Author Topic: Me and Evan Centopani at the Arnold oh and my dream girl too  (Read 18308 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: Me and Evan Centopani at the Arnold oh and my dream girl too
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 02:17:18 AM »
Thanks for the comments fellas

Amanda Latona is seriously such a nice girl and full of energy. She treated me two years ago and this year like we were friends for years lol. I'd marry her for her personality too.

Evan was cool too.. I was just standing there with him  for like 5-10 minutes lol, and I guess a pic was just needed. Saw antoine valliant at the strip club last night lol, hes the man. Didn't really talk to a lot of male pros this year.. Saw Ron Avidan though :D

My hair will always get destroyed on here lol.. I am told I look a lot better and have a full head of hair, but the pics always say otherwise I guess lol. I use to always buzz my hair for years, but recently switched it up.

I know I am probably delusional as shit, but the pros I did see(I didn't see a lot of the HUGE guys).. I didn't feel much smaller than most of them, besides for some reason their arms all looked fucking massive and separated. Most didn't look thick at all or big to me other than arms. I know if I stripped down and posed down with them(probably some schmoes dream) I wouldn't be saying this though. I've probably met 40 male pros over the years.. and actually trained with one for over a year, who really made me feel like a small piece of shit in the gym lol

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 03:49:54 AM »
Amanda Latona is the perfect female specimen. I mean, she has zero flaws. Extremely hot, works out, in amazing shape, amazing personality, fun...I'm getting wood just thinking about that godly angel sent from the heavens (of course I would never tell her that. only a guy with no game would and blow his chances)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 04:47:11 AM »
Damn, all I see is a guy on a cycle and a older lady with breast implants?  Are we looking at the same photos here.  Sorry, no respect is giving to the posers of today.  Women and men alike. Bbing is filled with seriously drug dependent delusional folk. Look at this guy who isn't known to anyone out massing an Olympian because he's taking more drugs at the time.  Take away the drug element and you'll see where you lie.  Man up ladies.
N

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 06:30:11 AM »
Damn, all I see is a guy on a cycle and a older lady with breast implants?  Are we looking at the same photos here.  Sorry, no respect is giving to the posers of today.  Women and men alike. Bbing is filled with seriously drug dependent delusional folk. Look at this guy who isn't known to anyone out massing an Olympian because he's taking more drugs at the time.  Take away the drug element and you'll see where you lie.  Man up ladies.
recent pic mr. natty?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 06:34:40 AM »
Thanks for the comments fellas

Amanda Latona is seriously such a nice girl and full of energy. She treated me two years ago and this year like we were friends for years lol. I'd marry her for her personality too.

Evan was cool too.. I was just standing there with him  for like 5-10 minutes lol, and I guess a pic was just needed. Saw antoine valliant at the strip club last night lol, hes the man. Didn't really talk to a lot of male pros this year.. Saw Ron Avidan though :D

My hair will always get destroyed on here lol.. I am told I look a lot better and have a full head of hair, but the pics always say otherwise I guess lol. I use to always buzz my hair for years, but recently switched it up.

I know I am probably delusional as shit, but the pros I did see(I didn't see a lot of the HUGE guys).. I didn't feel much smaller than most of them, besides for some reason their arms all looked fucking massive and separated. Most didn't look thick at all or big to me other than arms. I know if I stripped down and posed down with them(probably some schmoes dream) I wouldn't be saying this though. I've probably met 40 male pros over the years.. and actually trained with one for over a year, who really made me feel like a small piece of shit in the gym lol

Need more details

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2013, 06:37:13 AM »

thats cuz theyre not much bigger than you. now if you were as lean as them, youd be alot smaller.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2013, 06:47:16 AM »
Seems like you and that woman were about to have some private fun...

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 06:47:33 AM »
Need more details
He can't talk about it, you'll have to pm him...
 ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 06:48:46 AM »

"1"

By Matthy's looks, he's having "fun" in his pants at the precise moment the pic was taken. Poor girl must have been disappointed when it was time for what she thought was the real action.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2013, 06:53:06 AM »

"1"
she looks like that with every guy she takes a pic with.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2013, 06:55:40 AM »

She is probably the biggest tease in the world. Flirts with every guy and gets their hopes up, only to not follow through with anything (just a guess)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2013, 06:58:25 AM »
Did you get tired of keeping your gut sucked in the whole time?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2013, 07:00:58 AM »

remember "1" looks at things from a gay man's perspective, so if that was two homos, they probably go to the restroom and blow each other.  i don't think latona is that easy to pick up.  remember she was dating one of the n sync guys for YEARS before he became a TMZ alcoholic.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2013, 07:32:46 AM »
Amanda Latona is the perfect female specimen. I mean, she has zero flaws. Extremely hot, works out, in amazing shape, amazing personality, fun...I'm getting wood just thinking about that godly angel sent from the heavens (of course I would never tell her that. only a guy with no game would and blow his chances)
latona is crying in the inside in every photo she takes

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »
Mattyh always striked me as a gimmick..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2013, 07:44:30 AM »
Mama call him Clay, I'ma call him Clay!  He Clay to me!!

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2013, 07:59:43 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2013, 08:15:31 AM »
why the hell tbomb is showing his hairy ass here?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2013, 08:19:58 AM »
why the hell tbomb is showing his hairy ass here?

i think he posted it after his admission of bi-sexuality, so the homos on getbig could send him PM.  Get an early look at the merchandise.  :-X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2013, 09:21:25 AM »
you look good bro thick chest, also fuck the haters a big nose is sexy to women see bradley cooper.

lme ask why the fuck do you get so god damn heavy though? 245 at 5'8? jesus....just unnecessary IMO
l

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2013, 09:30:20 AM »
You got a good base.   Incorporate 25 minutes of HIIT intervals on an exercise bicycle, elliptical or treadmill twice a week to help shed some bodyfat, and you'll look even better in a t-shirt.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2013, 09:54:53 AM »
you look good bro thick chest, also fuck the haters a big nose is sexy to women see bradley cooper.

lme ask why the fuck do you get so god damn heavy though? 245 at 5'8? jesus....just unnecessary IMO

Well he competes and tried to see how far he could take his physique.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2013, 10:03:08 AM »
LMAO THAT PIC IS AWESOME!!!!

Getbig needs some damn Multi-quote technology here.

1 - The strip club sucked tbh.. A lot of girls, but all VERY average to below average. We joked how bbad it was at the expo the next day. Some girl wanted $150 for a 15 minute lap dance and I laughed in her face. I have banged some nasty girls in my day and if I banged her she'd be top 5.

2. Amanda Latona dates either a pro MMA fighter or boxer(I forget which) lol. So lets just imagine I had a chance and we did talk, I probably would get murdered.. although it would be worth every second.

3. I am 240-245, I still have visible abs. My face gets fat. I competed at 215lbs and want to be 225lbs if I compete again. If I wasn't competing I wouldn't be bulking really... I do feel very comfortable at this weight, even though you guys might not think I do. I was up to 260 a few weeks back and thought I was gonna die and toned it back. I need to keep adding size, I have a bigger structure for my height so even me at 215lbs on stage looks small as shit compared to some guys. I am keeping it within reason though and not going complete ape shit or I'd be 275.

4. Lol at me being a gimmick I have been extremely visible on bodybuilding boards since 2006.. I do troll a bit on occasion though and people take me seriously.