »

How about joining some Lifetime Natural boards and talk with the top people.  You will see that they all train 5-7 days a week and look the best.

What can I learn from them apart from how to pass polygraph test and lie smiling?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2013, 07:02:20 AM »

It's not the consistency of training 5-7 days a week I have issue with...it's the number of times a bodypart is trained within that consistent 5-7 days.  I've found the best results come from hitting each bodypart very intensely once every 7 days.  For me, after a hard session of any bodypart it takes at least 5 days to be fully recovered.  Those using drugs tend to recover more quickly so repeat sessions of a bodypart can be productive whereas repeat seesions of a bodypart within 5-7 days is counterproductive for natties....that's what I've experienced.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2013, 07:05:37 AM »
laughing muscles

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2013, 07:11:55 AM »
I hit  each bodypart  once a week ,calves twice a week , triceps, forearm,traps and abs never.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2013, 07:15:22 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2013, 08:03:51 AM »
^
I need that shirt.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2013, 08:29:40 AM »
i need your mom

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2013, 08:58:07 AM »
The problem I have when reading threads like this one is the juicers that try to pass as naturals and start giving advice.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2013, 10:37:11 AM »
lets call it "not so well developed ,then".

;D

in all seriousness, getbiggers in general lack in most areas and shouldnt be talking and theorizing so much, instead the focus should be on eating and uhh, training at the gym. :D

I don't think getbiggers have issues eating LOL....it's the training part that's difficult........and tending to all the supermodels and counting their billions.