Author Topic: Gene Sperlng admits Woodward was right and Obama proposed Sequester.  (Read 6005 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gene Sperlng admits Woodward was right and Obama proposed Sequester.
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 01:16:31 PM »

I don't look at 333 clips because it doesn't matter what is being said on the clip to 333.   He just makes up whatever he wants to hear

Also, this is a clip from Hannity so I assume it will be edited to death to make whatever false point he is trying to convince the morons who watch him to believe

speaking of morons, I'm still waiting for you to post the quote where Obama (or his surrogates) said there would be an "apocalypse" and that it would happen within a few days of the spending cuts taking place

what's  taking so long

You're late again. Panetta wailed about Pentagon employees getting whacked. And, apparently, you need Q-tips, because Obama himself is spewing the same doom-and-gloom routine.

If Obama were making the point that the pain would not be immedate, he would have done so LONG BEFORE the day the sequester actually hit. Obama simply backtracked, having to admit what many knew from jump. That's these cuts would not be the Armageddon that Team Obama claimed it would be.

Or, did you miss Maxine Waters blunder that 170,000,000 jobs would be lost (which her own staffer had to help her correct, knowing how utterly stupid Waters made herself look).

Once again, your excuse-making kneepadding for yet another Obama policy, not working as advertised, is beyond pathetic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 01:17:18 PM »
You're late again. Panetta wailed about Pentagon employees getting whacked. And, apparently, you need Q-tips, because Obama himself is spewing the same doom-and-gloom routine.

If Obama were making the point that the pain would not be immedate, he would have done so LONG BEFORE the day the sequester actually hit. Obama simply backtracked, having to admit what many knew from jump. That's these cuts would not be the Armageddon that Team Obama claimed it would be.

Or, did you miss Maxine Waters blunder that 170,000,000 jobs would be lost (which her own staffer had to help her correct, knowing hos utterly stupid Waters made herself look).

Once again, your excuse-making kneepadding for yet another Obama policy, not working as advertised, is beyond pathetic.

please post quote of "apocalypse" starting within days after cuts commence

that was your claim so let's see it

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 01:18:25 PM »
still waiting for the quote where he (or his surrogates) said there would be an "apocalypse"and that it would happen within days of the cuts beginning

If he (or his surrogates) never said that to begin with then just go ahead and admit it and move on

Late and clueless again.

Now, cue your continued excuses and pathetic attempts to absolve Obama from any responsbility for this mess.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 01:20:58 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-approval-rating-in-gallup-tanks-2013-3

Obama's rating in collapse as he gets more blame for his lies. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 01:22:01 PM »
please post quote of "apocalypse" starting within days after cuts commence

that was your claim so let's see it

Wrong again, genius. What I said, regarding the "apocalypse" quote was that Obama was backtracking on Friday, claiming there would be no "apocalypse", when it became obvious that he couldn't get the GOP to crack on this one.

Now, what manner of disasters was he saying were supposed to hit America, PRIOR to Friday?

How about listening to the man's OWN WORDS, along with those of his former SECDEF and one of his lib congresswomen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 01:23:16 PM »
Wrong again, genius. What I said, regarding the "apocalypse" quote was that Obama was backtracking on Friday, claiming there would be no "apocalypse", when it became obvious that he couldn't get the GOP to crack on this one.

Now, what manner of disasters was he saying were supposed to hit America, PRIOR to Friday?

How about listening to the man's OWN WORDS, along with those of his former SECDEF and one of his lib congresswomen.

Obama looks like absolute garbage here.  Kerry handing out hundreds of million to the Muslim Bros in Egypt while cutting off things that impact people the most.

F obama! 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 01:25:06 PM »
Obama looks like absolute garbage here.  Kerry handing out hundreds of million to the Muslim Bros in Egypt while cutting off things that impact people the most.

F obama! 

Did I mention that Obama rejected being given the authority to specifically manage where the cuts would hit?

Cue Straw Man with more excuses.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 01:26:40 PM »

so Obama (or his surrogates) never actually said to begin with that there would be an "apocalypse" and that it would happen in a matter of days after the cuts started

you're now willing to admit that ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 01:26:56 PM »
Did I mention that Obama rejected being given the authority to specifically manage where the cuts would hit?

Cue Straw Man with more excuses.

http://news.usni.org/2013/03/04/budget-cuts-could-pull-navy-out-of-the-war-on-drugs

I guess Obama is trying to give more F&F guns away out of site and mind now.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 01:36:04 PM »
so Obama (or his surrogates) never actually said to begin with that their would be an "apocalypse" and that it would happen in a matter of days after the cuts started

you're now willing to admit that ?

Just when I think your comprehension can't be any more shot.......

Obama led the charge about how awful and devastating the sequester would be (which HE SIGNED INTO LAW and thwarted any attempt to rescind, initially). By his own words, the cuts would be "IMMEIDATE, painful, and arbitrary".

I actually cited some of the doom-and-gloom claims (and who made those claims). Yet, here you continue to squawk your kneepadding stupidity, all to duck the obvious.

Obama walked back his claims and those of other libs, because they didn't get the GOP to crack, pure and simple.

"We will get through this. This is not going to be an apocalypse I think, as some people said. There won't be an apcalypse as others have claimed".

What he leaves out is that the "others" were from HIS PARTY. And, Obama did ZILCH to walk back those claims of his surrogates....UNTIL the day the sequester was to hit, when he could do nothing to stop them.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2013, 01:40:06 PM »
http://news.usni.org/2013/03/04/budget-cuts-could-pull-navy-out-of-the-war-on-drugs

I guess Obama is trying to give more F&F guns away out of site and mind now.  

Obama on Friday called the sequester "dumb" and "unnecessary". Yet, he signed it into law nearly two years ago and threatened to veto any attempt to retract it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2013, 01:41:35 PM »
Obama on Friday called the sequester "dumb" and "unnecessary". Yet, he signed it into law nearly two years ago and threatened to veto any attempt to retract it.

Obama got busted w his pants down and has nowhere to hide now. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2013, 01:46:29 PM »
Obama got busted w his pants down and has nowhere to hide now.  

Well, he still has Straw Man and his wall of excuses.

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2013, 01:47:06 PM »
Well, he still has Straw Man and his wall of excuses.

;D

The Cult of Faithful will never question their messiah. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »
The Cult of Faithful will never question their messiah. 

BTW, it may be too late. But, you wouldn't happen to have any lamb's blood handy. My doorpost is pretty dry.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »
BTW, it may be too late. But, you wouldn't happen to have any lamb's blood handy. My doorpost is pretty dry.

O-Twink knows his flock of sheep and lemmings will believe anything he says. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2013, 01:55:44 PM »
O-Twink knows his flock of sheep and lemmings will believe anything he says. 

I'm aware of that. But, I'm more concerned about my house. The Angel of Death may not wait until the ten spot, this time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2013, 01:57:58 PM »
I'm aware of that. But, I'm more concerned about my house. The Angel of Death may not wait until the ten spot, this time.

The Angel of Death is already at your house, mine, and everyone elses and is residing at 1600 PA Ave. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2013, 02:02:04 PM »
Just when I think your comprehension can't be any more shot.......

Obama led the charge about how awful and devastating the sequester would be (which HE SIGNED INTO LAW and thwarted any attempt to rescind, initially). By his own words, the cuts would be "IMMEIDATE, painful, and arbitrary".

I actually cited some of the doom-and-gloom claim (and who made those claims). Yet, here you continue to squak your kneepadding stupidity, all to duck the obvious.

Obama walked back his claims and those of other libs, because they didn't get the GOP to crack, pure and simple.

"We will get through this. This is not going to be an apocalypse I think, as some people said.There won't be an Apocalypse as others have claimed".

What he leaves out is that the "others" were from HIS PARTY. And, Obama did ZILCH to walk back those claims of his surrogates....UNTIL the day the sequester was to hit, when he could do nothing to stop them.

all fine and dandy but you still can't show me any quote claiming "Apocalypse" or that it would happen within days

wasn't that your hilarious joke  ?

It's only been a few days and no one is slaying children and other such nonsense?

btw - you said in a prior quote that I was trying to absolve Obama of all blame when I've never done any such thing

I've said EVERYONE shares the blame

I've also said I welcome this because if it does put us back into a recession (or a economic contraction or whatever you want to call it) then at least we can all finally agree that when we cut government spending while we are still coming out of a recession that it actually hurts the economy

We won't need to hear any more bullshit about how austerity will be good for the economy

Let's just all sit back and see what happens and try to be a little patient

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2013, 02:11:44 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/04/opinion/keller-obamas-fault.html?_r=0

The cult of personality are in meltdown now that the Emporer has been exposed. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2013, 02:15:01 PM »
all fine and dandy but you still can't show me any quote claiming "Apocalypse" or that it would happen within days

wasn't that your hilarious joke  ?

It's only been a few days and no one is slaying children and other such nonsense?

Obama claimed the cuts would be "immediate, painful, and arbitrary". Last time I checked, four days count as immediate, in the scheme of policy and its effects.

Obama used the apocalypse term to walk back his previous claims. He said there would be no apocalypse, as others have claimed (those others, being from his party, with his leading the drum-beating charge).

He said that March 1. So, what were those claims from Feb. 28 on back?

btw - you said in a prior quote that I was trying to absolve Obama of all blame when I've never done any such thing

I've said EVERYONE shares the blame

I've also said I welcome this because if it does put us back into a recession (or a economic contraction or whatever you want to call it) then at least we can all finally agree that when we cut government spending while we are still coming out of a recession that it actually hurts the economy

We won't need to hear any more bullshit about how austerity will be good for the economy

Let's just all sit back and see what happens and try to be a little patient

We can't be patient. Per Obama's own words, it's immediate, painful, and arbitrary.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2013, 02:17:47 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/04/opinion/keller-obamas-fault.html?_r=0&pagewanted=print

Even the NYT realizes its Obama's FAULT

In weather news today, the temperature in the lake of fire hits 20 below zero.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2013, 02:19:27 PM »
 ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2013, 02:21:43 PM »
Obama claimed the cuts would be "immediate, painful, and arbitrary". Last time I checked, four days count as immediate, in the scheme of policy and its effects.

Obama used the apocalypse term to walk back his previous claims. He said there would be no apocalypse, as others have claimed (those others, being from his party, with his leading the drum-beating charge).

He said that March 1. So, what were those claims from Feb. 28 on back?

We can't be patient. Per Obama's own words, it's immediate, painful, and arbitrary.

so still no original claim of "apocalyse" ?

You're just trying to equate "immediate, painful, and arbitrary" as apocalypse

gotcha

like I said, at least when the cuts finally effect the economy we will all be able to agree that cutting government spending hurts the economy though I when that happens you'll have an excuse on why it's not really due to cut in govt spending