Author Topic: Instead of kids wasting lots of money on college just buy 1 of every single tool  (Read 554 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
and part at your local home depot and learn how to use it all on your own. youll be able to fix anything and build anything for a life time. youll spend the same amount on a college education as you would with this , except with this method you could work for yourself and get your money back
A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
and part at your local home depot and learn how to use it all on your own. youll be able to fix anything and build anything for a life time. youll spend the same amount on a college education as you would with this , except with this method you could work for yourself and get your money back
your forgetting most people dont wanna work

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
your forgetting most people dont wanna work

lol you just reminded me why i hate everyone , and thus they should be controlled or demolished since they dont want to help themselves and cant change. adult children...
A

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Your on to something Johnny....I agree that  the right tools and hard labor can get you a long ways.   why not start out the way you poin ed out and then get an education....and see where you can get....youll always have the tools to fall back on!
Mr. AZ 2003

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
my gf's father taught me alot about fixing things, and my father was a plumber so he taught me alot about that. i agree that trade skills come in handy, especially since a service person will charge you like $75 just to come look at the problem.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
lol you just reminded me why i hate everyone , and thus they should be controlled or demolished since they dont want to help themselves and cant change. adult children...

emptiness of heme-iron = fullness of hate for fellow human beings.

johnny falcon = heme iron hater

heme iron hater = human hater

johnny falcon = human hater = misanthrope = miss anthrope

hope this helps.

please change your getbig handle to Miss Anthrope, hater.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
my gf's father taught me alot about fixing things, and my father was a plumber so he taught me alot about that. i agree that trade skills come in handy, especially since a service person will charge you like $75 just to come look at the problem.
your gf's father? god help